February Love Bugs

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. I haven't been on here much as I am so tired and so incredibly sick! This is baby 4, pregnancy 5 and I have never been this ill or tired with any of them! DH is terrified it's twins haha! 10 weeks today, so really hope it starts easing up soon! Still 3 weeks to wait until 12 week scan.

I'm preg number seven baby number six and I have never been so sick an tired either it's weird

I'm dying it's soooooo hot! I'm about to get a cool shower.. How's everyone else coping with the heat? This baby LOVES ice water so I'm quite lucky with that. I normally hate water but I can't get enough of it. Although that then makes me pee like mad!
Got my scan tomorrow ladies! I can't wait!!!! :happydance:
I also think I can feel my baby ever so slightly! More so when my bladder is full.
Hope your all ok! Hope your keeping cool xxx

My first appointment got moved up to Thursday. I have been so miserable and had to go to the ER for IV fluids because I was dehydrated. Every time I drink water it just comes right back up. My dr is getting me some anti nausea meds and said he wants to see me this Thursday instead of in 2 more weeks!

Hi ladies I'm now back from my 12 weeks scan! Everything was perfect! :happydance:
So I thought I'd share with you my Facebook announcement. I'm so happy! The moved my dates too so I'm now 12weeks 3days and due 29/01/17 (my sons birthday!) so technically I'm not a febuary love bug anymore but please can I stay? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 15
Hi ladies I'm now back from my 12 weeks scan! Everything was perfect! :happydance:
So I thought I'd share with you my Facebook announcement. I'm so happy! The moved my dates too so I'm now 12weeks 3days and due 29/01/17 (my sons birthday!) so technically I'm not a febuary love bug anymore but please can I stay? Xxx

Congratulations and how exciting to move up a couple days!! Of course you can stay :haha: love the Facebook announcement btw!

Congratulations on the 12 week scan, course you can stay, chances of you going over and being a feb baby are high anyway. Your pic has made me so excited for my scan in 2 weeks

I think I might announce on fb quite soon most people know already though

Tryingagain- glad the appointment went well! Love the Facebook announcement!

Traveling- that sounds awful! Sorry to hear you're having a rough time :nope:

Skyy- how'd it go?!

Hello ladies!

I've got my scan date through for the 4th August and need to do my NT bloods this week. DD is 12th Feb at the moment.

My MS is slowly starting to go off and I even managed a spinning class last week. (Go me!!) :haha:

Unfortunately I've got the WORST bloat! I look like I'm about 6 months pregnant and I can feel people looking at my stomach at work.:blush:

How is everyone coping in the UK with the heat? My 2.5 year old DD has woken me up every day at 4am! I'm a walking zombie and working full-time on no sleep is killing me!:growlmad:

Had my first appointment today. Everything went great, they weren't going to do an ultrasound but I asked for one so they did it! Baby was wiggling around and had a heartbeat of 175!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
Hi ladies, been a bit Mia lately, but everything is going well here. Still have an edd of 9th of feb. Can't believe we are all nearly 12 weeks, if not there already!! Time flies.
I have my 12 week nt scan booked for 2nd of August. I'll actually be 12+4 by then though. Had my bloods done last week also, not going to officially announce anything till we get the results of that though. I'm dreading our upcoming summer, I'll be 7-8 months by then and where I live its usually hits 38-40 Celsius. Which is 100+ Fahrenheit. we had a few days last summer that got to 44! Yuk.
Skyy-how'd your scan go??

Oh and travelling what a gorgeous little bean you have growing, they are so cute aren't they!

Had my first appointment today. Everything went great, they weren't going to do an ultrasound but I asked for one so they did it! Baby was wiggling around and had a heartbeat of 175!
Ah so cute! Can't wait to see everyone's scan pictures over the next few weeks! X

So today Facebook reminded me that six years ago today we announced that we were expecting our second baby what better time to announce this pregnancy. I guess it's official now it's on fb lol

Hey ladies how is everyone feeling? Anything exciting happening? I'm so happy I'm now in the second tri.. Slowly my energy is returning (although I could still sleep all day!) sickness has almost gone completely.. I'm back doing slimming world and eating right! I just can't wait to feel my baby move! X

Hopefully the ms will start to ease soon Hun! And yey for scan!!! I can't wait to see! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->