February Love Bugs

:hi:

I am scared to join but at least i can reserve a place for me and my surprise bean.

Hello :wave: pathos
Hope your ok!
Hi ladies sorry I've been quiet I've been feeling really crap the last week, the sickness is kicking my arse.
I've got a midwife appointment on Monday.
Oh and both mine were early, my son was 39weeks and my daughter was 39+4 so I'm hoping this one will be a tad early too.
I'm showing already and this is my 3rd I feel huge and I feel people already know!! Anyway hope all you ladies are ok! Welcome to all the newbies!!! X

Hi all, had my first scan yesterday, I thought I was 8 weeks, but they had me as 7+2, they aren't going off my lmp, (which I was) but by ovulation date, seeing as though I had pregnyl to release it they know exactly when it happened. Baby was 26mm long and had a hb of 150. So exciting to see, have another scan in 2 weeks and having a more in depth appointment to discuss hospitals delivery etc.
can you please change my due date to 9th of February.

I have my first scan in 2 hours and I'm so nervous!!

Trying to remain positive :)

Well my news is out my eldest dd guessed and told her friends lol

How old is she? DH and I aren't telling our kids yet because they're so little and I just know our three year old will tell everyone! :haha: we still haven't even told our families yet!

Hi ladies! Only my second post here. I have a lot of catching up to do.
This is also my second February baby, although my ds1 decided to come 4 weeks early so was a January baby instead!
Bit of background:
DD was born on her due date in 2009. Lovely labour but a 3rd degree tear :(
DS1 born 4 weeks early, horrendous labour but very fast. This also ended in 3rd degree tear!
DS2 born at 39 weeks, elective section which was lovely and nowhere near as bad as I expected.

I think this baby is also going to be cs. I have 2 tear scars in opposite directions so it's highly likely I'll tear again. It's a little bit gutting because I love the excitement of labour :(

I'm also considering having my tubes tied when I have the section too. So much to consider.

Sorry I'm rambling!

How old is she? DH and I aren't telling our kids yet because they're so little and I just know our three year old will tell everyone! :haha: we still haven't even told our families yet!

DH told our girls before I told my family. They were babysitting for me while I went to work and I got bombarded with questions when I walked in the door :dohh: :haha:

My dd1 is six years old she saw me getting dressed yesterday and said mummy you used to be skinny but your tummies getting fat is there a baby in there lol. To be fair she's quite smart and since I have had a baby every year since she was born she's quite on the ball and kind of expects it lol

Hello ladies!
I forgot to mention that this baby is actually due on my sons due date! My son was born a week early so didn't end up with a 4th Feb bday but how strange 10 years on that I could of conceived this little one on the exact same day! So 4th Feb has been my due date twice haha. Hope everyone is ok this morning?
Bumbleberry how did the scan go? X

2ndtime.. Kids are much brighter than people give them credit for! My nearly 5 year old can see the difference in my body too. Although mine have known a while now x

Thanks for the well wishes. Scan went well :) saw a little blob with a heartbeat!

Measuring behind though which I'm trying not to be too concerned about but does worry me. I only had one cycle coming off Mirena which was 23 days (prior to that no periods for 5 years) I believe I ovulated 1 week after my LMP according to FF and temps etc so I had myself at 9 weeks (based on NHS due date calculator which takes your cycle length into consideration, if I just go off my LMP date 30/4/16 I'd be 8 weeks) but the sonographer had me as just over 7 weeks :shrug: so I'm confused by that and trying not to be too concerned at this point but it's hard....

Here's my chart which clearly shows when I ovulated... So that's why I'm a bit concerned about my dates and measuring behind so much

image.jpg

Hi my name is Hayley 32
Due 24th Feb .this will be my fourth baby .

Is their afacebook group that I could join ? Find it hard to get to grips with this app as on my iPhone .remember using it with my son and made some great friends and lots of good pregnancy memories

Could it be you ovulated cd 16 there is a nice dip there. Would make you a week less and depending on how she was measuring you, baby could of just measured small that's why they usually do the dating scans at 12 weeks as its more predictable growing from there. That's what I was told with my son

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->