February Love Bugs

I am quite excited but a bit sad that dh can't come he has to look after the others

Scan a week Tuesday. It literally can't come quick enough I am paranoid something bad has happened because all my symptoms have gone :(

I was exactly like that with DD3; I was totally expecting them to say there was nothing there and accuse me of making it up.

My symptoms had gone around week 10 I think and it was the weirdest thing!

I am quite excited but a bit sad that dh can't come he has to look after the others

Oops should have worked out how to do one post...sorry admin..

Ahh that's a shame but hopefully he can come to a later one?

We have a scan booked for Wednesday morning at 8:15 am. Hubby made arrangements to take a bit of time off that morning so he can go with me. I'm excited to see our little one again. I fully expect to be a crying mess that morning, as we should have the results of the NIPT tomorrow, so we will know what our little bean is named too.

I've heard of this NIPT in another group - I don't think we get that as standard in the UK although maybe I am just well out of practice?

I don't know if it standard or not. Im getting it since I'll be 37 when I deliver, which is considered "advanced maternal age" so the midwife wants to do the early screening for issues.

Our results are available for download, but I promised my husband that I would wait for him before opening them, so we can find out together. I won't be home from work until almost 5:30 tonight. This is torture!!!

Our results are available for download, but I promised my husband that I would wait for him before opening them, so we can find out together. I won't be home from work until almost 5:30 tonight. This is torture!!!

Ooooh can't wait to hear!! :)

Our baby boy is considered low risk for everything they tested us for. :)

Ultrasound tomorrow! Yay! I can't wait to see our boy again!

Sat in anti natal clinic waiting for scan this is long

SamerSue congrats on your results!! How lovely to know you are team :blue:

2nd time - how long were you there? How was the scan?

Got there at 2am got home at 6.30 I'm shattered. Baby was great my due date moved forward to 12/02/17. I had to see the consultant after the scan and I have been put on fragmin injections until 6 weeks post partum so I also had to wait at the hospital pharmacy for my injections god that was long but happy baby is fine and was waving lol

Cooking dinner while fighting MS is torture :brat: I wish we could just order out every day until I feel better.

Got there at 2am got home at 6.30 I'm shattered. Baby was great my due date moved forward to 12/02/17. I had to see the consultant after the scan and I have been put on fragmin injections until 6 weeks post partum so I also had to wait at the hospital pharmacy for my injections god that was long but happy baby is fine and was waving lol

Ahhh good that the scan went well :D Wahoo :happydance:

My baby at 12+2 any nub guesses welcome lol

Attachments

• 20160803_081301.jpg
    20160803_081301.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
Congrats on the scans!! And I'm going to guess girl too with the nub! How exciting I love seeing all the scans!
I find out the sex of my baby on Sunday!! And I can't wait!!!! X

Had my scan on the 2nd :happydance: due date back up to 15th February, but baby will be here a week before that at 39 weeks so around the 8th! It all feels so real now!

Id my scan yesterday and imso in love heres babba, any guesses :flower:

My due date was brought forward again to feb 13th

Attachments

• 20160803_155721-1.jpg
    20160803_155721-1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads