February Love Bugs

i got my routine gp visit at 30 weeks then i got a scan and appt at 32 weeks (dec 19th) to check my if my placenta has moved up.

i second the exhaustion although im not working lol. my son is hard work though haha. he doesnt sleep great so dh and i are considering some sleep training next week as we gotta do something before baby comes

Me too! Having routine blood tests to check for anaemia on tuesday. Not sure what's normal and what's not! Just had car seat delivered and got 3D scan at 5:30 :D hopefully Baby will be cooperating! My poor friend had to go back 2 or 3 times and then still didn't get amazing pictures (although I don't think her anterior placenta helped)

So baby is head down with a foot on it's forehead and a knee next to its temple!..... Going back in 10 days hopefully it will be in a more cooperative position or want to move! no wonder i've been feeling so many low movements all it's extremities are next to its head

I'm constantly exhausted :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: way more tired this pregnancy than the others, but I had horrible migraines with my boys and none this pregnancy so I guess I'll take the trade.

I had my GTT on Tuesday and my arm is SO bruised :nope: hoping I'll get my results on Monday at my appointment and really hoping I passed!!

Can anyone else not stop shopping?? I think it's because we're having s girl I'm having a hard time controlling myself :dohh: I've had to stop telling DH when I buy new things :wacko::haha:

I'm exhausted but I can't sleep past 3am most days. Going christmas shopping later which will be fun trying to buy for six kids lol. I guess I'm tired because of not sleeping looking after five kids being pta chair and being pregnant . Only a few weeks left I feel like the count down can begin

Can't believe we at or nearly at 30 weeks now. What with Xmas only 3 weeks away and us all counting down to that we will be 35 plus weeks before we no it.... so exciting now

Just left my appointment, officially going every two weeks now! :shock:

I passed my GTT :happydance: But I have to start taking an extra iron supplement because mine is so low :( Friday I randomly threw up and then Saturday morning while at work I started sweating and felt like I was going to pass out. It was awful. Dr Google said it was probably low iron and low and behold, it is. But if that's the least of my problems I'll take it!

Anyone mind if I join this group? I'm due 23rd Feb with a little girl this time.

Just left my appointment, officially going every two weeks now! :shock:

I passed my GTT :happydance: But I have to start taking an extra iron supplement because mine is so low :( Friday I randomly threw up and then Saturday morning while at work I started sweating and felt like I was going to pass out. It was awful. Dr Google said it was probably low iron and low and behold, it is. But if that's the least of my problems I'll take it!

Oh my every 2 weeks already! So crazy that it's getting so close! Hooray for passing your GTT!

I go for my check up in just a few hours...have to get my rh shot..not looking forward to that :cry:

It's crazy we're all around 30 weeks now!! Our consultant wants the twins here before 38 weeks so only 7/8 weeks to go for us!!

I'm on iron now too as it was crazy low (apparently common with twins though?)

At our last scan, both boys were head down so I'll really hoping they stay that way and we can go ahead with a vaginal birth.

Hope everyone doing well, I'm ok apart from the tiredness now and feeling so massive!!

Hi Mamas,
Can I join here? I didn't realize this group was here until I read about it in another forum. I'm due February 1st with another little boy!

Hi ladies sorry I've been so quiet. We are moving house this weekend! And this is the busiest time of year for me as I'm a nail technician. How are you all doing? Just realised I should really pack my hospital bag! Has anyone else? Going to have to do it once I've moved though. Everyone ready for Xmas? Hope your all feeling ok? Can't believe I'm nearly 33weeks pregnant! I can't eat to meet him! X

Hello wifey nice to meet you. I'm also having a little boy, my second :) I'm due the 13th of Feb but he will be here first week of Feb probably the 2nd I get confirmation on the 19th

Having a hard time at the moment. Pregnancy is going great, amazing actually. Very supportive Dr and still feeling pretty good this pregnancy. But my sil just had her 12 weeks scan yesterday and we were sad to find out there was no heartbeat :cry: we all assumed it would go to plan as this is her 4th now! And her girls are all happy healthy but I guess it's just a random thing. I cancelled my.baby shower as I feel it was the right thing to do. I feel like it's so surreal. She's only talking to me to my surprise I would.of thought I'd of been the last person she wanted to talk to. But if it helps I am letting her just talk as much as she needs.
Anyone who has been through this what else can I do? I know nothing I can say will help or bring baby back . I messaged her this morning making sure she was ok and slept.

Having a hard time at the moment. Pregnancy is going great, amazing actually. Very supportive Dr and still feeling pretty good this pregnancy. But my sil just had her 12 weeks scan yesterday and we were sad to find out there was no heartbeat :cry: we all assumed it would go to plan as this is her 4th now! And her girls are all happy healthy but I guess it's just a random thing. I cancelled my.baby shower as I feel it was the right thing to do. I feel like it's so surreal. She's only talking to me to my surprise I would.of thought I'd of been the last person she wanted to talk to. But if it helps I am letting her just talk as much as she needs.
Anyone who has been through this what else can I do? I know nothing I can say will help or bring baby back . I messaged her this morning making sure she was ok and slept.

It's a really hard situation. The best advice I can give you is to be yourself try not to feel guilty about your bump. If you can stay your normal self it will help her get some feeling of normality.

Some pregnant people try to avoid you when things like this happen and from personal experience it makes you feel worse. Hope this helps

Redrose- so sorry to hear about your sil :nope:

Nesting has set in a bit! I'm anxious to get my boys moved into the same room so I can get baby girls room ready. I'm doing it little by little so my poor youngest has a mix of boy things and girl things in his room :haha:

I haven't packed my hospital bag yet, I'm confident I won't go into labor before my section date so I think I still have time!

It's crazy we're all around 30 weeks now!! Our consultant wants the twins here before 38 weeks so only 7/8 weeks to go for us!!

I'm on iron now too as it was crazy low (apparently common with twins though?)

At our last scan, both boys were head down so I'll really hoping they stay that way and we can go ahead with a vaginal birth.

Hope everyone doing well, I'm ok apart from the tiredness now and feeling so massive!!

29 weeks is mad! Time has gone so fast. My iron is crazy low too and consultant said the same to us, plenty of dark green veg and orange juice apparently helps?
We still have one head up and one down. Appointment booked for 2nd week in Jan to find out birth plan. Hows you're planning with nursery etc? Still getting my head around everything :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Sorry to hear about your sil redrose, sending hugs to you all.

I packed my hospital bag, well half of it on Sunday. I'm having a section again but can't remember how many sleepsuits and vests I'll need to baby.
I'm planning on breastfeeding too so I doubt I'll be able to leave hospital until baby is feeding well.
I've put in 3 sleepsuits, 3 vests and a coming home outfit. You think I'll need more?

I'm feeling so uncomfortable lately. I don't remember feeling this uncomfy this early with my others (31 weeks now) Feel like I'm full term!

Hi and welcome to the new ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"