February Love Bugs

Ahhh congrats tryingagain3!

We don't find out that early in the UK without a private scan; it is tempting though!

I should be about later asking for skull and nub predictions...

WHY is the first scan so nervewracking??

12 weeks scan tomorrow. I no there was at heartbeat at 7 plus 5 so I just pray baby has kept growing!!!

Less than 24hours to go. 11.15 am UK time. I'm so so so worried

Good luck I'm sure all is ok!
I'm 13 weeks today some apps say second tri some say next week but I'm calling it I'm in second tri I've made it past 12 weeks! What a long trimester overall! I'm happy to work towards the next milestone of 24 weeks!

Thank you LaFemme! I am in the uk and had to pay for the scan but it's so worth it to me. It's not everyday you have a baby so I don't mind spending a little on the private scans I've just got my date through for my 20 week scan which is the 14th September! And then 6 weeks after that il be having my first ever 4D scan! Exciting! I just can't get enough of seeing my gorgeous boy! How is everyone feeling?
Glong I'm sure your little one is fine Hun but I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed all is good!! Will you be announcing once you've had your scan? Has everyone else announced after the 12 week scan? X

12 weeks scan tomorrow. I no there was at heartbeat at 7 plus 5 so I just pray baby has kept growing!!!

Less than 24hours to go. 11.15 am UK time. I'm so so so worried

My 12 week scan is on Wednesday and this is exactly how I'm feeling. Just hoping everything is still ok in there.

I was the most sick I've been this whole pregnancy yesterday. Not sure if maybe I caught a bug or something, I couldn't keep anything down all day :nope: I was about to call the doctor but was able to keep down some cereal in the evening. Now just back to my regular constant nausea today :( I just want to feel better.

I'm not sure what we will do, I don't think there will be a Facebook annocment anytime soon.

We both have to tell our children ( my son is away until next Monday) and also their mum/dad too. Once all that is out and settled and we both told our work and stuff then maybe, but that won't be for another few weeks. I'm quite happy not to put all over Facebook as the people that matter will be told in person anyways.

Thank you LaFemme! I am in the uk and had to pay for the scan but it's so worth it to me. It's not everyday you have a baby so I don't mind spending a little on the private scans I've just got my date through for my 20 week scan which is the 14th September! And then 6 weeks after that il be having my first ever 4D scan! Exciting! I just can't get enough of seeing my gorgeous boy! How is everyone feeling?
Glong I'm sure your little one is fine Hun but I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed all is good!! Will you be announcing once you've had your scan? Has everyone else announced after the 12 week scan? X

Oooh I am tempted to pay for one, should have looked where you were at! D'oh - baby brain here!

I know it is part of the tests in Aus isn't it? I am desperate to know this time...

Ahhh glong and mommytobe, I hope your scans go as smoothly as mine seemed to.

Another week of waiting/panicking now as I have opted for the triple test for the blood sample risk analysis. Apparently my midwives will be in touch within a week if there is anything high risk and a letter is sent if low risk.

My baba was all curled up and nestled. I had to wiggle about to allow measurements etc. Baby still kept little ankles crossed though; hope they aren't so modest in 8 weeks!!

Oooh I am tempted to pay for one, should have looked where you were at! D'oh - baby brain here!

I know it is part of the tests in Aus isn't it? I am desperate to know this time...

Ahhh glong and mommytobe, I hope your scans go as smoothly as mine seemed to.

Another week of waiting/panicking now as I have opted for the triple test for the blood sample risk analysis. Apparently my midwives will be in touch within a week if there is anything high risk and a letter is sent if low risk.

My baba was all curled up and nestled. I had to wiggle about to allow measurements etc. Baby still kept little ankles crossed though; hope they aren't so modest in 8 weeks!!

We currently have the say EDD unless my changed tomorrow! I'm so excited it's nearly here....

Hello ladies, not been on here a lot as I've been so sick but today at the scan I found out why...

It's twins!!!!!

So shocked! So babies 4 and 5!!! When 4 was going to be our last :haha:

Dh is worrying about the obvious stuff but we're both delighted!

Glad to see everyone's scans going well, love the long legs picture!

Wow huge congratulations! What a lovely surprise!

Ladies I got a fright earlier I was chased by a hornet, thankfully missed his sting but since then I feel crampy, and intense like af and right where baby normally sits! I tried Doppler this morning and got baby immediately! I also had a fight with my brother and done loads of chores could it just be a case of done too much?

Ladies I got a fright earlier I was chased by a hornet, thankfully missed his sting but since then I feel crampy, and intense like af and right where baby normally sits! I tried Doppler this morning and got baby immediately! I also had a fight with my brother and done loads of chores could it just be a case of done too much?

Def sound like it! You should rest and put your feet up mama

Hello ladies, not been on here a lot as I've been so sick but today at the scan I found out why...

It's twins!!!!!

So shocked! So babies 4 and 5!!! When 4 was going to be our last :haha:

Dh is worrying about the obvious stuff but we're both delighted!

Glad to see everyone's scans going well, love the long legs picture!

Wow congratulations!! Twins how amazing!
Xxx

Wow Allstar! That's amazing! Woohoo!! I feel bad saying I was relieved there was just one for me now!

Glong, can't wait to hear how you got on, everything crossed for you!

Hello everyone!!

Any gender guesses ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Yey Glong look at that lovely baby! I knew everything would be fine! I think girl but for no real reason just have a feeling x

Aw everything was fine??

I didn't add my pic; thought I had done it as a profile pic....hmmm need to do avatar too!

I'm rubbish at gender guesses!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->