February Love Bugs

Hi all, checking in after a long time without posting! Everything is wonderful, yesterday we had our private gender scan, and we are throughly overjoyed to be on Team pink! :pink: which was in incredible shock as I was so sure she was a boy I even bet her daddy £100! Safe to say I lost that bet, but I've never been so happy to lose :cloud9:

Congratulations on your little girl 😄💗

My partners sister found out today she is having a boy! My scan in 3 days! Yay

I think we might find out gender now as my ds will need preparing if it's another pink bump

We find out gender tomorrow!! :happydance: I'm always nervous before an ultrasound but trying to push my anxiety to the side and hope everything is still going good in there.

Our next scan is still 4 weeks away! Seems ages! Can't wait to find out genders.

Has anyone started buying yet? I've got a couple of little neutral bits and pics but waiting until after the 20 week scan until we buy the pram. Still haven't decided which one to go for. Gutted we have to sell our single one, I love it but no good for twins! :)

Ah I can't wait to find out what your all having!! Eek.. I've got my 20 week scan in 5 days. I'm really excited to see him again. And hopefully be told he's growing perfectly. Has anyone felt any movements? X

Yay so many people finding out the gender so soon 😄

We have our private gender scan in 4 days but won't know what baby is till next Saturday at our gender reveal. I am super excited to find out though.

I've started feeling some light kicks. Nothing consistent but I do feel baby at least once a day which is a nice little reassurance.

We're having a GIRL!! :cloud9: it was such a shock! Our first instinct was that we were having girl but we weren't confident. So so happy!

I'm starting to feel little movements, they're very light still but I feel it if I'm sitting still.

We're having a GIRL!! :cloud9: it was such a shock! Our first instinct was that we were having girl but we weren't confident. So so happy!

I'm starting to feel little movements, they're very light still but I feel it if I'm sitting still.

Aww yay congrats on your little girl. So you will have one of each now?

Aww yay congrats on your little girl. So you will have one of each now?

Never mind just realized by your tickets you have two boys :haha: I'm hoping to have the same thing just in reverse hoping for a blue bundle over here :thumbup:

Yey team pink mommytobe!!! :pink:
How very exciting! I've absolutely love been a mummy to a princess!!
I'm laid in bed right now and my little man is kicking a wriggling like mad. This is by far the strongest I've ever felt him and I'm loving every second! Can't wait for my oh to feel him.
Glong good luck tomorrow I literally cannot wait to find out what your having!
I think :pink: x

So excited! Bought my first baby item today! I got three packs of diapers for baby for just $19 thanks to sales and coupons :happydance:
DH didn't understand why I was so excited :haha:

Thank you Hun!
Why does the worrying never end?! I can feel my little man kicking away but I've got some pretty awful period cramps and I'm worrying that Something is wrong! Even though I know it's probably fine!! Been pregnant is sooooo stressful!!! X

Thank you Hun!
Why does the worrying never end?! I can feel my little man kicking away but I've got some pretty awful period cramps and I'm worrying that Something is wrong! Even though I know it's probably fine!! Been pregnant is sooooo stressful!!! X

I've been worrying too lately. I haven't felt much yet. I thought I did a couple weeks ago and then haven't since...can't wait until my 20 week scan. They haven't given me an exact date yet when that will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->