February Love Bugs

Welcome to the new ladies :wave: and congrats on your :bfp: !

Happy 8 weeks bumbleberry!

Allstar congrats on the 3+ :thumbsup:

Curiosity I've been having some insomnia lately too! It's like I exhausted and I sleep great for 5-6 hours and then I wake up to pee and I can't fall back to sleep :dohh:

Glong I responded in your other thread but wanted to offer more hugs and support :hugs: :hugs:

AFM yesterday was an eventful day. We announced to our families and then made it Facebook official :haha: I know it's early but we've always announced basically when we find out. It makes me nervous but DH gets excited and wants to tel everyone :dohh: I think he just doesn't like having to watch what he says to someone :haha:

Good on you for breaking the stigma and being so brave!

***ATTENTION!***

If anyone is looking to join a Facebook due in group then please add Marielle Logan on facebook and you will be added to the Feb 2017 group! The group is secret so your friends can't see you have joined or what you post.

What is your profile photo ?

Wouldluvabub - I sent a request! :)

ProudArmyWife - it must feel good to have everyone know and not have to hold it in!! I keep almost slipping to people but we haven't even told our families yet.

Welcome to all the new ladies! :wave:

Today is the day AF would be due but no sign of her, so that's reassuring! We'll probably tell our families now as I just wanted to get over that last bit. Calling the doctor tomorrow to make my first appointment. :happydance:

***ATTENTION!***

If anyone is looking to join a Facebook due in group then please add Marielle Logan on facebook and you will be added to the Feb 2017 group! The group is secret so your friends can't see you have joined or what you post.

What is your profile photo ?

It's not me, it's just a profile created by the person who started the group to be able to add people to the secret group. The picture is an image of a pregnant woman with a heart in her belly.

I'm 7w as of today! :) I sent a request for the February group. :)

Hubby was teasing me yesterday about how I like to sleep until noon on Sunday, and we made lunch plans with my parents for 11:30 today. Here it is, 9:30 and I'm wide awake while he is snoring softly next to me. Ha!

Thanks Ladies.
I will be 8 weeks on Friday, which is when my first scan will be, we are waiting till then to tell our parents the news and some close friends, then at 12 weeks will send out a group text letting everyone know, dh isn't keen on announcing it on facebook, he's argument is, the important people in our lives will know, the rest just like to sticky beak and don't really care anyway. Which is a valid point.
So far my boobs have gotten huge, I already had decent size ones anyway, but now they are spilling out of my bra, I think I need to go shopping! I have also been nauseous pretty much all day, constipated, fatigued and have completely gone off meat, all I want is fries, pizza, chocolate cake and mandarins. Weird combo.
Have any of you had any food aversions/cravings yet?

I am only 4w5d today so my symptoms are pretty non existent. I keep having AF type symptoms like very slight cramps and a little bit of back pain. I'm hoping it is just the little bean getting nice and snug! I feel like sore boobs or some nausea would reassure me but I suppose it is still early. These first few weeks of knowing are completely nerve wrecking!

Its been playing on my mind all day that I only got 2-3 this morning so as I had another digital staring me in the face I took one tonight and got this beauty :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
Sent a request for the February Fb group :) that's a great idea to get to know you all :)

Proud well done on announcing! We are not announcing til 1st scan, visited family today and it is so hard keeping our mouths closed!!

So this morning I got a little excited as felt sick as I started eating breakfast, hoping it's a good sign. Also my stomach is rumbling every couple of hours but already I'm not enjoying food as much as usual which is odd. Hope bean is behind it all lol xx

I've sent a request too, welcome to all you newbies and congrats on the 3+s! Been super busy with work lately the time is going pretty fast, super excited for my scan on the 2nd :happydance:

Yay Glong! So happy you got a 3+! I have two digis left, but scared I won't see a 2-3 yet so I've been holding off :wacko: so much worrying in the first tri :nope:

I really wanna take another digital test and get my 3+ but also nervous!

I'm done with testing now I've spent way too much on tests, just going to put money I would spend on tests away for an early gender scan I think, something to look forward to then.

Glong that's great news, congrats!!

Rylies' that's me done testing now too I've seen the 3+, going to do my best not to worry and look forward to our first scan! :)

I've sent request, if you see weird name from weird country that's me :)

Today's big news I have finally had a bowl movement yehhh sorry tmi but what a relief been suffering with trapped wind and constipation for over a week

2nd time.. So pleased for you!! :rofl: on a serious note I had constipation so bad with my daughter so I feel your pain! X

So relieved to see this today I guess it's real now. Weird it's 2 years almost (2 days out) since I got my last 3+ and she is looking at me now wondering why I'm staring at a white stick lol

Attachments

• 20160620_094256.jpg
    20160620_094256.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member