February Love Bugs

Feel like I can join in on this now if that's ok?

According to today's scan I'm due on February 2nd. :)

A xx

All right...all updated, I think?!?! Have a few ladies without due dates so just let me know and I can update that! If there are any mistakes please let me know! x

I have my first midwife appointment in a week and I am super excited!!!! Glad to hear everyone's happy scan and progression news!

Thanks for the update krippy! I always seem to round out the end of my due date groups :haha: funny little trend I have going I suppose.

Good luck at your appt next week! Hope it goes great!!

Welcome pub! And congratulations :flower:

I can't believe this is the third time I have been on a Feb board lol with 3 Feb and 2 early March babies already I guess I know what time of year I am fertile lol. I have one November too lol can't explain that one��

Hehe hope your garden is ok Ryliesmummy!

I feel for you ladies dealing with nausea. I had HG with my DD so spent the whole 9 months being sick. This time around, hardly anything! I start feeling sick if I don't eat but that's all. Sore boobs are horrendous though - and they've gotten sooo big (OH keeps telling me they're amazing lol)

Is anyone taking prenatals? I've got some but keep forgetting.

I can't believe this is the third time I have been on a Feb board lol with 3 Feb and 2 early March babies already I guess I know what time of year I am fertile lol. I have one November too lol can't explain that one��

Hmm a November baby... Usually a sign of a good Valentine :winkwink:

Hmm a November baby... Usually a sign of a good Valentine :winkwink:

It's stranger than that we are a mixed race family dh is indian the march Feb babies are all dark skin hair and eyes and my November one is blonde with fair skin and blue eyes lol

I seem to be more fertile around the Feb due dates too my son is the 2nd Feb this one will be 19th

Glong- so happy that scans are in line with your dates, I bet you will feel heaps better in a couple of weeks though when you get to see a heart beat.
2nd- that's really interesting with the mixed race thing and the fact your feb/March babies are dark and you November one is fair skinned. I wonder if this one will Buck the trend or be like the other February babes.

I'm so excited/nervous I have my first scan at 8 weeks tomorrow. My boobs are huge, dh is loving it, but my nausea is pretty constant, still can't handle the smell look or taste of meat.

Thats so weird how it affects everyone different, the only thing i can stomach is meat lol gone off all sweet things except chocolate, but if ive ameal with some meat in it im ok , had stew yesterday helped my morning sickness

Hi All,

Congratulations to all the expecting mommies!

Can I join? I am due Feb 15th based on my ovulation. My daughter turned 5 a week back and this will be our second baby. I did my blood work today and will have the results tomorrow. Our scan is on the 9th July and cant wait to see the little bean!

Congrats and welcome to all the newbies. I feel like I've spaced this out perfectly as it'll mean 4 months between each birthday, one in Feb one in June and one in October! :haha:

My timing is terrible lol. Apparently I'm really fertile in April/may. My daughter will turn 2 on the 6th of January, and this one is due on the 7th of Feb.

My timing is worse lol 8th Feb due 15th Feb 19th 6th March 10March lol

The sickness has hit here too!

Hi to the new ladies, it's lovely and busy in here now!

2nd time that is a busy time of year for you! We have March, June and October so far so this one had to be close to one of them I guess!

I have appointment at the doctors today about the twinges/pain on the left to see if they think I need scanned :-/

My timing is terrible lol. Apparently I'm really fertile in April/may. My daughter will turn 2 on the 6th of January, and this one is due on the 7th of Feb.

Almost exactly the same age gap as me. My son will turn 2 on 1st January and I'm due 15th February

Good luck at the doctors allstar

I've been having waves of feeling sick every now and then, mostly when eating yogurt fruit or veg :dohh: My main symptom is exhaustion. I feel like a terrible mum for my son at the moment he is generally a really good boy but I'm just counting down the hours for nap and bed time!

I was feeling nauseous last week but it seems to have gone away. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't freaking me out :nope: I don't at all feel pregnant. I have my first appointment tomorrow, nothing exciting just confirming pregnancy and all that. Hopefully I'll get a date for my scan!

I've been taking prenatals since we started ttc this time. I always forgot to take them in my last pregnancies by this time I've been doing ok remembering :thumbup:

Hi ladies please can I join :) I'm due baby number 2 on the 22nd Feb after TTC for the last 2 years, I have a little boy who's nearly 5 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->