February Love Bugs

Baby girl number 3 ���� xx

:wacko: ow some of you already learned gender, congrats! i need some catching up - err currently 40 pages behind. If you still accept additions to the list, please add us for 19th Feb :baby:

Congratulations on all the gender scans how exciting! Mines Saturday! Can't wait
18 weeks today

Having scans every two weeks for my identical twins, found out 16 weeks its Boys!! We are team blue :blue::blue::twinboys:

Congrats on the gender reveals ladies :) it's so lovely to hear what everyone is having.

Jellyfish, identical boys, that's so exciting!! Our twins are di-di so I don't have another scan until 20 weeks and I cannot wait to find out genders! I'll be scanned every 4 weeks until a bit closer to the end where it'll be fortnightly too. How are you feeling? My tiredness has eased a little but still feeling more tired than during my singleton pregnancies.

Congrats on the gender reveals ladies :) it's so lovely to hear what everyone is having.

Jellyfish, identical boys, that's so exciting!! Our twins are di-di so I don't have another scan until 20 weeks and I cannot wait to find out genders! I'll be scanned every 4 weeks until a bit closer to the end where it'll be fortnightly too. How are you feeling? My tiredness has eased a little but still feeling more tired than during my singleton pregnancies.

With one we were going to have a surprise on gender, think we've had enough surprises :haha:
I'm ok thanks, i still feel quite nauseous and can hit me at any time of day. I am also taking little naps in the afternoon after work, just half hour really does help. This is our first pregnancy so I'm not sure how rough i should feel :dohh:

With one we were going to have a surprise on gender, think we've had enough surprises :haha:
I'm ok thanks, i still feel quite nauseous and can hit me at any time of day. I am also taking little naps in the afternoon after work, just half hour really does help. This is our first pregnancy so I'm not sure how rough i should feel :dohh:

Hope the nausea passes soon for you, I'm so grateful mine has finally gone for the most part although it randomly comes back occasionally. Naps are definitely the way forward for the next few months :haha:
We were planning keeping gender a surprise this time too but there's no way we could come up with so many name possibilities lol so we're finding out and it helps to be more prepared, which we will definitely need to be!

Headed to private scan to see baby 😄 It's a gender scan but gender will be a suprise for us until Saturday at our gender reveal party!

Not posted for a while. Hope you're all well!
I have my scan next week. I have a feeling I'm carrying a girl.
Do we have a fairly even number of boys and girls in the group? Or is one sex favoring another? (Sorry I've not had time to get through all the posts!)

I think we've got quite a few boys.. And 1 girly. But I may be wrong there!
I'm having a boy x

Team pink here! :pink:

ProudArmyWife: the suspense is killing ME! I can't believe you'll be able to wait until Saturday! :haha: hope we get an update as soon as you get the chance!

I couldn't wait until Saturday either! The suspense would kill me.. I wouldn't be able to sleep haha!
Well I had my 20 week scan today and it was lovely, everything looked great and he's still a boy! Haha. I can't stop looking at the picture.. He's beautiful, I'm totally in love X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
It's totally killing me girls! I'm tempted to sneak a peek to find out and just act surprised Saturday :haha:

That's a beautiful ultrasound pic trying!

Can you tell I'm a boy he he

Attachments

• IMG-20160914-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20160914-WA0007.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 8
Here's my peanut. Everyone says it looks like a boy :haha: fingers crossed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
My scan is Saturday too! I cant frigging wait! Everyone has guessed boy got me but i think girl. Although id a few dreams its a boy, but id dreams last time ds was a girl so dreams mean nothing!
Ill be so happy with either. After being so worried about only 1 or 2 movements a day today i am feeling baby constantly, so reassuring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->