February Love Bugs

Lovely lines Glong :)

RyliesMummy - that's a really good deal. I've just done a search on Groupon as well for near me and there seems to be one as well that I shall look into so thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:

My first MW appointment is first thing tomorrow morning and I'm getting excited now :happydance:

I did get a bit of a fright yesterday too as me and OH dtd and afterwards I had really bad cramps, to the point where I felt sick and had to lie down for around 15 minutes as I couldn't stand up and was close to tears. Has anyone else experienced that?

Im to scared to dtd we haven't done it since I got my Bfp

I think we're on complete pelvic rest until after birth so I'll have to get adventurous keeping oh happy

Rylie how exciting for an early scan! I plan to call my midwife next week sometime. I'm not in a huge hurry as they wont do a scan for another month or so and I am not looking forward to all the blood work again :haha:

RedRose happy 5 weeks!

Glong those lines are perfect :happydance:

Well me and oh have decided no more bding until after 12week scan. I just don't dare after all this. But it is supposed to be harmless!
I know cramping can be very normal after sex so I wouldn't worry too much Hun, xxx

Glong they are AMAZING lines!!!!! Soooooooo pleased for you!! Lovely sticky baby.. Or.. Twins haha x

Ooh just wondering whether any of us will be growing twins or more!! None of us know at this point (I think anyway) and some of us could be in for a surprise!! :haha: :happydance:

Yeah it is, if you sign up for the first time and use code 'welcome' it knocks off £10 too bringing it down to £39 :happydance:

Yay got a positive on the digi! :happydance:
image.jpg

I was hoping to hold off telling DH until Sunday (Father's Day) but I just couldn't! I gave him an early Father's Day card signed ds1, ds2 and baby #3 last night :)

Ah there's lots of us up north on here! I've just been looking but think my midwife will get me in at 6 weeks for a scan giving my past history so I'll wait a bit and book in there for a 4d scan when the time comes x

@mommytobe - so nice to see those beautiful words

Unfortunately, we don't get digis here, so have to stick with reading lines. I have been feeling a bit off for couple of days as the only two symptoms I have is sore BBs that comes and goes and exhaustion by the end of the day. So, took a couple of tests to keep me sane an reassure myself. Got those lines right away, that too with just under an hr hold. I have couple more tests left to keep me busy till Tuesday so that I can get my scan and also know how many weeks am I exactly.

Here's the comparison from the pic last week same day with FMU and the one today with barely 1hr hold

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 10

Will take one more on Saturday and one on Monday. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish MS would hurry up so that I have something reassuring and something else to think about.

Will take one more on Saturday and one on Monday. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish MS would hurry up so that I have something reassuring and something else to think about.

Ha ha that's how I feel

I've only had a wave of ms when going without food or skipping a meal but otherwise nothing! It's weird I'd it all the time with ds not vomiting constantly bit the nausea. Makes me nervous bit then I try remind myself every pregnancy is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->