February Love Bugs

I told you all it was coming :rofl: glad we all feel sick now haha! X

I still don't, has me so worried. I was but have for about a week and a half. I've actually forgotten I'm pregnant a couple of times this week, so nervous.

Hope your all feeling better soon

Hello everyone, been away for a few day, lots to catch up on.

Hope you're feeling ok rileys...and scan shows everything to be well this week! I know how worried you must be though :hugs:

Londongirl, we have the sand due date! :)

7 weeks today for me and feeling sooooo sick!! I'm still getting that little niggle on the left which is worrying me, still waiting on my midwife calling me with my booking date so will mention it to her when she calls.

I get that left side niggle too..I'm 7 weeks tomorrow x

Hello everyone, been away for a few day, lots to catch up on.

Hope you're feeling ok rileys...and scan shows everything to be well this week! I know how worried you must be though :hugs:

Londongirl, we have the sand due date! :)

7 weeks today for me and feeling sooooo sick!! I'm still getting that little niggle on the left which is worrying me, still waiting on my midwife calling me with my booking date so will mention it to her when she calls.

I get that left side niggle too..I'm 7 weeks tomorrow x

That's reassuring, thanks. Haven't had any bleeding and doc wasn't worried so I'm trying to relax!

Have my booking in appointment next Thursday so should get my scan date through the post a few days after that! 12 weeks feels ages away though!

I told you all it was coming :rofl: glad we all feel sick now haha! X

I still don't, has me so worried. I was but have for about a week and a half. I've actually forgotten I'm pregnant a couple of times this week, so nervous.

Hope your all feeling better soon

I'm the same 0203. The only time I ever feel slightly nauseous is if I don't eat, but I'm hungry most of the time so I snack usually every couple of hours so this wards off the nausea, we're just lucky I hope :thumbup:

6 days until next scan!!! Please be a baby xx

My first scan is in 8 days, i got my 12 week scan through the door today, for august 3rd

Had my scan we saw a little blob have to go back next week as heart was intermittent. Been pushed back to 6+2 which doesnt add up, keeping everything crossed x

Feeling absolutely horrid for the last couple days. The nausea is horrific. I'm really hoping it doesn't continue like this because I can barely function at work :sick:

Then to top it off got my first set of prenatal labs done today and got surprised with doing the glucose screening with the nasty drink already. Apparently I'm lucky enough to do it twice with this pregnancy because dd2 was over 9lbs :dohh: to say that nasty sugary drink did not help the nausea would be an understatement. I'm just counting down the days to my ultrasound so I can see bean and make everything that much better :thumbup:

I have to do the early glucose screen at my next appointment (July 20). I was reviewing my family medical history with the midwife, and since literally every female in my direct line on both side if the family has been diabetic going back to my great-grandmothers, I get the early test.

I feel scarily ok today...

Why is it we hate it when we feel sick and I'll then manic when we don't??

I have come to realise over the years the following
we panic trying to get preg
then we panic waiting for our scan hoping everything will be ok
then we panic waiting for our second scan just ti make sure
then we worry about birth ect
then we poke our sleeping new born to check they are ok
then we worry about growing, weaning starting school, going to big scholarship, exams, boyfriends / girlfriends then jobs houses marriage and grandchildren welcome to the worry train we will always worry coz we care embrace it because it's a long ride lol

I have come to realise over the years the following
we panic trying to get preg
then we panic waiting for our scan hoping everything will be ok
then we panic waiting for our second scan just ti make sure
then we worry about birth ect
then we poke our sleeping new born to check they are ok
then we worry about growing, weaning starting school, going to big scholarship, exams, boyfriends / girlfriends then jobs houses marriage and grandchildren welcome to the worry train we will always worry coz we care embrace it because it's a long ride lol

So very true :wacko:

Hi ladies, mind if i join? Very early days, doc confirmed due date of 24th feb just waiting on first midwife appointment. DH and I been TTC for 4 years. We didn't really act upon it until 2 months ago, only got as far a blood test for me and a bfp showed up!
Feel ok apart from very sore boobies and waves of nausea in the morning :)

Hi jellyfish congratulations,

I feel so tired and in the bank waiting I thought is was gonna be sick.. managed to keep it together got out in the fresh air and was ok
We have a very long drive tomorrow I hope I won't be sick in the car!

Thanks and to you RedRose19. Oh my goodness i forgot to mention the tiredness. Every day after work this week I've napped for 2 hours on the sofa :dohh:

My tiredness and sickness are debilitating atm trying to keep a house clean and look after five six and unders is killing me I feel so much worse than the other times either I'm getting old or its twins

Good morning ladies! I've hardly had any symptoms and I'm 7+5. As long as I don't eat too much at once I don't get indigestion, the nausea has been gone for a couple weeks, tiredness comes and goes. The only things that have been there consistently are the greasy hair and face as well as stretchy feeling in abdomen. Anyone else pretty symptomless?

Hello everyone, hope your all ok!! Still feeling awful here, I feel sick when I'm hungry I feel sick when I've eaten I just can't really win! But 9 weeks today so I'm hoping that it starts to ease soon. And I'm waiting for my letter for my 12 week scan I can't wait! And only 7 weeks until I can find out the sex! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->