February Love Bugs

Welcome and congratulations breelizabeth,

Good luck glong let us know how you get on!

I am 6 weeks today, im so happy every time i make it a week closer to our end date, but first the 2nd tri. My scan is 2 weeks friday i wish it would hurry up!

Hi ladies! Can I join? My due date is the 7th of Feb! Hope you're all well xx

Having a little read - I was in the same boat. Dates put me at 6+2 at the time. Scan showed 5+2 with only a yolk sac and gest sac. I waited the two horrible long weeks and went for the follow up yesterday. I saw my little bean - measuring 7 weeks (so spot on with the dates she gave me) and got to see the heartbeat. Hoping for the same result for you ladies
Hello :wave: glad all is ok with your little bean! I had a scan last week after a bit of bleeding and baby way fine. They love to scare us these little ones! Hope you enjoy the group x

Good luck for your scan today Glong :hugs:

Welcome & Congratulations Happy138 & breeelizabeth :)

Scan showed sac and yolk but no baby. They put me between 5 and 5 and half I put myself 5 plus 3 so about right sac was 12 min I believe.

Repeat scan 2 weeks today.

Ah Glong that sounds great. So your right on track. How are you feeling? Xx

Scan showed sac and yolk but no baby. They put me between 5 and 5 and half I put myself 5 plus 3 so about right sac was 12 min I believe.

Repeat scan 2 weeks today.

Glad everything seems to be right according to your dates Glong. Hope you're feeling ok in yourself? x

I re scheduled my scan for two weeks in the hope that I get to see more

I feel OK in myself and glad there's more there than last time however I would of love to have seen baby but heard that's not likely ever at 5 plus 3?

Awe glong I'm glad that the scan went well. I'm sure you'll go back in two weeks and see a nice little beanie with a heartbeat :thumbup: I hope the scan put your mind at ease

Please can you add me.
My due date is around 10th February, will get it confirmed at dating scan.

This is my 4th!!! Baby, and the nausea is killing me this time round.
With the others I only had nausea/sickness with certain smells, so it wasn't too bad. This time it's all day everyday.

How are you ladies coping?

Welcome and congratulations

Today seems to be my worst day so far for nausea, i so far have had minor short waves of it, today its there constantly but again still minor, it was bad when i was waiting for my lunch, talking to my mother thought id get sick! But im ok.

Hi ladies! Been stalking BnB for months! My SO and I are expecting our first due Feb.10 based off my ovulation date, hoping for a Valentine's baby :)

All new low for me today, morning sickness hit whilst pegging out the washing and I threw up in my garden :nope: hopefully my apple tree survives the ordeal :haha:

Oh no Rylies :haha:

Hope your feeling a little better and that your garden is okay :haha: :haha:

Still struggling with all day nausea and survival 😂😢 I will update everyone on the list tonight.

Today my nausea has truly kicked in as well, I guess week 6 seems to be the week it will hit!

Hello, Congratulations to everyone due in February :D
My due date is 13th February 2017! This will be our first child and we are so excited!

We were only trying for 2 months, which we are very suprised about as I have pcos but since I was on metformin, I believe that is what did it for us :D

We have booked a private scan when I am 7+1 weeks so I can stop worrying a little bit haha

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"