February Love Bugs

Could it be from bd? Ive read the cervix has more blood than usual while pregnant and sex can cause spotting, hope tue scan goes well x

Ah ryliesmum please try not to worry I had the worst 6days the other week and everything turned out fine for me. Well I had my scan and baby was fine and I stopped bleeding soon after. Just try not to stress you may have a little more but as long as it doesn't get heavier you should be ok. The doctor told me usually when something is going wrong once you start bleeding it only gets heavier over the next few hours. I was 6weeks when mine started too.
I'm here if you want to chat, I was a total wreck and I'm only just now starting to chill out a bit.
I went to see my midwife today for my booking in appointment.. All was good so now just waiting for my 12 weeks scan!! Can't wait for that one! X

Thank you, it's just so strange because I wasn't bleeding as such it was kind of like a clot of old blood? If that makes sense. I'm hoping it's nothing, I've had no bleeding as such and cramps have eased off so hopefully all is well. Midwife on Wednesday will mention it to her too x

Hi, I would love to join - our due date is 14 feb. saw the heartbeat yesterday ❤️

Thank you, it's just so strange because I wasn't bleeding as such it was kind of like a clot of old blood? If that makes sense. I'm hoping it's nothing, I've had no bleeding as such and cramps have eased off so hopefully all is well. Midwife on Wednesday will mention it to her too x

My sister passed multiple clots and bled so heavily over a number of days. She was - understandably - terrified. It turned out to be a subchorionic (??) haematoma causing the clots and bleeding. It eased off towards the late first trimester (and the haematoma disappeared) and she's now 37w preg.

Easier said than done, but truly bleeding and even clots don't necessarily mean bad news.

I hope it's nothing to be worried about ryliesmummy. Sending you :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:

I've got my booking appointment with the midwife this afternoon :) looking forward to that.

Hello everyone, been away for a few day, lots to catch up on.

Hope you're feeling ok rileys...and scan shows everything to be well this week! I know how worried you must be though :hugs:

Londongirl, we have the sand due date! :)

7 weeks today for me and feeling sooooo sick!! I'm still getting that little niggle on the left which is worrying me, still waiting on my midwife calling me with my booking date so will mention it to her when she calls.

I had SCH with my last pregnancy but never passed any clots. Nothing since then not even a pink tinge when I wipe so I'm feeling cautiously hopeful x

Hi, I would love to join - our due date is 14 feb. saw the heartbeat yesterday ❤️

Hey londongirl! :wave: not sure if you remember me from the pressed group in 2011/2012! But it's good to see you again! :)

I had my u/s scheduled for next week but it got moved to the following week when I'll be 7+6. I'm bummed I have to wait another week but happy we'll probably see a little more since I've been worried my dates will be pushed back.

Just popping in here to say hello! I'm something like 8+2 with surprise baby #3. Had an ultrasound last week and saw the heart beating away. Back next week for a better look. Dates are a little screwy because I have 14 month old fraternal twin girls at home and was NOT keeping close track of things this time around at all. Excited to be here and so interested to see how pregnancy #2 differs and what having a singleton is like!

My ms has ramped up too, no vomiting yet buti know im on edge i try keep myself distracted, i find myself wishing the first tri was over already, i just thank my lucky stars ds is in school til end of july .
But in good news im 7 weeks today! Baby is a blueberry!

It sort of grew on me started feeling a bit ill now felt sick and dry wretching all day. I like talking to someone then yuugh lol it defo makes them move fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->