February Love Bugs

Midwife booked for 8th July I'll be 7 weeks 5 days!

They won't do an early scan but the earlier I see midwife the quicker I'll get my 12 week scan ( can be from 9-13 weeks I think )

Our mw's won't see us till we're 8 weeks minimum, I'm going on Thurs for our first mw session which is a public session before we get the actual booking appointment. It's all changed since last time round!

I was thinking about going for an early scan too though it's £99 for one here.

Yes they said 8 weeks here too but 8 weeks is a Sunday for me so there was the 8th Friday or Monday 11th, because I said Monday is my birthday. Which it is she was like oh you won't want to spend an hour of your birthday here come the Friday instead yay so a few days earlier lol xx

Friday's also work better for me because I don't work

Welcome to all the newcomers :flower:

I love the name February love bugs :)

Redrose19 - I think we are all in the same boat. As the day goes by the bloating gets so worse and by evening, I easily look around 5 -6 months pregnant :haha:

Glong - congrats on getting that appointment :happydance:

Shouldn't they have a scan at 8 weeks too? At least here, that's the norm. 12 weeks is so much to wait.

I booked a scan for Thursday next week wait till dh finds out what I spent lol I need to stop worrying so much but it's hard even by #7

Yay for early scans and progression on those tests ladies :)

I am so nervous, I just can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. I have actually been in tears got such a bad backache and the tests don't seem to be getting darker. I told myself I would be more relaxed this time and not go poas crazy but I can't help myself I want to see progression :(

0203 I know exactly how you feel! I wasn't like this with my first two! Think it's a given I'll worry until the 12 week scan. Then I'll probably find something else to worry about! 😂 I have another frer I'm going to take Wednesday or Thursday and a digi to take at the end of the week and that's it, no more tests and will just wait and see.

I've had an extremely stressful day, had a little bleeding yesterday which stopped very quickly had a bit of brown today and called epu because I had some pain down my right side. They got me in today and after a lot of tests they scanned me and I saw my perfect little baby with a lovely heartbeat! I'm so happy, they can't find any reason for bleeding and told me everything looks perfect. So hopefully baby won't be naughty again. It's such a lovely thing to see your baby there on the screen even when it's your third, I've also got a urine infection but some tablets should clear that up in a few days. Also as I suspected I'm a tad further behind (I ovulated 4days late) so I'm now due 4th Feb! :happydance: x

I have 2 digitals left. Got 1-2 n Thursday just gone and 2-3 today so will try Saturday for 3 if not wait until Monday and then I'll stop testing

Tryingagain, glad the scan went well, great news :)

I've been getting niggles down one side but nothing too painful. Maybe call gp and see what they say. Midwife won't deal with us til 8 weeks here.

Hope it's nothing Allstar :hugs:
I think, I may stop testing now, I've done 15 ICs, 6 FRERs and 2 CB digis it's definitely time to stop, I believe I'm pregnant now :haha:

I've taken one cheap test from Walmart (hooray for the $.88 bin!), and two CB digital tests, and one at the doctor. I haven't tested since, but I'm sooooo tempted to do another CB digital, so I can see the transition from 2-3 weeks, to 3+ weeks. I took my last home test two weeks ago tomorrow, and it said 2-3 weeks.

Part of me wants to take the CB digital to reassure myself, as I've had some slight spotting the last three days. But I'm also scared that I won't see that change... or worse, that it will be 1-2 weeks. I called the midwife today and spoke to her. She said that based on the cramping that I reported as well, it may be placental implantation. Hubby and I talked and agreed that if I am still spotting on Wednesday, I'll go in for a blood draw to have my HCG levels checked, and then go back on Friday to have them checked again. The midwife said that it is too early to see anything if they did a scan.

I'm still exhausted though (took a 3 hour nap this evening after work, after I ate something). For the last two days, NOTHING has sounded good for food. I've still eaten, but nothing has truly made me say "oh yes, I'd LOVE some of that!" Even when we went to dinner last night, my meal, while good, was something that I picked over until I finished it. And my boobs still hurt, which I know is a good sign (I always thought that taking off my bra at the end of the day would be a cause for great joy... now it's a cause for great whining).

Hi everyone! I've updated the list and the name, love it by the way! 😉 I was drawing a blank for the name before so I'm glad someone thought of one!
If I have forgotten anyone or put down the wrong due date let me know!
I've been struggling with really bad all day nausea, working, and taking care of 2 kids but I'm going to try it be more present and hopefully I will feel better soon! If you all do a Facebook group I would love to join that as well!
Getting really excited for my midwife appointment on the 29th, already started my diabetic diet for this pregnancy. I saw a few others has GD in past pregnancies as well. I've had it with all 3 of my previous so I start my diet right when I find out so that my babes are smaller!

Hi krippy, I had a scan yesterday and my due date changed to Feb 4th so I'm officially a febuary love bug haha x

Told dh about scan he thinks it's nhs lol no need to burst his bubble lol he can't go with me as he needs to look after the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->