February Love Bugs

Just got my appointment through for 12w scan 2nd August :happydance: that means I get to see our little bean next week, then only have to wait 3 weeks to see him/her again then only 5 weeks till we find out the sex at private scan, then 3 weeks till 20w, so much to look forward too!

Mines August3rd :) I'm gonna be bang on 12 weeks by then.
Ladies has anyone else noticed they are constantly cold? I can't seem to warm up when I'm in the house I need hot water bottle and no one else seems effected but me. I looked it up and says it can be common in first tri

Ladies has anyone else noticed they are constantly cold? I can't seem to warm up when I'm in the house I need hot water bottle and no one else seems effected but me. I looked it up and says it can be common in first tri

Yes! I actually thinking this last week. I think it's because all our body heat is going to the baby in our womb (Someone has actually told me that before so it's real! :haha:)

Yep constantly, even when I'm out I'm still wearing my coats/jackets etc even when it's sunny

Just went grocery shopping and it made me feel more nauseous than I already felt :sick: :sick: :sick:

I have to avoid the butcher counter when we go to the grocery store. I can handle the pre-packaged meat area, but the smell of all the meat behind the counter... I can't do it. I had to send a friend to get some meat from the counter for me, as I couldn't handle it. :( And the bread aisle... I couldn't handle the yeasty smell of it. Fortunately, the loaf I needed to grab was at the end of the aisle so I didn't have to walk down it fully.

I can't believe how fast the last 4 weeks have gone!

I know we will all be in 2nd tri before we know it! I love second tri defo my favourite!! So today I'm having a big clean of my house I've really let things slip these past few weeks feeling so poorly so I'm scrubbing my whole house. I just hoovered all my stairs so I'm having a well earned 5 minute break before scrubbing and bleaching my bathroom from top to bottom. I'm going to be dead by bed time haha x

Im just so so so tired... Always feel meh aswell and nothing takes me fancy so have to force food down....

Scan Wednesday.... 48 hours to go

I feel exactly the same Glong. Surely feeling this way is only a good thing at this stage. I've cleaned like mad all day and now I'm actually exhausted! I could cry I'm so tired but I'm glad it's done!
I'm looking forward to your scan Hun! Hope they give you a pic! I couldn't get a pic when I went. Hoping my 12 week scan date will be through soon!
How is everyone else today? X

Started spotting about an hour ago, have an achey feeling below but not crampy or painful. I'll ring mw in the morning. Trying to remain positive but after 3 previous m/c's it's hard :(

Im sorry hun, hopefully its nothing serious, i hope they will scan u again to make sure all is ok.

I feel im the only one who hasnt had a scan yet! My scan is this friday so baby should be 8 weeks 2 days!

Oh bumbleberry!! Big big hugs darling! It's so scary.. But please try not to worry too much. People do bleed with no real problems.. Me been one of them. Fingers crossed it buggers off. Call epu and see if they can get you in tomorrow your quite far gone so I would think they would! X

Thank you both. I'll see what they say in the morning.

I haven't had strong symptoms throughout and I'm not feeling anything now really. Spotting has eased up but still feeling achy below.

Bumblebee I hope everything ok. My fingers are crossed for you.:thumbup:

Hi ladies! I had my first OB appointment today and at the bedside scan he found a yolk sac and a heartbeat but he looked some more saying he wasn't sure whether he had seen a second one or not. After looking for a bit he said no. I didn't expect a scan so I didn't have a full bladder and I know that it's essential to be able to see things clearly on the ultrasound. Have any of you experienced this before? Did it turn out that you were pregnant with twins and that because my bladder wasn't full the exam wasn't good quality? I don't have an actual ultrasound booked for 3 weeks but that's a long time to wait any thought would be appreciated :shrug:

Hope everything is ok bumbleberry! :hugs:

RedRose, my scan isn't until next Tuesday! So still a while for me. I'll be 7+6.

I have my booking appointment today have been looking forward to it as I always feel things get real now although I'm thinking a long appointment with three kids in tow won't be fun. I have a uti too which is annoying me.

I can't believe I'm 8 weeks tomorrow! How fast did those last few weeks go not long now til the second tri! I feel so impatient for my scan now lol

Feeling so so sicky!! I hope to get a picture tomorrow if all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"