February Love Bugs

Im not feeling much rested, my son (special needs, non verbal ) has been hard work, crying constantly all day, nothing is goid enough and I've done so much lifting etc and im so sore still today!
Drs tomorrow for my son andi think me and make sure there is no urinary infection for me, and see if there is a reason my little man is so upset

I'm rubbish at gender guesses but anyone have any ideas? This is 'twin A' they are non-identical.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
And this is 'twin B' :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
Glad scan went well Glong!

Redrose, hope tomorrow is a better day and you feel better :hugs:

Aww Red that sucks :( hope things improve for you!

Allstar, again I am a rubbish guesser but loving the scans! Is baby B doing a fist pump? That's amazing!

What a surprise to find out its twins! Congrats!

I book a private Sono August 30 to find out the gender! I will be 15 weeks at that point! We are so anxious to know so we can start talking names. That is the hardest part!

Allstar i think twin a is a girl and twin b a boy :)

12wk scan on Friday. So nervous and excited! Lovely seeing everyone's scan pics :)

I had my 12 week scan today! Everything looked perfect! Baby was jumping around like crazy :cloud9: The tech took a peak to see if she could guess boy or girl and said if she had to guess, she thinks it could be a boy. But of course it's still very very early. I think we're going to get a private scan to find out gender around 16 weeks.

Just so relieved baby was still perfect and wiggling around in there :cloud9:

image.jpg

Well it's been a very mad weekend. Had my 12wk scan.....it identical TWINS!!!We cannot believe it. They're sharing the same placenta so already been told c-section and scans every 2 weeks. Its going to get busy!

Wow more twins!! Febuary is becoming very exciting!! Is this the second or third set of twins we have? X

I'm in such pain today in my lower tummy :( don't no what to do midwife is tomorrow shall I wait it out

Google says around 13 weeks is Normal but it's so painful no blood though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->