February Love Bugs

Hello! I'm Laura.
I'm cautiously pregnant with #2 aged 39. I have a DD who is 2.5 years old and she is my little sunshine!
According to my dates I'm due 12th February.

I'm really nervous this time round, I don't know why. Maybe its the age thing? We've been trying for a while so I'm so pleased we've got a second chance at being parents. I hope the bean sticks! I'm sick and tired beyond belief, so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

H&H 9 months to you all! :thumbup:

I have my booking appointment today have been looking forward to it as I always feel things get real now although I'm thinking a long appointment with three kids in tow won't be fun. I have a uti too which is annoying me.

Good luck with your booking appointment today - I'm sure the questionnaires they go through get longer!

I can't believe I'm 8 weeks tomorrow! How fast did those last few weeks go not long now til the second tri! I feel so impatient for my scan now lol

Happy 8 weeks - I found the last couple of weeks or so have passed very quickly, not long till scan :)

Feeling so so sicky!! I hope to get a picture tomorrow if all is well xx

Hope the sicky feeling eases a little for you. Good luck for your scan :)

Hello! I'm Laura.
I'm cautiously pregnant with #2 aged 39. I have a DD who is 2.5 years old and she is my little sunshine!
According to my dates I'm due 12th February.

I'm really nervous this time round, I don't know why. Maybe its the age thing? We've been trying for a while so I'm so pleased we've got a second chance at being parents. I hope the bean sticks! I'm sick and tired beyond belief, so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

H&H 9 months to you all! :thumbup:

Congratulations! I get you with the age thing, I'm nearly 38 and have been trying not to worry too much but it is hard. My DD1 is nearly 6 so I was a lot younger with her.

Hope you have a H&H 9 months :)

Spoken to MW this morning and she has arranged for me to go to the hospital this afternoon for a scan to check out spotting from last night. She said that any bleeding regardless of colour is not normal (though can be common) and should be checked given my history of recurrent m/c.

So I have mixed emotions at the minute, trying to remain positive. I'm by myself at work this morning in the office so will probably pass my time on BnB to stop myself worrying too much!

Fingers crossed, please let us all no how your scan goes xxx

:wacko:How bad am I . I just had to write a list of all my kids names dob and birth weights so I don't get mixed up at the Mw. It went over two pages lol:wacko:

Good luck bumbleberry

I had my booking appointment today, all went well but it was sooooo long, I'm sure if wasn't that long with my son. Took three attempts for my blood test :dohh: my first scan will be at 12 w it seems ages away I wish I was having an earlier one, we went private one at 7w for my son but I don't have a weekend free with my husband until I'm 11w so I might aswell just wait until my other one

Can't wait for an update bumbleberry! :hugs:

2nd time- any tips on bringing your kids with you to appointments?? I might have to bring my two to my u/s appointment next week and I'm dreading it. Especially because I'm thinking it will be a transvaginal one :wacko:

2nd time- any tips on bringing your kids with you to appointments?? I might have to bring my two to my u/s appointment next week and I'm dreading it. Especially because I'm thinking it will be a transvaginal one :wacko:

How old are the ones you will have to take . I too a 1yo 2yo and 4yo snacks are a must and drinks and ds who's four took his tablet lol I'm not proud . I find download able toddler games work well but to be fair the kids did really well and loved watching me have bloods drawn grousome horrors lol.
A tv scan might be more difficult I would suggest putting them in the buggy if they are young then you can make them face the other way lol

Spoken to MW this morning and she has arranged for me to go to the hospital this afternoon for a scan to check out spotting from last night. She said that any bleeding regardless of colour is not normal (though can be common) and should be checked given my history of recurrent m/c.

So I have mixed emotions at the minute, trying to remain positive. I'm by myself at work this morning in the office so will probably pass my time on BnB to stop myself worrying too much!

I hope its all OK for you. I had two big bleeds early on with my DD. Turned out to all be OK. Fingers and toes crossed for you!:flower:

Im sorry hun, hopefully its nothing serious, i hope they will scan u again to make sure all is ok.

I feel im the only one who hasnt had a scan yet! My scan is this friday so baby should be 8 weeks 2 days!

I haven't had my scan yet either. I don't even have an appointment scheduled yet. I lost my job and my insurance May 31 and found out a couple weeks later I am pregnant(what timing!!) so now I am waiting on our lovely government Medicaid to be approved so I can call and make and appointment! I'll be lucky if I can get in before 12 weeks.:dohh:

I have a private scan booked for Thu but still not sure I want to go to it

How old are the ones you will have to take . I too a 1yo 2yo and 4yo snacks are a must and drinks and ds who's four took his tablet lol I'm not proud . I find download able toddler games work well but to be fair the kids did really well and loved watching me have bloods drawn grousome horrors lol.
A tv scan might be more difficult I would suggest putting them in the buggy if they are young then you can make them face the other way lol

They're 2.5 and 3.5. I've thought about bringing the tablet too but worry about them fighting over it :wacko: I'm really hoping a girlfriend of mine can watch them for this one appointment. I don't mind bringing them to simple appointments, I know it will be inevitable, but this one could be tricky.

I bought sea bands today for the nausea and I think they may actually be working. I've actually been able to eat something and not feel like death :sick:

I have worn sea bands with every pregnancy I have had them on for a couple of weeks now they work well but this time I'm still vomiting I still rate them though and would deffinetly recommend

Got rid of my annoying uti thanks to some antibiotics but still feeling really sick and boobs are soo sore can't remember it being like this with my others I feel like a first timer again

Finally my first scan is tomorrow! God I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->