February Love Bugs

I have my first scan on Friday, ill be 8 weeks then, hopefully I will see something! Really excited but kind of nervous. All of you ladies who have had babies before, could you see much at your 8 weeks scan?

I had a scan at 6w2d with my first and she looked like a little blob with a heartbeat. With my second I had he scan around 9 weeks and she looked like a little bean with a heartbeat :haha: good luck at your scan 😄

I'm looking forward to my appt next week. Nothing exciting happenin at the appt but I will most likely schedule my ultrasound then so I'm looking forward to having a day pinned down for first peak at baby :thumbsup:

I spoke to soon about lack of symptoms. They seem to show up slowly throughout the day. Nausea hasn't been bad so far but breasts have started hurting, headaches have kicked in, feeling crampy on and off and sooooo tired! Welcome back to pregnancy I guess :haha:

Lots of cramps for me today:( I just want to no baby is ok :(

Stay strong Hun, you should call epu yourself and speak to them let them know your worrying and see if they can get you in. I'm sure your baby is fine darling xxxx

Totally understand Glong, I get terrified every time I have cramps. The first 12 weeks are so nerve wracking :( everything looks good with your tests and stuff though so fingers crossed.

So today not much other than hunger, sore boobs and bad mood swings lol.

Things I'm looking forward to - Wednesday. I am in the middle of moving so have literally only just registered at the local doctor's surgery. I have to wait til Weds to make an appointment and make pregnancy doctor official. Hopefully I'll find out how to make first midwife appointment :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing OK today xx

I have my first MW appointment wednesday then scan not this weekend coming but next, what's the next thing you all have to look forward to?

I have my private scan this Saturday afternoon :happydance: and then my midwife appointment next Tuesday.

Excited and nervous about the scan, I'll be 9 weeks exactly according to my dates. But I ovulated 1 week after my LMP date (short ovulatory phase as my cycles are only 22 days) so I don't know what affect this will have? :shrug:

I think Im canceling my early scan I feel better now I got my 3+ so I'm just going toto wait now

Hi ladies. I am just joining this thread. I got my bfp on 10dpo on Jun 13. Testes my beta hcg at 10 dpo and it came back at 54 then at 12dpo was 185. Now waiting for my first ultrasound on Jun 30. Hopefully everything goes well. I had one chemical and a mmc before and this my first bfp after two years TTC where the hcg values are doubling. So staying optimistic yet am a little anxious. Also am put on progesterone supplements due to my history.

I've had alot of period like cramps since Saturday and I spoke to my doctor today and because I had a miscarriage last month they want me to go for a scan first thing tomorrow morning

By my dates I'll only be 5 plus 3 so worried I won't see much anyways...

Anyone had a scan that early and saw baby?

Oh I'm so happy they are going to scan you Glong.. However this baby is the earliest I've been scanned in all 3 pregnancies. I was 6+2 and I saw a tiny blob with a flickering heartbeat. I have heard most babies don't get a heartbeat until 6 weeks. I think at your stage there should be a sack and a yolk but I'm not 100% sure. They will probably have to do an internal scan though so they can see properly. What time is your scan? X

Hi ladies. I am just joining this thread. I got my bfp on 10dpo on Jun 13. Testes my beta hcg at 10 dpo and it came back at 54 then at 12dpo was 185. Now waiting for my first ultrasound on Jun 30. Hopefully everything goes well. I had one chemical and a mmc before and this my first bfp after two years TTC where the hcg values are doubling. So staying optimistic yet am a little anxious. Also am put on progesterone supplements due to my history.
Congratulations on your bfp! Hopefully it'll be a lovely sticky one for you! And welcome to the group. It's a lovely group so I hope you enjoy as much as I do! X

Glong I've just had a quick read and a lot of people at 5 weeks just had a sack and nothing else could be seen then went back a week later and there the baby was. I hope this scan doesn't stress you out more than you already are. Just remember is so normal not to see much at this stage xxx

I had a scan at 6w 1d so a few days.more but there wasn't a lot, just a blob with a hb. But the midwife who scanned me reckoned babys heart had only just started beating day or two before so don't worry if it's not yet it can take til 6 weeks

Oh I'm so happy they are going to scan you Glong.. However this baby is the earliest I've been scanned in all 3 pregnancies. I was 6+2 and I saw a tiny blob with a flickering heartbeat. I have heard most babies don't get a heartbeat until 6 weeks. I think at your stage there should be a sack and a yolk but I'm not 100% sure. They will probably have to do an internal scan though so they can see properly. What time is your scan? X

9.20. I did say will it be to early she said because I've got cramps they want me to come in tomorrow do a scan then they can go from there with what they see

Well I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that you see a heartbeat Hun! You never know. If not maybe they'll get you back in next week too? Good luck Hun! X

Good luck glong! I haven't had a scan the early either. My earliest was 6w2d. Like the other ladies said it was just a blob with a heartbeat. Let us know how it goes :hugs:

Congratulations on your bfp! Hopefully it'll be a lovely sticky one for you! And welcome to the group. It's a lovely group so I hope you enjoy as much as I do! X

Thank you so much:hugs:

9.20. I did say will it be to early she said because I've got cramps they want me to come in tomorrow do a scan then they can go from there with what they see

Hope everything goes well with your scan:hug:

Fatigue is kicking my butt!! I work in a doctors office 8-5 and went to my car on lunch break. Fell asleep and woke up to my boss knocking on my window 15 mins after the time I should have been back :dohh:

Luckily she is awesome and just laughed it off with me :haha:

Hi ladies! Can I join? My due date is the 7th of Feb! Hope you're all well xx

Having a little read - I was in the same boat. Dates put me at 6+2 at the time. Scan showed 5+2 with only a yolk sac and gest sac. I waited the two horrible long weeks and went for the follow up yesterday. I saw my little bean - measuring 7 weeks (so spot on with the dates she gave me) and got to see the heartbeat. Hoping for the same result for you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->