February Love Bugs

We have Harry Patrick (Patrick is both our grandads names)
And I think Eliza willow for a girl
Glong Harper is one of my favourites and obviously I love Evie haha xxx

Yea I really like Harper.

I used to like Freya, Isla and Esme but now no people with the names and they more common than 6 years ago when I had my son. He's called Harrison :)

I couldn't agree more all 3 of those girls names were in my top 5 when I had Evie but are now soooo popular it's crazy. But so is Evie now too but it wasn't when I used it. I don't mind having a popular name as long as someone I personally know hasn't got it.
I've loved Harry for 10 years I wanted it for Jack but my ex didn't like it. But my oh now loves it! Me and him do not agree on any girls names really and Eliza is the only one we both like so far but it's not a definite like Harry. Plus my auntie was called Elizabeth and died when I was little so would be nice for my family xxx

We like lily for a girl as that's OHs grandma's name or we like Poppy too, not sure for a boy yet x

We have a list of about four girls names that we don't dislike but none that we're totally in love with :( we're thinking Wyatt for a boy. Maybe.

Lines are progressing nicely. :happydance: 10dpo and 12dpo.
image.jpg

Mommytobe those are beautiful line progressions :flower:

Mine are progressing well too! Top test was from Tuesday(what I calculated as 8dpo but I could be wrong :haha: ) and the bottom is from today! I'm feeling good now that the test line is showing really really strong. Will probably contact midwife on Monday. I bought DH a shirt that says "be nice to me my wife is pregnant" and will give it to him as soon as I get it (hopefully tomorrow) it's killing me holding the secret in :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0

Mine are progressing well too! Top test was from Tuesday(what I calculated as 8dpo but I could be wrong :haha: ) and the bottom is from today! I'm feeling good now that the test line is showing really really strong. Will probably contact midwife on Monday. I bought DH a shirt that says "be nice to me my wife is pregnant" and will give it to him as soon as I get it (hopefully tomorrow) it's killing me holding the secret in :haha:

What an awesome idea! You should definitely wrap it or gift bag it and record his reaction!

Awesome lines!! I really really wanted to wait until Sunday to tell DH but I just couldn't hold it in! Kudos to you for holding out this long!! :thumbup: the shirt is a super cute idea!

Anyone eles think I should stop testing now . I have a digi left hoping to see 3+ then done not sure about my scan next week will be 6&1 should I wait longer don't want to go and not see hb

Attachments

• 20160617_084617.jpg
    20160617_084617.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 12
Ha ha I've done more tests than that and thinking of getting more frer today I'm so scared I just need to see these lines to help me

I'm scared too I was in shock at first but now I'm attached to little bean already

What an awesome idea! You should definitely wrap it or gift bag it and record his reaction!

That's the plan. :thumbsup:

I just need the darn thing to come already so I can spill the beans :haha: I'm hoping its here today since we have dinner with my mom and grandparents tomorrow and I would like for him to wear it so we can tell them.

Awesome lines!! I really really wanted to wait until Sunday to tell DH but I just couldn't hold it in! Kudos to you for holding out this long!! :thumbup: the shirt is a super cute idea!

Thank you! I've come close to just blurting it out but I've already spent the $19 on the shirt so I want to go with that idea but man it's taking forever to ship :haha:

I had my second Dr appt today, took more bloods.
She put me as 5 weeks today but I know I ovulated early due to meds so I know I'm slightly more but sure the scan will pick that up in 3 weeks.
I dunno how you are keeping it secret I had to tell my dh right away

First appt (paperwork appt) schedule for June 29th and 9am 😄 It's not an exciting appt but it has to happen to get the ball rolling :haha:

Hope the Tshirt arrives in time, it's a lovely idea. I'm doing something similar to tell our parents. I've bought I'm going to be a big brother top for my son to wear, can't wait for my mum to know, since my bfp she's mentioned 5 times about a 2nd child :haha:

I've decided to stop testing now, I got a 2-3 so I know it's progressing and lines have been getting darker. Plus I've had sore boobs today, mega morning sickness waves and cried at a tv program (proper full on sobbing-wasn't even that sad) so id say I'm getting symptoms now :haha:

The t-shirt arrived today! I couldn't hold it in anymore so wrapped it up and gave it to DH! He read it and then look at me shocked and said really? :rofl: he's now crossing his fingers and toes that this will be our little boy :haha: I was really set in the idea of staying team yellow but not sure DH is completely on board. We will see though we still have plenty of time to discuss that. Will be telling the rest of my family tomorrow.

0203 I love the big brother shirt idea! We used it when we were pregnant with dd2 and it was super cute! My symptoms seem to be coming to light more lately too. While I can't say I've been emotional I can say I've noticed I've been a little short with a couple people at work who get on my nerves :haha: hopefully I can reign that in :dohh:

Hi ladies hope your all ok, got my first midwife appointment on Monday! But it's nothing exciting just all the paperwork etc.
I've been feeling so poorly this week!! I feel sick 24/7 I can only eat small amounts of anything, I'm falling asleep at the drop of a hat. I just feel so crap! 7 weeks today roll on the next 5 weeks so I can feel human again..
Oh and I can't sleep on a night because my boobs are so sore and I keep rolling on to my tummy and squashing them! :rofl:
Good job we love these little buggers! X

Found a few cheapy tests in another drawer I didn't know I had. Leaving the digi til Monday so it's been a week and if I get 3+ no more tests and I'll phone the midwife.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
Proudarmywife that's such a lovely way to tell dh! :)

0203 we did the big brother t shirt when we were pregnant with number 2, it's a lovely way to tell people.

I'm feeling sick on and off too, mostly when I'm hungry but nothing too bad yet.

As I'm not technically savvy and don't usually get on bnb from a computer I figured I would say I've started a journal if anyone would like to follow here is the link :dohh: :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...4-my-journey-growing-my-last-little-bean.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->