February Love Bugs

Well it's been a very mad weekend. Had my 12wk scan.....it identical TWINS!!!We cannot believe it. They're sharing the same placenta so already been told c-section and scans every 2 weeks. Its going to get busy!

Yay! More twins!! Ours are di-di so scans every 4 weeks for us but our hospital that does them is 65 miles away so fair bit of travelling back and forth! All worth it though :) do you have twins in the family? I know no one at all with twins so I'm completely clueless and been googling for answers! :haha: did you have any suspicions? I had none at all despite being super ill this time round and very tired. I currently look very pregnant now though so we've had to announce as there's no hiding it!

Glong I hope it's nothing serious and you feel better tomorrow :hugs:

Glong call your midwife or the hospital if you are worried darling, stretching pains are normal though Hun, I've had pains on and off for the past few weeks, but I can feel him moving a few times a day now so I don't worry as much! X

Will get early night and see midwife tomorrow

Well it's been a very mad weekend. Had my 12wk scan.....it identical TWINS!!!We cannot believe it. They're sharing the same placenta so already been told c-section and scans every 2 weeks. Its going to get busy!

Yay! More twins!! Ours are di-di so scans every 4 weeks for us but our hospital that does them is 65 miles away so fair bit of travelling back and forth! All worth it though :) do you have twins in the family? I know no one at all with twins so I'm completely clueless and been googling for answers! :haha: did you have any suspicions? I had none at all despite being super ill this time round and very tired. I currently look very pregnant now though so we've had to announce as there's no hiding it!

Glong I hope it's nothing serious and you feel better tomorrow :hugs:

Yes there are twins on DH side but i never thought we would have twins. It took us nearly 4 years of ttc to get pregnant with one let alone two. I'm due some info in the post about scans and consultants. My brain is just working overtime on how we are actually going to do this lol :shrug: My DH's family was teasing me from the beginning it was twins as i have been pretty rough but i am very tired like yourself. Yes we've told most people now too. Have you found a twins group on here to join?

So glad baby is all good Glong. They like to worry us! Lol

Haven't found any twin groups jellyfish, let me know if you find one please? I have many questions haha x

How is everyone's weight gain so far? I've gained 3-4 lbs but it's all bee within the last month that I've gained it :cry: I feel like my midwife is gonna say something when I go for my visit next week :dohh:

I've actually lost a few pounds because I've been so sick :cry: I never ever thought I could be this sick.

I've lost 9lb but that's not uncommon for me I lost with my other 2 pregnancies too. This baby loves ice water and apples and the thought of take away turns my stomach! So my babies take away my bad habits. I'm eating lots just very healthy x

Not sure how much I've gained but I've definitely have! I look so pregnant and this baby seemingly doesn't like many foods! Really struggling to eat any type of vegetable and even the thought of some fruits turns my stomach, never had this with my son and I'm normally pretty healthy so it's really odd to me!

Just got home from an eventful week in London walking and hot weather do not mix with this pregnancy I can only now see the bones in my feet they swelled up so much. Also getting a bit fed up of the fragmin injections I have bruised every time I have injected has anyone else got to do injections or have any tips to stop the bruising

I made an appointment to find out baby's gender on the 9th! :happydance: I cannot wait!

I find out on August 30! So excited! It will be early. Only 15 weeks so I'm hoping they don't tell me the wrong gender!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->