February Love Bugs

Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for a while but wouldn't post until I read the entire thread. I have been in denial since finding out I am pregnant. I just kept assuming I was going to lose it in the first trimester. I finally booked an appointment at 10 weeks 2 days. I got bumped up to 12 weeks. Last week a had a cerclage because I have an incompetent cervix. This Tuesday at 15 weeks exactly I found out we are having a boy! Now all of a sudden it feels real and I am so excited for my Valentine baby.

Congrats visionofmine! How have you been feeling?

Welcome vision!

Has anyone got names picked out yet? We have a boys name but since we already have two girls a girls name has been difficult :haha: we are just two short weeks away from our private scan and 20 days from our gender reveal so I'd really like to come up with a name before then so we aren't referring to baby as no name if it is a girl :haha:

We've got our name.. Harry Patrick
Harry because I've always loved it and Patrick is mine and my partners grandads names,
I like Eliza willow for a girl x

Matthew is our name for a boy, im stuck between dorothy and Charlotte. . Hmm 3 weeks til gender scan so hard to know

I think Claire for a girl and Mason for a boy...those could change still though nothing is set in stone yet. I didn't find out the gender with my son and didn't have a girl name picked at all so I got lucky with him. I'm going to find out this time though.

We cannot agree on a girls name :nope: we've never been able to so luckily we've only had to name boys so far! Boy names seem much easier for us. We're thinking Asher for a boy but it could maybe change.

Lovely names so far :)

We decided not to bother discussing names until we know the genders as trying to choose 2 girls and 2 boys names and which we'd use if it's one of each is too much to think about! :haha:

I have a list on my phone of potential names... so far, the lead is James Alexander. If we were having a girl, the name would already be set! But nope, we are having a boy. :) Everyone keeps asking us what we are naming him, and we have nothing to share!

We have our private gender scan tomorrow!! Hoping baby cooperates! I will be 15 weeks. I am FINALLY starting to feel a little normal! I have the odd moment of feeling nauseous but it usually goes away. I'm already loving the 2nd trimester so much more than the first.
We are also having trouble with names. There was really only 1 boy name we liked for my son so I'm sure we will struggle with naming this one. Picking the perfect name is so difficult!!

Good luck with your scan today traveling mom, hope baby is well behaved for you! X

I can feel my little man loads now. Always kicking and wriggling about, they just aren't strong enough to feel on the outside yet. Can't wait for the next few weeks to pass then he will be loads stronger. I love feeling him move x

Tempted to book private gender scan for next Sunday....

Ooh excited to hear how your scan goes today travelling!

I can feel twin A move now and then but I can't wait to feel them both wiggling and kicking around! Still another 5 weeks until our next scan and hopefully find out genders. Feels ages away but all the private companies around us are miles away.

my scan is in 2 weeks and 4 days... not that im counting :lol: but ive disney next week for a week so that will distract me abit!

RedRose we're going to Disney next week too! Maybe not the same one though 😄 We live in Florida so we're going to Orlando.

Private scan 3pm next Sunday 11th !!!! Can't wait

Oh how exciting Glong!! Jealous of you ladies heading to Disney! My 20week scan is in 2weeks. Then I'm going to have a 4d scan at 26 weeks then I've growth scans in novermber, December and January.
All star how do you know which twin is moving? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"