February Love Bugs

15 days until scan... It's dragging

Hope the time passes quickly glong!

I'm super excited for tomorrow. It will be our first look at bean. Keeping everything crossed that all is good.

Ah Glong it'll hopefully go quickly and it'll be your turn soon! And good luck tomorrow armywife! I'm sure beany is just fine! X

My next scan is a week tomorrow I feel totally normal right now bit worried that I don't feel preg

Mines Wednesday week, I'll be 12 weeks 1 day. I also had a Dr appt today just a check up, my Dr wants me to come in every 4 weeks to see her. She did my bp and also checked my urine for any uti she is very on the ball.

I'd try not to worry ladies this is when the placenta starts doing the work out bodies have til now, I'd a week of no bloat or nausea or anything I didn't feel pregnant now today it's back :hissy:

Good luck for upcoming scans! Can't wait to see pics! Mine is still almost 2 weeks away yet!

MS or rather all day sickness is still very much kicking my ass too. Can't believe how bad it is this time! Praying it eases up before the kids go back to school, not looking forward to busy mornings and school runs feeling like this!

Hi ladies just wanted to update and say that scan went well this morning. We got moved forward a couple days so am now due February 24th. Baby is measuring right on target even waved it's little tiny hand at one point which was super cute. Heart rate was a nice strong 175.

:hi:

I've been lurking a little so figured I'd brave a cheeky wee post! :shy:

I got a surprise :bfp: on 15th June. It was the first month of NTNP with my new partner and we both figured if it was even possible that it may be a long journey for a bunch of reasons.

Looking forward to getting a date from my scan which is on Monday 8th. I suspect I will tip over into March in reality (my girls were born at 40+12, 40+12 and 40+13) but my EDD will be Feb so I am nestling in here!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and wishing everyone health and happiness whilst wishing myself a break from my newly acquired rage :brat: and sweet tooth :devil:!!!

Hello :wave: LaFemme!! Congrats on your bfp! Mine was a little bit of a surprise too. Although I was actively trying it was my first month after having my implant removed and I didn't think for a second I'd get pregnant first month so it was quite a shock.. A lovely shock though haha! Good luck with your scan!! X

Coming in a bit late but though it would be a January due date and now we have confirmed February!! Due on the 15th with baby number 4!! Surprise baby but already loved, scan last week showed perfect baby with heartbeat so fingers crossed for same next week just bigger xxx

Oooh it is so exciting that people's scans are rolling around!

I have a gal pal at work who is expecting her first surprise baby and her dates were a bit up in the air so they thought she would be having her dating scan last week but the dates weren't quite right and now hers is an hour after mine in 8 days :)

Scan a week Tuesday. It literally can't come quick enough I am paranoid something bad has happened because all my symptoms have gone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->