February Love Bugs

Can I join? Am due 5th Feb next year but hoping to hold on til Valentines Day lol. This will be my second but my first was born nearly 21 years ago!

Had mmc in early 2011 and then lost a boy at 18 weeks in dec 2011.

So this little miracle has surprised us and we are vry relaxed towards the whole pregnancy :cloud9::coffee:

Could it be you ovulated cd 16 there is a nice dip there. Would make you a week less and depending on how she was measuring you, baby could of just measured small that's why they usually do the dating scans at 12 weeks as its more predictable growing from there. That's what I was told with my son

Hmm yes that is a possibility when you look at my chart. To be honest now I've had some time to think about it, I'm not going to worry over it as I know it's difficult at this stage as things are so small anyway. I saw the heartbeat and my little bean and that was the most important thing, so I'm happy things are progressing :) x

Hello morning sickness 6 plus 1. Feel rubbish not been sick yet though

That's exactly when my ms came, got worse yesterday :( but not intense enough I'm being sick or anything. Although close many times. 11 days til my scan it's going so slow! I should be 8 weeks 2 days

I've got 9 days until my next scan I should be 7 plus 3 xx

https://www.thebump.com/chinese-gender-chart

Has anyone ever used the Chinese gender predictor? My friend did and it was right with hers. It was also right with My DS, it's just a fun little thing to pass the time until we find out what we are really having

Is it a different calender each year or the same one if it's the same it was wrong for each of mne

It was right for both my boys! If it's right again this one should be a girl! :) I kind of have a feeling it's a girl, too.

It was right for my son, if it's right again says daughter this time yay!

I think it is the same, your age and conception month would be the only thing different. I suppose it had a 50/50 shot at being right. �� Lol pretty good odds.

Mine would be a girl which would be exciting. There hasn't been a girl born in my family since my little sister and she is 19! Haha.

Mines girl this time, was correct with my son. It's all a bit of fun anyway :)

https://www.thebump.com/chinese-gender-chart

Has anyone ever used the Chinese gender predictor? My friend did and it was right with hers. It was also right with My DS, it's just a fun little thing to pass the time until we find out what we are really having

It was right for one of my girls and wrong for the other but it says boy for me this time and I really really hope that is true 😄 I'll be happy either way but would love to have a little boy to complete our family.

Passed a clot today out of nowhere :cry:
Scan on Thursday to check all is OK. We've been so looking forward to our private scan this weekend coming and now this :nope:

Scan on Thursday to check all is OK. We've been so looking forward to our private scan this weekend coming and now this :nope:

Oh no! Do you have any cramps? Hopefully all is ok. Thursday will feel like an eternity away now, I'm sure :nope:

Oh no :( how are you feeling

Feeling really crappy to be honest. Slightly crampy and veey headachey. Things were going so well, Just hoping this is a one off and baby is OK x

Feeling really crappy to be honest. Slightly crampy and veey headachey. Things were going so well, Just hoping this is a one off and baby is OK x

Have you had anymore bleeding since xx

Can i join? my due date is Feb21 but may change with a scan.

Chinese chart, i ovulated may31 maybe so if i put may its a girl, if i put june its a boy. Ah even a chart cant predict....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->