February Love Bugs

It's crazy we're all around 30 weeks now!! Our consultant wants the twins here before 38 weeks so only 7/8 weeks to go for us!!

I'm on iron now too as it was crazy low (apparently common with twins though?)

At our last scan, both boys were head down so I'll really hoping they stay that way and we can go ahead with a vaginal birth.

Hope everyone doing well, I'm ok apart from the tiredness now and feeling so massive!!

29 weeks is mad! Time has gone so fast. My iron is crazy low too and consultant said the same to us, plenty of dark green veg and orange juice apparently helps?
We still have one head up and one down. Appointment booked for 2nd week in Jan to find out birth plan. Hows you're planning with nursery etc? Still getting my head around everything :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

I don't have a date yet but we'll have an appointment beginning of Jan to sort birth plan! Next scan is 29th Dec.

We have 3 LO's already and in a 3 bed house so twins don't have a nursery yet! Planning having them in with us for a while anyway so will be looking at bigger houses next year. I think we're going to go for both the twins sharing a cot (head to head) rather than 2 Moses baskets? Our pram arrived a while ago but we haven't set it up yet so might do that soon to make sure all ok. Have you got your hospital bag packed yet? I haven't and I'm beginning to feel like I should have it done now! Think I'll do it this weekend. I've no idea how many vests and sleepsuits to take for them or in what size?! So much to think about! :)

Red rose so sorry for your sil loss :hugs:

I haven't even thought about my hospital bag yet :haha: if i have it packed around 35/36 I'll feel like I'm doing good :dohh: honestly I havent even bought much for him yet. I have some 0/3 month clothes, his carseat and some diapers though so we got the essentials at least :haha:

Red the exact same thing happened to my sil a while back. She was 3 weeks behind me. And it was the same she turned to me. She has also only ever been happy and supportive of my pregnancy. Just keep doing what your doing it'll start to get a little easier as time passes! Big hugs to you both! X

Currently timing contractions to see if I need to go be monitored :cry: this is not okay! Stay put baby boy it's not time yet!

I feel over bad in town today. Got monitored and they said he was ok but still worried. Had to have anti d aswell xx

proudarmywife try not stress its probably just braxton hicks but if its early labour they should be able to stop it, and if not 30 weeks is a great gestation, i realise still scary but its a good gestation in terms of survival rate and weight of baby.

sorry to hear you fell glong i hope all is ok

my lad has been very quiet the last few two days more than usual so gonna be keeping an eye on it and mention it monday at my 32 week appt and have a scan to check if my placenta has moved up

I feel over bad in town today. Got monitored and they said he was ok but still worried. Had to have anti d aswell xx

I had a slip down the stairs a few days ago. Sounds like we're all getting some unnecessary scares! :nope: glad to hear you were able to go in and everything is ok.

Hope everyone doing ok, especially those with contractions/falls. Keep us posted.

I've been having tonnes of bh, but with it being 5th pregnancy and twins, it's normal apparently? Hoping the boys stay put a bit longer.

Thanks for the concern ladies. I ended up going in to be monitored. I managed to get my contractions to stop but when I woke up from my nap I had spiked a 101 fever so they had me come in just to check. Not sure why I spiked a fever no uti or anything and didn't have any contractions while I was on the monitors. They said baby boy looks absolutely perfect he's nice and active so no problems with him. They did tell me to get a stool softener cause she thinks some of my abdominal discomfort is coming from constipation so picked that up and some grapes just got home and am gonna lay down and relax. My girls are having a sleepover with my mom tonight so I can literally just relax.

Glong I hope your doing okay!

I'm ok now thank you. Glad all is well with you too.

I have midwife tomorrow a day just a feeling she will send me for growth scan as I don't think I've grown in last 3 weeks

I'm ok now thank you. Glad all is well with you too.

I have midwife tomorrow a day just a feeling she will send me for growth scan as I don't think I've grown in last 3 weeks

What makes you think you haven't grown in 3 weeks? I'm asking because at my appointment today, I was 2lbs less than 2 weeks ago. Dr said I'm measuring on track but not sure if I should worried :nope:

some good news today, baby boy is doing so well he weighs approx 4lbs 10ozs today and ill be having a section feb 7th if he doesnt make an appearence before hand, hes gonna be a tall lad and already thriving .. i cant tell you how relieved i am to have a plan, and a baby thats doing well. also they told me today they suspect jamie had something wrong with his placenta and its why he was a small baby and flat lined at birth. they said its common signs, but this lad has no signs of a failing placenta and growing nicely.. relief.. 7 weeks tomorrow and he will be here!

Glong I have an appt tomorrow too! Hope yours goes well. Why do you feel as if you haven't grown any? I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned over but maybe they will do the scan just to ease your mind!

Mommytobe I would be so excited if I stopped gaining :haha: but I could understand where it might concern you. If Doctor isn't worried though I wouldn't fret to much.

Red so glad to hear all is well :flower: also I'm so jealous you have a for sure date of when he will be here no matter what!! It would be nice to have that definite date to count down to.

I'm pretty excited because DH surprised me and he booked a private 3D/4d scan at the same place we got our gender scan done for tomorrow after my regular doctors appt. I'm hoping she can get some good pictures of him! Fingers crossed he cooperates :flower:

I used the tape measure to measure myself and it was still 28 weeks. Now I may have got it slightly in the wrong place but I expected to be closer to 30 at least. I'm 32 weeks Friday so hopefully today I will be in the 30s. I just don't feel as big as I should do given I'm 8 weeks from birth then again I'm struggling with things like shoes and stuff.... hmmmm

Midwife in 2 hours so I'll know more then. Also worried after my fall the other day that somethings not right although he is still wriggling about

I wouldn't worry tbh this is then baby puts on all the weight like half a lb a week , so I'd be happy knowing your not huge already otherwise the next 8 weeks would be hard with half a pound a week gain lol. I'm sure the hospital would of said if they are worried about baby's size xx

Have seen anyone since 28 weeks and I was measuring 28 weeks that day (was actually 1 day of being 29)

Never updated but my ultrasound went perfect! Little man was being stubborn at first but the ultrasound tech was fabulous and we ended up with some great shots of our little man! He is absolutely perfect and I can't wait to meet him! He is measuring about a week ahead for his size (estimated about 32 weeks) which makes sense since my fundal height is measuring at 33cm :haha: I think he's just gonna be a big baby like his sister if we go to 39 weeks or later. It's so surreal that it's so close now!

Glong how did your appt go?

How is everyone else? It's been kind of quiet in here lately. Hope everyone is doing well as we close in on our due dates :flower:

I had a routine growth scan on Tuesday and baby is being naughty and not growing he's dropped from 50th to 10th cenial in 4 weeks so I am back on 17th January for another scan and maybe baby will be induced early. Not overly worried as most of my others have been small but healthy so will wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->