February Love Bugs

So ive been waiting patiently for my 12 week scan date but today I thought it was a little strange that I hadn't heard anything so called my hospital to see if they knew anything and they haven't had a referral! So now I'm waiting on my midwife calling me back! Urgh this is so annoying!! X

Glong try not to worry darling :hugs:

I've had a lot of wetness too pretty much since the beginning. I have to have a panty liner on at all times or I feel gross :dohh:

Still extremely nauseated all the time. Very few foods that I can seem to actually eat. Surprisingly French fries/ potatoes seem to be my go to. DH says I'm going to turn into a French fry :haha:

Two weeks and two more days until my first ultrasound and I can't wait to finally see bean.

I can relate, only starchy foods sound good to me. This was the same when I was pregnant with my son. This nausea is kicking my butt, I can hardly function during the day. I will be 8 weeks on Tuesday so hopefully only 5 more weeks of this :sick:

I'm sorry your so sick too! It really is miserable.

I wasn't nearly this nauseated or turned off by food with my girls so I'm hoping it's a sign that this bean is a boy :haha: wishful thinking right!

So ive been waiting patiently for my 12 week scan date but today I thought it was a little strange that I hadn't heard anything so called my hospital to see if they knew anything and they haven't had a referral! So now I'm waiting on my midwife calling me back! Urgh this is so annoying!! X

Wow that's super frustrating! Hope they get that referral in ASAP

What a pain I hope they hurry up now and give you a date

Hoping to get my scan date any day now in the post, saw midwife Friday and she said a couple of days I should get it :)

9 weeks today eeek so exciting! Not long til the 2nd tri! Thank god im so ready for ms to be gone!
I did my announcement yesterday after our lovely 8 week scan that baby was ok i didnt see any reason to wait and dhs father cant keep a secret long so i wanted to tell what was left of the family myself!

ITS SCAN DAY!! :happydance:

I feel like I've waited F O R E V E R. My appointment is in the afternoon, will update when I can. :)

Red glad the announcement went well!
Mommytobe hope you scan went amazingly!!
Glong hopefully you'll have your scan date by the end of the week!
My midwife called yesterday and said something has gone wrong and she was going to fax over my referral so hopefully il have a date by the end of the week too. How's everyone feeling? My sickness seems to be passing now.. Thank god!! I still feel sicky but no where near like it was. I'm just so so tired.
Can't wait for second tri!! X

Just got a phone call my scan is a week tomorrow at 9.30am yey!! X

My scan went great! Measuring right on track :happydance: I had to bring my boys so the whole thing went super quick, I didn't get many details. I'll see the doctor on Friday and hopefully set up my 12 week u/s that day.

Tryingagain: yay that's exciting! Hope all goes well tomorrow!

I was finally able to make my first appointment today and my dr is booked until August so I go August 2nd. I will be 11 weeks at that point. I still don't know when my first scan will be. :wacko:

Hi everyone!
Ive been quiet, but Ive been so sick. Ugh, Theres been a few days where I probably should have went and gotten IV fluids, but I managed to just lay on the couch ALL DAY and slowly sip something. 8 weeks today, and the last 2.5 weeks have been tough. It seems I get progressively more sick with each pregnancy. :nope: My home business has been suffering because I haven't been able to photograph new inventory or have a sale of any kind because I feel like Im knocking on deaths door some days! Ok, thats getting a little dramatic :haha:, but you guys know what I mean!
We did have a scan at 6+6, and saw a baby measuring 6+4 with a HR of 124. :cloud9: :happydance: All looked well! My first pregnancy where baby stopped growing at 7w, baby measured significantly behind at our first scan. So Im optimistic that this little bean is nice and sticky and healthy!

Scan is booked for the 9th August at 11.15. I'll be 12 plus 4... I literally can't wait

Is anyone else showing already? I definitely have stsrted getting a bump! But itis my second and i know you supposed to show quicker

Is anyone else showing already? I definitely have stsrted getting a bump! But itis my second and i know you supposed to show quicker

I'm not really "showing" but by the end of the day I'm so bloated that I look 4-5 months along :dohh: I wear scrubs all week though so thankfully no one notices :haha:

I remember my bump felt sore around 9 weeks as i was told its the usual time the uterus starts stretching and "pop" out lol im not skinny either but i lost 10 in the last 2 weeks and only part that didnt go down was my tummy haha, im not complaining though lol.

Anyone know what weeks ade considered ok to fly? Im going to france sept 8th for 4 days, im gonna be 17 weeks by then

I remember my bump felt sore around 9 weeks as i was told its the usual time the uterus starts stretching and "pop" out lol im not skinny either but i lost 10 in the last 2 weeks and only part that didnt go down was my tummy haha, im not complaining though lol.

Anyone know what weeks ade considered ok to fly? Im going to france sept 8th for 4 days, im gonna be 17 weeks by then

I'm pretty sure you are safe to fly anytime, they only worry later on, around 36 weeks I believe for fear of going into labor early.

Why am u still so sick it's driving me nutts it's 9.47 pm and still throwing up. I feel do sick all the time. Ok rant over

I think it's safe to fly up until the 36th week. My midwife recommended that I take a copy of my medical records with me if I am traveling after the 24th week, in case anything should happen. That way the doctors at whatever location I am in will know what's been going on with my pregnancy to date, in case I am unable to communicate myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->