February Love Bugs

Yes, that is a while away. You guys have a better healthcare system but it's at the expense of small things like early scans. But some of my friends say you can do private scans if you want. Is it expensive? This is you're #3 tho so you are a bit of an expert at this anyways :haha:

Ive an early scan too thankfully, but ill have to pay for my own gender scan! They dont tell you here unless you go private

Can I join too pls going by my lmp I'm due 31/01/17 but I ovulated late so I'm almost certain my dates will change by a few days when I go for my 12 week scan. How is everyone?? X

11dpo to 13dpo :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Thank you redrose! And hi Glong :wave:
Fancy seeing you here haha! X

I caved and did a digi last week sunday it said not pregnant now I got this

Attachments

• 20160611_111913.jpg
    20160611_111913.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
What does your digital say now? How far along are you? I took a digital at 4 weeks exactly and I got 1-2 I was really hoping the next one would be 2-3 but wondering how long I should wait for it to progress, I'm tempted to do it tomorrow but know really I should wait til Wednesday

Just tested positive on Wednesday after my missed period. EDD is February 13 based off last period. This will be our first baby. We're getting ready to move across the country in a week or two so lots of big things to deal with. (Husband is military.)

Congratulations to everyone :wave:

I'd like to cautiously join too please. Got a faint bfp yesterday and another one today, need to go out and buy another test I think because they were cheapies. Still in a bit of shock, it was our first month ttc, took us nearly a year for our DS and had two chemicals so really wasn't expecting this! So happy though but quite nervous. EDD is 15th February

Welcome all the newbies 😊 how are you all feeling?0203 we have the same due date, I got my bfp last Friday like you faint!

Ladies I was getting nervous because I don't feel as pregnant as I did with dh, not as much morning sickness so I panicked and took another digital and thankfully it's exactly where it should be! 2-3 I'm so happy and can relax knowing jelly bean has settled in well!

I'm feeling crampy now and then so that's worrying me. I've got another digi I'm going to take tomorrow. Fingers crossed its goes to 2-3.

Congrats to all the new ladies :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy. There are quite a lot of millatry wives on this site so your in good company. Have you told him yet

My Ic today. AF due today.

Can't wait til Thursday to do digital and hopefully get my 2-3 then I'll feel so much more relaxed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
Glong you have better lines on your FRER than I've had on mine even after my missed period!

It's lovely hearing you all think I've got good lines, espically after last month xxx

Hi to all newcomers :hi:

@AllStar - same here. I just rush to the washroom everytime I get some cramps. But took a test today and the lines have progressed nicely. I think I'll be taking a test every 2-3 days till 21st to keep me sane :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->