February Love Bugs

Hello ladies hope your all ok! I can't believe I'm 30 weeks pregnant!!!! Woohoo! I'm so excited to meet my little Harry. I love all the names you've all mentioned glong I love Theo and I love Halle! And Matthew is my other halfs name so obvs love that too!
It was my baby shower yesterday and it was so wonderful! I was so spoilt.. we've literally got everything now except pram and prep machine for the bottles so I'm feeling really prepared. Need to start thinking about my hospital bag soon. I can't believe it's actually happening! It's so exciting ladies! Can't wait to start seeing these beautiful girls and boys! Xxxx

28 weeks today! And to celebrate I'm having my GTT wooo!! Haha, we think we are naming our girl Grace, just got to sort out her middle name to go with, hope everyone is good xx

Thank you x I never thought of it for my older girls but it fits this time, and my OH said something sweet, this baby was a surprise and we are graced to have her if you know what I mean?
Just seen my son has the same name as your oldest too!

Glad to hear everybody is doing well :) 28 weeks and 5 days and nauseous all of a sudden, anybody else?

Me to I can barely eat, I've actually lost 2lbs this last two weeks!

Feeling very sick when I first wake especially if I lay on my left side

Just noticed my ticker changed boxes again 😱😱 Getting so much closer :happydance:

I'm sorry you ladies aren't feeling good again 😞 I've been okay so far. My biggest problem now is the constant hip pain and inability to get comfortable at night. Some of little mans movements are really starting to get uncomfortable too. I'm really curious to know how big he is gonna be.

Random side note all these pop ups on the mobile site I drinking me bonkers! :crazy:

I really wish I knew how big he was going to be too. I'm worried because I've eaten alot of crap he will be huge lol. My son was 7lb 3oz and normally they are bigger but surely he won't be like 2 lb bigger and come out 9lb plus lol

I really wish I knew how big he was going to be too. I'm worried because I've eaten alot of crap he will be huge lol. My son was 7lb 3oz and normally they are bigger but surely he won't be like 2 lb bigger and come out 9lb plus lol

My first was 7lbs9oz
My second was 9lbs1oz :dohh:

I'm shooting for 8lbs with this little man but I have a nagging feeling if we go to 39 weeks like my last two that he will be another 9lber.

A little reassurance though I found giving birth to my 9lber much easier than my 7lber :haha:

anyone feel like some times the way you sit its like your being suffocated.. hes crushing me!! so uncomfortable

How bad is the glucose test? Really not looking forward to it especially not being able to eat!
Twins are growing as they should, still on fortnightly scans until the end now. Hopefully will have their eviction date by Christmas week. Time is flying by! Glad to hear everyone is doing well...apart from nausea back again, i had that last week, really random but gone again now.
Weighed yesterday, 5lbs on since wk12. I look a lot bigger than that, let me tell you. My midwife only checked by weight at 12 weeks, i've been doing the rest?

My midwife hasn't checked my weight since 8week book in appointment

anyone feel like some times the way you sit its like your being suffocated.. hes crushing me!! so uncomfortable

Yes!!! I'll be at work leaning half way out of my chair because when I sit upright I can't breathe :haha:

Guys my 5 year old lost her first tooth tonight! I just want to cry and cry! How is my baby big enough to be losing teeth :cry:

Ahhh stop ! My son us 5 in June and I feel it's gone too fast!

My son is 7 in Feb. Yet to loose a tooth. But how is it possible I have an almost 7 year old!!!

On the plus side my car seat and pushchair came yesterday totally in love with it. It's feeling so real now.

Glad to hear everyone doing well apart from some nausea, hope that doesn't last!

Our boys are doing well, we're on 4 weekly scans at the moment, our next one is Thursday. Twin A is still breech so far though so if he doesn't turn, it will be a section for me. I'm hoping he still has time/room to turn but we'll have to wait and see! I'll be getting our induction/section date in the new year, can't believe how fast time is going!!

The exhaustion is back...I feel like I've ran a marathon every day when I get home from work

Me too! Having routine blood tests to check for anaemia on tuesday. Not sure what's normal and what's not! Just had car seat delivered and got 3D scan at 5:30 :D hopefully Baby will be cooperating! My poor friend had to go back 2 or 3 times and then still didn't get amazing pictures (although I don't think her anterior placenta helped)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->