February Love Bugs

We find out the 11th September, so excited, but our girls are asking for different ones �� This is gonna be interesting haha x

We find out the 11th September, so excited, but our girls are asking for different ones �� This is gonna be interesting haha x

Mine are asking for different genders also! :haha: I feel bad one will be disappointed.

I'm lucky both mine wanted a boy! Good luck ladies I can't wait to find out what everyone is having! Who's staying team yellow? X

We're hoping to find out at our scan on 6th October, feels ages away! Just hope they cooperate and let us see! We'll have scans every few weeks anyway so will hopefully find out at one of them!

We were considering staying team yellow this time (for the first time) but since finding out its twins, I want to be as prepared as possible!

We are strictly team yellow we found out with number 1, 2,3,4 but stayed yellow after that

My girls want opposite genders also :dohh:

I wanted to be team yellow but DH wouldn't get on board Hess a party pooper :haha:

We are team yellow at this stage also, and hope to stay that way, but things could very well change at the 20 week scan. Some days we want to know, other days we want the surprise.

I want to be team yellow other half said he will find out either way so there's no way he can no for 20 weeks and I can't lol

Is anyone else still nauseous? I feel like it will never end :nope: at least I'm not throwing up a ton, but the constant nausea is getting old. I can't eat or even cook. My poor family :haha:

Also, does anyone else feel like everyone they know is pregnant right now?? People on my Facebook page keep posting announcements and more than half of them are due in February! It's crazy! Tis the season, I guess!

I have sooooo many people that I know that are pregnant and due Jan/Feb.. I've had 4 friends announce in the past 3 weeks. Also I bumped into a good friend of mine in the supermarket the other day. I've known her since I was 16 and although we can go months without seeing each other she's still a good friend.. So anyway.. She had a pretty obvious bump!! She's 1 week ahead of me and found out the next day that she's having a boy!! Crazy!! Haha.. She only found out a few weeks ago and didn't dare tell anyone as she's no longer in a relationship so thinks everyone is going to be talking about her. I told her not to be daft!
Mommytobe.. I have the odd day. My heartburn has kicked in big time and yesterday I didn't have anything to relieve it so I felt so ill and sick until I got something to help! X

Hey just wanting to join in. I'm due February 22nd with my second.

Welcome andi and congratulations! You are due two days before me :flower: how have you been feeling?

How's everyone else feeing?

I'm starting to "feel" better most days other than being completely exhausted and not wanting to do a thing when I get home from work in the evening :dohh: I have my next regular check up Friday. I'm excited to hear my little peanut again. I can't wait for the movement stage so there is more in the way of reassurance that baby is okay.

Armywife my little man is just starting to become regular with movements! I love it! I'm hoping they get much stronger over the next few weeks. He moves a lot though! X

Armywife my little man is just starting to become regular with movements! I love it! I'm hoping they get much stronger over the next few weeks. He moves a lot though! X

That's so awesome! I absolutely love that stage! It's so amazing to feel them and gives you that reassurance that hey there is actually a life inside me :haha: this will be our last baby so I am going to really cherish it when I finally start feeling those little kicks 😍

I'm feeling movements bit it comes and goes still I guess they r so tiny still so can hide.. I'm getting awful sorry ladies tmi pains in my backside like shooting pains.. no idea why It's v painful

Thanks! TryingAgain3 and ProudArmyWife I'm starting to feel better morning sickness wise but I'm still exhausted! I think most of that is having a 20 month old toddler who is a terrible sleeper. We also just moved into a new house a month ago so getting the house organized is a long process. I'm also dealing with some breastfeeding aversion since getting pregnant. I want my son to wean so bad but the more I try to stop the more he seems to want to...ugh! Anyway, I have started to feel the odd movements but I'm still fairly early so I still wonder if that's really what I'm feeling. I can't wait either till the movements get stronger.

Redrose -sorry to hear your back is in pain. This happend to me one day I'm pretty sure it was a pulled muscle or something from lifting my son up. It went away though. Is prenatal massage an option for you?

Nvm just reread your post :dohh: you said your backside not back....constipation maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->