February Love Bugs

Thrilled to tell you all baby has a lovely strong heartbeat and is absolutely perfect. We are so happy we've just announced on Facebook :happydance:

I just went for my scan an saw a perfect little jelly baby with a great heartbeat

Glad the scans went well ladies! So pleased for you! Can't believe I'm 10 weeks tomorrow it's crazy! X

I had my first scan today and saw a perfect baby beanie! Lovely hb flickering away! :cloud9:

Attachments

• received_10154306049234731.jpg
    received_10154306049234731.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
Oh an i was one day sooner than i thought, so im due February 14th, could you please change my date! So exciting valentines baby

So gutted they didn't give me a picture of my baby scan like all you, they said you only get them at12 and 20 weeks :( boooo

I didn't get one either Glong they told me the same thing.. Not long and il have a pic though! And so will you x

Love hearing about all these scans! Mine is on Tuesday, hoping these next few days go by quickly.

I only got a pic because I paid £80 for the scan the nhs are mean no reason why they couldn't print a picture for you.

So according to my scan I'm now 7+6 and due 19th Feb instead. Will see what 12 week scan brings x

Not good here , I'm on the verge of being admitted to hospital, diarrhoea and vomiting since last night probably a tummy bug as my son was sick during the week. I'm fighting my ms and the bug and the results are not good I'm so dehydrated. Dr came to see me at lunch time said if no better by 9 to go to a&e so sitting here now :( I feel so horrible and in pain , I hope my bean is ok :cry:

I worked 13 hours today and started getting sharp cramps at one point :nope: it was freaking me out. Even ran to the bathroom to make sure I wasn't bleeding. It didn't last too long thankfully, hoping it's just because I was on my feet all day and wasn't able to drink much water. Scan day can't come soon enough!!

Did a carboot yesterday and ended the day with lots of cramps so think I over did it, keep feeling very wet down there so keep going to loo but it's just cm very white creamy, is that normal

Did a carboot yesterday and ended the day with lots of cramps so think I over did it, keep feeling very wet down there so keep going to loo but it's just cm very white creamy, is that normal

I was feeling wet down there too yesterday which is why I ran to see if I was bleeding. Hoping its normal. :shrug:

Everything is going well here! I've been craving devil's food cake recently, so I made one to take to a cookout yesterday. Then hubby and I weren't feeling up to socializing yesterday, so we canceled. Now all the cake is mine, all mine! Well, and hubby's too, I suppose. LOL

No sick ness for2 days either... Worrying

Glong try not to worry darling :hugs:

I've had a lot of wetness too pretty much since the beginning. I have to have a panty liner on at all times or I feel gross :dohh:

Still extremely nauseated all the time. Very few foods that I can seem to actually eat. Surprisingly French fries/ potatoes seem to be my go to. DH says I'm going to turn into a French fry :haha:

Two weeks and two more days until my first ultrasound and I can't wait to finally see bean.

Glong try not to worry darling :hugs:

I've had a lot of wetness too pretty much since the beginning. I have to have a panty liner on at all times or I feel gross :dohh:

Still extremely nauseated all the time. Very few foods that I can seem to actually eat. Surprisingly French fries/ potatoes seem to be my go to. DH says I'm going to turn into a French fry :haha:

Two weeks and two more days until my first ultrasound and I can't wait to finally see bean.

I can relate, only starchy foods sound good to me. This was the same when I was pregnant with my son. This nausea is kicking my butt, I can hardly function during the day. I will be 8 weeks on Tuesday so hopefully only 5 more weeks of this :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->