February Love Bugs

Hello ladies! May I join? Due Somewhere between Feb 22-26. This pregnancy was a surprise, and will be baby #3, but pregnancy #6, so I'm very anxious. I've never had two healthy pregnancies back to back, and my last pregnancy was my youngest. I have two girls, one will be 2 in October, and the oldest will be 5 in February. I've had labs done already, and my numbers were doubling every 40 hours, and my progesterone was great. I was on progesterone with my youngest bc it was low and was worried about this time, bc I'm still nursing my 20 month old. Im pretty much symptomless, which freaks me out a little... But I had symptoms with my first pregnancy that was a MMC at 10 weeks, so I know they don't guarantee anything.
Anyway! Lots of sticky healthy baby dust to all of you! Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hiya red, congratulations and I hope this baby is a sticky like your girls!

Hi ladies please can I join :) I'm due baby number 2 on the 22nd Feb after TTC for the last 2 years, I have a little boy who's nearly 5 :)

Hi jazzy I totally understand took me 3 years to conceive my second, he's just turned 4 now. Congratulations

Congratulations and fingers crossed your little bean is a sticky one!

Anyone else looking very pregnant at the moment? I feel I look as though I'm about 6 months gone :haha:

Hi all--mind if I join ya? 6w2d here with my first, due sometime around mid-February. I had a blood test right after my BFP a couple weeks ago to confirm, but don't have my first ob appointment until July 11th, which is frustrating. I wish it was this week or next so I could get a bit of a road map of what I should expect moving forward, particularly with regards to what are ACTUAL warning signs that shouldn't be ignored. I don't know about any of you all but I'm not digging the what to expect book. It's really contradictory in its advice and also errs on the side of caution to an extreme, as it's filled with comments like "while there's no evidence that such and such is harmful during pregnancy, you should consult you doctor." If I went by that book, I'd be calling my doctor five times a day!

Anyway, not really dealing with too much symptom-wise here other than sore boobs (that are already getting HUGE), need to eat more frequently (so trying to be good with having healthy snacks around), endless battle with constipation, and some very very minimal brown discharge.

Anyone else looking very pregnant at the moment? I feel I look as though I'm about 6 months gone :haha:

Yes very already need to fine some mat clothes I look huge and can't even suck it in. And I have people staring at my belly lol but having been preg 7 times in 6 years people expect me to be lol

Hi everyone xx
I'm due February 16th
This is my second child after 9 years trying to concieve
I have endometriosis and was diagnosed 2 years ago
I have really bad nausea this time round so I'm thinking it's a girl..I already have a 12 year old son!!
Doctor confirmed my pregnancy on Tuesday so I'm so excited to get a scan xx

Yes very already need to fine some mat clothes I look huge and can't even suck it in. And I have people staring at my belly lol but having been preg 7 times in 6 years people expect me to be lol
Oh God you're a braver woman than I! I told my manager at work and she said I knew it! She had been staring at me for hours :haha: I'm starting to take pictures every week now and upload them to my journal here so I can look back on them x

I'm still not having many symptoms, only exhaustion and tiny waves of nausea. I don't think true morning sickness hit me until about 6 weeks, so maybe next week will be a different story.

So it looks like many of us have kids already, is there any trends of early/late deliveries? With my son I had to be induced 2 days after his due date, my dr said he thought he would be around 8 lbs he came out at 10 lbs 6oz:dohh::dohh: he said to remind him of that the next go around and he would see about inducing me earlier! So maybe I will have a Valentine's baby instead

Hi everyone xx
I'm due February 16th
This is my second child after 9 years trying to concieve
I have endometriosis and was diagnosed 2 years ago
I have really bad nausea this time round so I'm thinking it's a girl..I already have a 12 year old son!!
Doctor confirmed my pregnancy on Tuesday so I'm so excited to get a scan xx

Congratulations :happydance: i also had a long wait for my bfp but wow 9 years! Im happy for you!

My nausea has really hit home the last few days i see it as baby letting me know he or she is here and growing

Hi ladies! I get to go see my doctor on Monday for the first time since I found out I'm pregnant. I will be 7 weeks when I see him so I'm hoping he will send me for an ultrasound, if not then I will have to wait until I see an OB in July :(

Doctor doesn't think the twinges/pain is anything to worry about but said to mention it to midwife at my booking appointment :shrug:

Called midwives and booked in and my midwife will call me Monday with a date to go in an see her as she was off today.

Feeling really sick every day around 5pm? :shrug: and super thirsty constantly but apart from that not too bad.

My previous babies were 4 days late, 6 days early and 6 days late so no idea how this one will go!

Hope everyone is well :)

Just left my first pregnancy appointment! Ultrasound is scheduled for July 5 :happydance: I'll be 6w6d, hoping to see a heartbeat. Kind of worried because I'm confident they'll adjust my dates as both of my boys measured 5 days behind on the first u/s. But we shall see! I'm still excited to see what's going on in there!

I am exhausted and feel very sick I look so pregnant people are asking lol me an dh decided that if someone asks we tell them

Hi im due 24th Feb. I went 2 weeks over with my last baby..so who knows I may go into March

Unfortunately i was induced with my son 2 days before his due date, born the next day! I will not let them induce me next time unless it is absolutely necessary, if so they will have to c section me because last time it was so traumatic, my son got very upset i just dont want to repeat that!

I'm still not having many symptoms, only exhaustion and tiny waves of nausea. I don't think true morning sickness hit me until about 6 weeks, so maybe next week will be a different story.

So it looks like many of us have kids already, is there any trends of early/late deliveries? With my son I had to be induced 2 days after his due date, my dr said he thought he would be around 8 lbs he came out at 10 lbs 6oz:dohh::dohh: he said to remind him of that the next go around and he would see about inducing me earlier! So maybe I will have a Valentine's baby instead

Oh man he was a big little one :haha: bless you mama I'm worried about that as dd2 was 9lbs1oz I really don't want any bigger than that.

As far as trends I had dd1 at 39+3 and dd2 at 39+2. I'm hoping we can keep that up and go at 39 weeks again.

Just left my first pregnancy appointment! Ultrasound is scheduled for July 5 :happydance: I'll be 6w6d, hoping to see a heartbeat. Kind of worried because I'm confident they'll adjust my dates as both of my boys measured 5 days behind on the first u/s. But we shall see! I'm still excited to see what's going on in there!

How exciting to have a scan date! I'm hoping I'll get to schedule mine soon. I was the same as you my dates were off by about a week from the scans with my first two. We will see how thing one goes

This bubs due feb (obviously) and then I have a March and April! My first son came at 38+6. Went in to labour naturally but ended in emergency c-sec. My second I was going to try for a vbac. I got to 40+3 and couldn't cope with the hip pain, restless legs and insomnia any more so I booked in for a c-section at 40+5 secretly hoping that would make me go into labour but no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->