February Love Bugs

I'm starting worry I've zero nausea... Anyone with no nausea? I'd waves at the beginning but only when hungry and now I'm not letting myself get hungry, eating little but often. I just keep reminding myself every pregnancy is different!

I haven't really had any yet. Like you it only seems to be when I get hungry. I'm not to worried about it though as with my last two pregnancies the sick feeling didn't really kick in till 6-8 weeks so I'm enjoying it while it lasts :haha:

No sickness either unless hungry :(

Don't worry ladies my sickness only properly kicked in last week! Just enjoy not having it because it'll kick in before you know it xxx

Hello ladies, I know some of you from TTC but can I tentatively join you? I'm Ali and FF currently gives me a due date of 23rd Feb, by my calculations I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant and cautiously excited! Really scared of miscarriage as ever so slight (1) brown spot in underwear yesterday but my tests are getting darker and nothing but normal cm since so fingers crossed. Really looking forward to getting to know you all! And as far as symptoms grumpy (poor DH :haha:) crampy and bloated. Not really any sickness yet, just moments feeling 'off.'

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

20 DPO TODAY.

Still feeling okay.... I'll hate it when I get ms but just want it in a way to feel like everything is progressing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
I didn't really have any ms until I hit 6 weeks. I'd have it if I were hungry before then, but was otherwise fine. Last night, I took Hubby some dinner and when he unwrapped it, the smell almost made me sick - and I'd just had dinner myself, so it wasn't that I was hungry!

Looking great Glong!! Same here with the sickness. I'm so terrified of losing this one xxx

That's reassuring Samer - with my last it was about 6 weeks too!

I was worried too that I didn't have much sickness then BAM! And the last week has been awful! I'm counting down to 12 weeks!
Hello :wave: curiosity congratulations hope you enjoy the group! All ladies are lovely!
And Glong those lines look crazy good!
Just to let you all know the brown bleeding stopped! Xxx

I've been feeling a little nauseous if I haven't eaten anything so I've been trying to make sure I eat little bits throughout the day. And I'm SO tired!! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

MS didn't fully kick in until 7 weeks with my first and I didn't get much with my second, so really wasn't expecting to feel it so early this time. I just hope I never throw up :nope:

View attachment 952186Hello! I would love to join you all. I just found out yesterday and have a due date of Feb 21st. My son is 19 months old and we are sooo excited to give him a friend. We told my parents today with a home made shirt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies, can I please join this group. Yet to have my first scan but my edd is 02/02/17. We have been ttc for 12 months with one cp. we conceived this little miracle on Letrozol 5mg with a shot of pregnyl.

Thank you for the lovely welcome tryingagain3 :) looking forward to getting to know you!

MrsW congratulations!! After all that time you must be over the moon!

Travelling mom your little boy's t shirt is soo cute <3 congratulations!

How are everyone's weekends going? I am not able to have a lie in this weekend as I keep waking up and remembering I'm pregnant, then I'm too excited to sleep!! :cloud9:

***ATTENTION!***

If anyone is looking to join a Facebook due in group then please add Marielle Logan on facebook and you will be added to the Feb 2017 group! The group is secret so your friends can't see you have joined or what you post.

If anyone is looking to join a Facebook due in group then please add Marielle Logan on facebook and you will be added to the Feb 2017 group! The group is secret so your friends can't see you have joined or what you post.

Thanks! I've sent a request through x

Welcome curiosity and MrsW, congratulations and hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I'm 8 weeks as of yesterday :happydance: symptoms are still mild really, I also only get ms when I'm hungry but as I seem quite hungry all the time I tend to eat little and often throughout the day. Fatigue and hunger are my main symptoms.

I have my first scan in 1 week! :happydance:

Congrats to the new ladies joining.

Lovely t shirt travelling!

I am so so happy to have got this , this morning!! 3+ yay! That's no more testing for me and I'm calling midwife in the morning :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
21 dpo 5 weeks today :( gutted it's still 2-3 as I last tested 6 days ago and got this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
21 dpo 5 weeks today :( gutted it's still 2-3 as I last tested 6 days ago and got this

Glong I did another digi 2 days ago and it was still 2-3 (but when I cracked it open, the lines were noticeably darker) and today I finally got 3+ and I'm 5+5 today. I'm sure with lines like those it won't be long until it's 3+. I totally understand how you feel though but I never got lines that dark, they're brilliant!

Welcome to the new ladies :wave: and congrats on your :bfp: !

Happy 8 weeks bumbleberry!

Allstar congrats on the 3+ :thumbsup:

Curiosity I've been having some insomnia lately too! It's like I exhausted and I sleep great for 5-6 hours and then I wake up to pee and I can't fall back to sleep :dohh:

Glong I responded in your other thread but wanted to offer more hugs and support :hugs: :hugs:

AFM yesterday was an eventful day. We announced to our families and then made it Facebook official :haha: I know it's early but we've always announced basically when we find out. It makes me nervous but DH gets excited and wants to tel everyone :dohh: I think he just doesn't like having to watch what he says to someone :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->