February Love Bugs

I had a scan this morning that placed me at 6w3d, I had thought I was 5w6d based on my LMP! Our little hummingbird has a solid heart rate at 120 bpm, I was thrilled to see! I went in to see the midwife due to spotting, and was diagnosed with two subchorionic hematomas. As long as they don't increase in size, they should pose no risk to the baby/viability of the pregnancy. I'm on pelvic rest (sorry hubby!), and under orders to do no strenuous activity.

That's awesome to jump forward a little bit!! Poor hubby with the pelvic rest :haha:

I had a scan this morning that placed me at 6w3d, I had thought I was 5w6d based on my LMP! Our little hummingbird has a solid heart rate at 120 bpm, I was thrilled to see! I went in to see the midwife due to spotting, and was diagnosed with two subchorionic hematomas. As long as they don't increase in size, they should pose no risk to the baby/viability of the pregnancy. I'm on pelvic rest (sorry hubby!), and under orders to do no strenuous activity.

Yay for jumping forward and seeing a heartbeat! That always put my mind at ease. I can't wait for my scan for that reason! But I'm really only 11dpo right now so I haven't even called the doctor yet.

Yay for jumping forward and seeing a heartbeat! That always put my mind at ease. I can't wait for my scan for that reason! But I'm really only 11dpo right now so I haven't even called the doctor yet.

Same with me. I probably won't even bother calling until the end of next week. They are just gonna call me in for blood work and then schedule an ultrasound for probably the end of next month.

Same with me. I probably won't even bother calling until the end of next week. They are just gonna call me in for blood work and then schedule an ultrasound for probably the end of next month.

Yes, there's definitely no rush. But I wish time would jump forward. :haha: that makes no sense, but maybe you get what I mean??

Is anyone thinking about names yet?? DH and I could never agree on girl names and we still can't. We both would love a girl but we cannot agree on a name! Boy names we agree on so easy!

We know that a little girl will be Clara (I'm pushing for Clara Elizabeth). My husband likes the name Alex for a boy, but I'm not sold. Maybe William Alexander, or Alexander William? Or Charles Alexander? I just don't know.

He's joked that he wants the initials to spell CAT, since our last name starts with a T.

It's early days but I like Charlotte for a girl, Matthew for a boy

DH has always wanted to name his son Tanner so there is no negotiation there but I really like Kaydence for a girl.

Yes, there's definitely no rush. But I wish time would jump forward. :haha: that makes no sense, but maybe you get what I mean??

I totally get it! I just want to jump ahead to like 8/9 weeks when they will do an ultrasound :haha: I just like seeing the baby and having that reassurance that all is good.

I like either Evie Harper or Harper Evie for a girl.

No idea on boys.

All our children have names beginning with A so we know what letter it will start with lol

This is the first baby where we have no idea at all on names! We've used all our favourites with our three already :)

My last FRER today at 18dpo I think it may just be darker than control

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
Glong it def looks darker than the control to me :happydance:

Anyone else peeing a lot? I don't really have many symptoms but my gosh I am peeing ALL THE TIME!! Seriously I can go and then within two hours I feel like I'm bursting at the seams! Even through the night :dohh:

We have Harry Patrick (Patrick is both our grandads names)
And I think Eliza willow for a girl
Glong Harper is one of my favourites and obviously I love Evie haha xxx

We have Harry Patrick (Patrick is both our grandads names)
And I think Eliza willow for a girl
Glong Harper is one of my favourites and obviously I love Evie haha xxx

Yea I really like Harper.

I used to like Freya, Isla and Esme but now no people with the names and they more common than 6 years ago when I had my son. He's called Harrison :)

@Glong - That test is super dark. It's like the test line is saying "Screw you control line!" :haha:

We haven't thought of names yet and probably won't till the time baby is here. Since we won't be knowing gender too, so no pressure.

I love the name Harrison but dh says no because of Harrison Ford. We also like Edith and Dorothy for girls names I realise they are older generation but still lovely. I'm set on either Matthew or Christopher for a boy. Sean as a middle name for a boy as its my dad's name.

I haven't given any thought to names but that hasn't stopped my OH thinking of quite a few. I think I'm just waiting till after 12 wk scan before thinking about names or buying stuff.

Had my mw 'pre-booking' appointment this morning, we were given a lot of leaflets, the Tommys pregnancy book, our maternity files etc and asked which hospital we had chosen. Our booking appointment was scheduled which is on the 28th June :)

@Glong - That test is super dark. It's like the test line is saying "Screw you control line!" :haha:

We haven't thought of names yet and probably won't till the time baby is here. Since we won't be knowing gender too, so no pressure.

We do t plan to find out gender either! This will be our first time not knowing gender and I think it just sounds super fun 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->