February Love Bugs

I have my first MW appointment wednesday then scan not this weekend coming but next, what's the next thing you all have to look forward to?

Midwife on 8th July. Ageeeees away :(

Midwife on Thursday then waiting for my 12 week scan. I had a scan at 6w2d but now have to wait until 12 week scan. Then gender scan at 16 weeks!!! X

Tempted to speak to doctors again a different one and try get a scan

I have a scan booked for Thursday but I'm scared ot will be too early to see hb

I could see the heart beat at 6+2. And Glong good luck trying to get the scan.. I hope they give you one. Only reason I got one was because of the bleeding etc x

Well fingers crossed you'll see it!! Mine was fairly clear to be honest. I drank so much water so I didn't have to have an internal scan. X

My scan is July 8th same day as your appt ! 2 weeks 5 days... Not that I'm counting lol
I'd bad cramping that woke me up last night I hope jelly bean is ok

Fingers crossed for HB.
I've just realised by AF dates I'm 5w 5d but I actually Od on CD16 so I'm probabl6 a couple of days behind that so I'm expected to be put back at my scan, I thought I was going to be 8+3 but i guess it'll only be 8w if not less. Fingers crossed baby is visible!

Cramping is so normal.. With my son I didn't even find out I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks because I wasn't trying at all and I had the most awful "period pains" I was so sure af was just around the corner.. Clearly not because he's now 9 haha!!
Try not to worry x

Calling the doctor today to make an appointment. I'll probably get a scan around 8/9 weeks, which feels forever away!

I felt that way mommytobe but the last 1.5 week as gone so fast, im sure the next 2 weeks will too. Bit i k ow what you mean, when you fi d out so early its like... so much waiting

Apart from taking folic and not drinking I wish I found out at about 9 weeks lol

I have my first scan on Friday, ill be 8 weeks then, hopefully I will see something! Really excited but kind of nervous. All of you ladies who have had babies before, could you see much at your 8 weeks scan?

I have my first scan on Friday, ill be 8 weeks then, hopefully I will see something! Really excited but kind of nervous. All of you ladies who have had babies before, could you see much at your 8 weeks scan?
You will see a blob and hopefully a hb I have had early scans with five out of seven and have seen blobs with hbs

Lots of cramps for me today:( I just want to no baby is ok :(

Then you go for your 12 week scan not expecting much more and boom there's a baby! Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->