February Love Bugs

We don't find out the gender here until 20 weeks. And the closest place to get a private scan here is almost 400km away. I'll be waiting until October to find out...

We don't find out the gender here until 20 weeks. And the closest place to get a private scan here is almost 400km away. I'll be waiting until October to find out...

We are waiting until 20w too, our scan is on my husbands birthday which is exciting. We were team yellow for my son and can't quite decide whether or not to find out this time but I'm getting impatient!

Oh how exciting Glong!! Jealous of you ladies heading to Disney! My 20week scan is in 2weeks. Then I'm going to have a 4d scan at 26 weeks then I've growth scans in novermber, December and January.
All star how do you know which twin is moving? X

I only feel movement right at the bottom so far and I was told the twins wouldn't change positions, twin A is at the bottom and twin B is above. They said its like they're in bunkbeds lol. Twin b was under my belly button at the 12 week scan so must be even higher up than that now so assuming it's twin a I can feel :)

It's going to be interesting to see the difference between the movements of twins compared to a single baby.

I have midwife appointment on Monday, she'd normally use the Doppler at 16 week check, not sure if they still do with twins? Hopefully she will and it'll help me relax a bit until 20 week scan comes round.

We'll have scans every 4 weeks after that and we're planning a 3D scan at around 24/25 weeks. We had them with our other three and are so amazing! They said its best to come a bit earlier with twins as they run out of room quicker! :)

Private scan 3pm next Sunday 11th !!!! Can't wait

Ours is 3.45pm Sunday 11th 😂😂 I'm so desperate to know, I'm jealous of an extra 45 mins before me haha!!

I could of had 1.30 but partner is out the night before and said he may still be hanging so the later the better!!! Grrrrr keeps me waiting all day though ha ha

Mines sept 17th so just over 2 weeks. Ahhh the wait is a killer.. nearly everyone has guessed boy for me.. im still unsure, i partly feel like im having a girl but i guess not long til we know

I saw the doctor this morning about my gestational diabetes. I see him again on 9/14, and have an ultrasound AND an appointment with the midwife that day. The doctor is also referring me to a nutritionist /dietician so I can better manage the GD, especially with my food allergies. I'm hoping to get everything done in one day, so I can just take a vacation day and call it good.

Private scan 3pm next Sunday 11th !!!! Can't wait

Ours is 3.45pm Sunday 11th 😂😂 I'm so desperate to know, I'm jealous of an extra 45 mins before me haha!!

I could of had 1.30 but partner is out the night before and said he may still be hanging so the later the better!!! Grrrrr keeps me waiting all day though ha ha

I was tempted to try and bring forward a week to this Sunday but we have no sitter for the kids this weekend 😭😭 so desperate to find out this time! Was team yellow with my first 2, found out with number 3 but we didn't decide till we got to the scan, this time as soon as I peed on the (6) stick(s) I was like, I'm finding out asap!!! Lmao xx

We are waiting until 20w too, our scan is on my husbands birthday which is exciting. We were team yellow for my son and can't quite decide whether or not to find out this time but I'm getting impatient!

We were team yellow with my son too. I decided to find out this time though as we plan to be done having kids after this. I want to know if I should go through all my sons stuff and get rid of it/sell it. I just want to be more prepared this time lol

Just now getting a moment to update, scan yesterday went great! We were all betting we would see a girl but it was in fact another boy! I'm excited my son will have a little brother, but I suppose I am meant to be a boy mom, this will be our last!

Just now getting a moment to update, scan yesterday went great! We were all betting we would see a girl but it was in fact another boy! I'm excited my son will have a little brother, but I suppose I am meant to be a boy mom, this will be our last!

Congrats! Being a boy mom is the best! You're going to love it :)

Yey a boy!
I can't wait to find out what your all having!! It's so exciting! I'm laid here awake at 6am because I was up needing to pee again! And now little one is wriggling around so I'm just laid here enjoying it before the madness of my day starts. I can't believe I'm nearly 20weeks it's totally crazy!!
People in the uk when do your little ones go back to school? My eldest goes back on the 7th and my youngest (just starting reception) is going back on the 19th I'm half excited and half gutted they are going back, I've really enjoyed the holidays x

Id a dream last night that i was told it was a boy, and i got upset, thing is of curse id love a girl next so one of each but i honestly don't mind if i have two boys so was bit of an odd dream.

Congratulations on your boy traveling.

Im ireland not quite uk but my son is back today woohoo

I'm in Scotland, mine have been back at school a couple of weeks. I spent most of the holidays bring really ill with all day MS so I was sad to see them go back too. We've been making up for it with fun weekends since I've been feeling better though :) it's also quite nice to have time alone with my youngest before the twins arrive!

Congrats on your boy travelling!

It's so exciting with all the gender announcements coming up!

My son goes back Monday 5th xx

Congrats on your blue bundle traveling!!

Can't wait for everyone's upcoming scans! It's so crazy that we are already far enough along to be finding out genders!

My next appt is with my doctor on October 3rd and will also be my anatomy scan however we are going for a private scan on the 13th this month to hopefully find out what little one is. We will not know though until the gender reveal party on the 17th which also happens to be my birthday :happydance: so 16 days and counting until I hopefully know what bean is!

I can't wait to find out what we are having only 24ish weeks to go lol

10 days and counting eeekkkk

Hi all, checking in after a long time without posting! Everything is wonderful, yesterday we had our private gender scan, and we are throughly overjoyed to be on Team pink! :pink: which was in incredible shock as I was so sure she was a boy I even bet her daddy £100! Safe to say I lost that bet, but I've never been so happy to lose :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->