February Love Bugs

My 12 weeks scan is Tuesday. I'll be 12 plus 4 xxx

I still really don't feel pregnant at all though :(

Ah congrats on all the scans ladies!! Beautiful babies <3
And Glong good luck with your scan! Feels likes yours has taken forever!! Nearly here though!
Can I just say your little boy is so handsome. He's such a cutie! X

Ah congrats on all the scans ladies!! Beautiful babies <3
And Glong good luck with your scan! Feels likes yours has taken forever!! Nearly here though!
Can I just say your little boy is so handsome. He's such a cutie! X

It feels like forever too! I'm so worried it won't go ok, I just need it to be Tuesday already lol but 12 weeks tomorrow, no bleeding or anything so fingers crossed.

Awww thank you honey, he's a right cheeky monkey at the moment and super clingy it's like he knows but he doesn't!!

Lovely scans everyone, can't believe we are in/nearly in the 2nd trimester now!

I had my 12w scan today and my little baby was such a monkey! We were able to see a heart beat which is brilliant but baby did not want to budge, it was laying on its back with arms against its head and no amount of me jumping wiggling coughing would make it move, it just nestled back into place so we have to go back next week as couldn't get any clear measurements or pictures. I was super nervous about it but at least we get to see it again soon.

Good luck to those still awaiting scans

I heard from the midwife today. The baby looks good, I have a good amount of amniotic fluid, the heartbeat is normal, and our baby is very active, which they like to see. I was measuring 5 or 6 days ahead of where we thought I was based on the last scan (which is 9 days ahead based on LMP). The baby could be measuring ahead because of gestational diabetes. I'm going in on Saturday morning for the test, and can call the midwife on Saturday evening to get the results of that. If I do not pass the test, I'll be given a monitor and have to check my sugar four times a day.

I currently have Placental Previa (complete). If you don't know what that is, it is where the placenta is completely covering the cervical opening. This is something that typically resolves itself by 28/30 weeks according to the midwife. At this time, they are recommending pelvic rest. Still. I've been on pelvic rest since I was 6 weeks.

Hi... Im due feb 23, 2017. Hoping everything goes well as the dr wont test me or give me the he nt scan.....

Hi Laylagirl! Welcome!

GL with your GTT test SamerSue. My SIL had PP and it resolved so hopefully yours will too! Take it easy!

Love, love, loving the scans!!! :D

Can't wait for mine; need to be sure that there is just the one in there and I am just super tired due to being older this time hehehe

Hey guys,
Got a scan on Tuesday but upto now me edd is 21/2/17,
Excited and absolutely bricking it as it's been a long time since I've had a baby, my youngest is 6 and my older 2 are 13 and 15!

I really dont mind if i have a boy or girl it took me so long to get pregnant that either is a blessing, but i still find myself obsessing over it lol anyone else? I was gonna get a gender scan for start of September but it cost 100 and im getting a free one end September so it makes sense to just wait, but im so impatient

Hi ladies!
I had my scan yesterday. All good, was pleasantly surprised with my risk numbers considering my age (39).
The baby stretched as the sonographer took an image. Check out those legs!!!:haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
That pic is awesome &#10084;

Hi ladies!
I had my scan yesterday. All good, was pleasantly surprised with my risk numbers considering my age (39).
The baby stretched as the sonographer took an image. Check out those legs!!!:haha:

Hi ladies!

Wow amazing

Hey guys,
Got a scan on Tuesday but upto now me edd is 21/2/17,
Excited and absolutely bricking it as it's been a long time since I've had a baby, my youngest is 6 and my older 2 are 13 and 15!

Oooh similar ages to mine! Actually; exactly the same ages. What am I on about!!

LaBergere - woohoo for long legged and low risk!

Hi ladies!

Aww that's a great picture!

So absolutely over the moon to find out today that we are team blue!! :blue: :blue:
Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members