February Love Bugs

Today was the first day I didn't feel nauseous at all! Please say it's the beginning of the end of ms.

Can't wait to go on holiday it will be our last holiday as a family of 3

I had my first official prenatal appointment today, with an exam and went over the results from the ultrasound. This appointment seemed to make it feel more real, maybe it was because of all the paperwork I got :haha: I found out baby's heart rate was 154 and I think according to the heart rate gender theory that would mean girl! Just a silly wives tale, I know, but that's what we're kind of hoping for so we'll see!

My 12 week NT scan is booked for August 10! Can't wait to see baby again!

Hey ladies! Hope your all ok! Nearly 12 weeks now and I'm so glad that the sickness is on its way out! Thank god!! I've got my 12 week scan in 3 days and I can't wait! I'm literally so excited to see my baby and get a picture. I'm finding out the sex at 15weeks! So only about 3 and a half weeks until I can find out the sex!! Things are just getting very exciting now. And I'm literally counting down the days until I start to feel him or her move I felt my daughter move at 15 weeks so hopefully not too much longer.. It's my favourite part of pregnancy!
I'm going out for the day with my oh today and I'm buying a white baby pair of converse as part of our announcement.. Eek! Anyway sorry for all chit chatting but I'm very excited today haha.
How's everyone else doing? Xx

Hello ladies! I have been lurking in the group since it's conception. I was scared to post in case something went wrong but I'm feeling more confident in this pregnancy. I am 11 weeks 2 days today and am feeling okay besides being incredibly sleepy. I mean ALL I want to do is sleep lol.

I am 11 weeks as of today. I go to the midwife on Wednesday and will have the early glucose test that morning. My husband will be joining me at this appointment since we will get to hear the heartbeat with the doppler. They will also be doing the blood draw for the Natera Panorama test... so in just over two weeks, we should know the gender, as well as the risk for downs and a few other things!

So MS has been totally kicking my ass! All I seem to do is eat, sleep and throw up! So ready for 2nd tri!

It's hot here today snd it's whooping me ms seems to be going abit hope that's a good sign

No ms in three days here :happydance: thank God , it's so hot here too walking into town almost killed me. But good exercise! I'm gonna start going swimming once the ms is definitely gone as I know just cuz I've a had a few good days doesn't mean I'm out the woods of ms yet. I booked my private gender scan for September 13th at 18 weeks it was the soonest they would do it for. I'll be exactly 18 weeks , 10 weeks tomorrow so just 8 weeks til I find out what we're having and I can't wait

Glad everyone is starting to feel better! I seem to be heading out of morning sickness hell too. It still here and there but nothing to awful. Worst part now is the horrendous heart burn :dohh:

I can't wait till next week for my scan!

My ms seems to be getting worse :brat: I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of throwing up, from the moment I wake up to when I go to sleep. I'm also SO tired. I took a 4 hour nap yesterday :shock: and still went to sleep early and could barely wake up. :sleep:

Ugh I remember my ms from 6- 9 wks. It pretty much resolved itself about 9.3 wks. But it was horrid. I'm currently waiting on my 12 week scan this Wednesday. Has anyone revealed to family yet?

Mommytobe: It sounds like you have what I had...the urge to but not really actually vomiting. :hugs: You don't have much longer, I know it sucks.

Omg, I could be losing my mind but I have to share. This is my second child. I am fit enough but I have developed a belly that is not all baby lol! Anyway I am sitting here relaxing when I feel this singular nudge within my belly. I swear it's the baby moving. I felt two more softer 'kick' before nothing more. What do you ladies think?

That's so weird I was coming here to say the same I'm feeling constant butterflies it won't stop like.moving fluid but only if I sit in certain positions.

I know for me it's too early for "kicks" baby's foot is the size of a pea but definitely think at Times I can feel butterflies exactly how it was with my son but not til 12 to 15 weeks

I know exactly what you are talking about Redrose!! I have had those sensations on and off the last week but thought that it was too early. I'm so glad I wasn't imagining things! It's so cool to feel our little bugs moving, letting us know that they are there and healthy!

I can feel baby moving I'm ten weeks but I know what I'm feeling unmistakable nudge a couple of times a day

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. I haven't been on here much as I am so tired and so incredibly sick! This is baby 4, pregnancy 5 and I have never been this ill or tired with any of them! DH is terrified it's twins haha! 10 weeks today, so really hope it starts easing up soon! Still 3 weeks to wait until 12 week scan.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. I haven't been on here much as I am so tired and so incredibly sick! This is baby 4, pregnancy 5 and I have never been this ill or tired with any of them! DH is terrified it's twins haha! 10 weeks today, so really hope it starts easing up soon! Still 3 weeks to wait until 12 week scan.

I'm preg number seven baby number six and I have never been so sick an tired either it's weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->