February Love Bugs

Glad your scan went well, Proud! What a nice surprise from hubby!

I think I have everything I *need* for baby now! I feel like I'm forgetting things but I figure if I did, we'll just get them as we go. Now it's just a matter of getting clothes organized and packing our hospital bags. Eeeeek! Feels so weird that we're going to have another baby!! Doesn't really feel real yet.
I've been worrying baby is small though, because I lost those couple pounds and I just look smaller than my other pregnancies. But doctor wasn't worried and she moves like crazy so I'm trying to calm myself. And a woman in the grocery store the other day told me I look big for being due in February :roll: so I'm taking that as a compliment :haha:

So everyone has been so quiet lately me included! How is everyone feeling? And what did you do for Christmas? I can't believe I only have about 4 weeks to go!! My other 2 were a smidge early so I'm hoping for the same this time as I don't want to miss my sons 10th birthday. I'm not going to lie I'm starting to worry about labour. I just hope it's straight forward like my little girl was and not awful like my sons. So has everyone got everything for babies arrival? I'm going to get my pram next weekend then that's it. He literally has more clothes than me haha! I can't wait to see his little face! Anyway hope your all ok! I wonder who will be the first to have there babies? Xxx

My bump this morning at almost 36 weeks pregnant. Show me your bumps! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_6407.jpg
    IMG_6407.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
This was me on Christmas eve, 31+3 I think

Apparently i'm sideways......why does this site do that?!

Attachments

• IMG_2939.jpg
    IMG_2939.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
I can update you with one tomorrow morning as I will be 33 weeks

i had a lovely christmas with ym family, bit busy and stressful in parts but just like xmas can be. i had some strong and painful contractions last night 4 mins apart i thought for sure my little man was on his way but just as i was about to call the hospital after 1.5 hours of constant contractions they slowed down and stoppped :wacko: my bump has been hard and sore all day and now bh have started so i wonder if hes trying to make an early arrival.. anyone know what the odds are for baby born at 33/34 weeks? feeling abit nervous :nope:
here is a recent bump pic and one take before xmas :flower:

Attachments

• 32 vs 33 weeks.jpg
    32 vs 33 weeks.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
I had a nice quiet christmas but had to call an ambulance this am as was in agony so now sat in the hospital on morphine. The prognosis for a baby born at 33-34 weeks is very good. Most will need hrlp at first buy will go on the thrive with no lasting problems so try not to worry

2nd time I hope your ok Hun. Il be thinking of you.
Red rose your baby would be fine. He would probs need a little help but he would likely be home with you in a couple of weeks. I've had friends give birth at 24, 28, 30, 33 and 35 weeks and everyone of those babies are healthy and now at school! So try not to worry! X

Really feeling the pains of pregnancy now! My back is killing me and I'm always so tired (but I don't think the tired part is actually anything new :haha:)
I think we're completely ready for baby. Picking up a dresser for baby's room this weekend and then I'll get all her clothes together. I think she may need more clothes, a girl can never have too many clothes :winkwink:

IMG_3375.jpg

33 weeks xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
well all was quiet last night but just back from my routine 34 week dr appt and we went through what happen few nights ago with the contractions etc, she took my pee sample and said there was protein in it, could be a simple infection or start of pre e so we will just keep an eye ive to go in every week now for bp and urine sample. i got my sample sent off so they should know soon which it is.

Well happy new year ladies! We are all now officially due NEXT month!! Eeekk can't wait to see some February babies being born :flower:

Hi Ladies!
I haven't been on in a while. Almost 33 weeks here (due 2/22) with baby #3 our third girl. Her older sisters are Mallory and Morgan. Any name suggestions? :shrug: It doesn't have to be an M, but we would like it to flow well if it isn't.
I'm up 25lbs, and hoping to keep my gain to 30 or just over. :shock: I'm feeling well, not really uncomfortable, but am having a fair amount of strong BH when I'm super active.
Hope everyone else is doing well! This pic is from about a week ago. I really popped out at 32 weeks! Excuse the silly face, I was sending it to a friend who wanted a bump update. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
I can't post a picture I'm on my mobile.

Happy new year ladies!

Almost 35 weeks here! I'm so ready so this little madam to be out, I feel like a whale!
I have consultant next Monday to book my section and TL.
The other children are asking me everyday now when the baby is coming. They're so excited.
Only 4/5 more weeks of school runs until I get a few weeks off! Bloody hate the school run.

Love all the bump pictures everyone looks great.

I'm feeling extra crampy today and every word DH says seems to be annoying me poor man :haha: thought about it today and it dawned on me hey maybe I should start thinking about a hospital bag :dohh: I'm just to exhausted.

Hi ladies! You're all looking fabulous! I'll be 36 weeks on Wednesday. I've been having a bit of a rough time, catching every virus out there. Last scan showed a bit too much amniotic fluid and I've only gained 6.5lbs this time around. I have a follow up ultrasound on Thursday to see if they want to do my section early. Super nervous / anxious to see how it goes. I still have plenty to do before baby comes. Tomorrow I'll install the infant seat in the car and finish packing up my hospital bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->