February Love Bugs

Hey ladies, I'll be 33 weeks this week. Starting to feel very uncomfortable and sore. Tired, heartburn, braxton hicks, tailbone pain and have to pee constantly. Finding it hard to get through the day with my two year old as he wants to run and play and it's middle of winter with -20 to -30 weather and lots of snow so it's hard to get outside. Even if it's warm enough to get outside by the time I get him all dressed and my own boots on I'm exhausted already lol. Then we get outside and he falls constantly in the snow so wants to be picked up or pulled in sled. So most days we don't bother which I feel bad cause he needs to burn more energy. We have a place here I can take him for kids to run around and climb inside but it's been closed during the holidays for 2 weeks now. Can't wait until it's open again this week. I've gained a lot of weight this time around... 42 lbs already and it's all basically in my belly. I had an ultrasound at 30 weeks though and everything is normal. Baby was measuring a little big...I figured it out and she may be about 9lbs at birth depending on how accurate that was. I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload pic but I'll give it a try.

Here's a pic when I was 30 weeks. So I'm a bit bigger now at 32 weeks 5 days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-02-23-15-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-02-23-15-40.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies...

Me and other half had some sexy time yesterday I had a little blood after and then some more about 8 hours later. I'm sure it was just from that seeing as we haven't for a long time but super worried. Will see how today goes hopefully there won't be any more zx

i am having a few uncomfortable days now too but i guess its all part and package. im having a lot of tummy issues, tmi but i was on off the toilet the last two days and thats not peeing :nope: ive been really good this xmas not eating too much etc. so i dunno why my tummy is so upset, maybe a bug or something.
i dunno how ive managed it but ive only put on 10lbs! i know 5 of that is baby himself, least another 2/3 on placenta and waters.
so im hoping i dont suddenly balloon up!

Redrose im the opposite, put on 28lbs and they want me to have a growth scan this week because my fundal height measured a fraction under the bottom line. They can never feel my fundus properly though because my stomach muscles are still strong. Hope your tummy is better, lots of bugs going round here.
glong hopefully just had a bit of cervix irritation, last time me and dh dtd it was really uncomfortable, i'm surprised i didnt spot!

Glong how are you Hun? Hope everyone is ok! I'm actually nearly a stone lighter than when I got pregnant. I think a lot of that is down to the fact I've only really craved water. I always lose weight in pregnancy. I'm so very uncomfortable now but I guess I'm heading to 37 weeks now. I can't lay on my back in bed because I feel like I can't breathe. Babies head is so low down that I keep getting these awful shooting pains (down there) when walking, I've been having mild contractions every now and then for the past 3 days but I just think it's my body getting ready. I really am ready to meet him now! X

Do you ladies get bh after sex? This first time in about 3 weeks and getting sharp bh every few mins

Yes, redrose. I've had it after sex with every pregnancy in the last 10 weeks.

A friend of mine was pregnant with twins and had the same due date as me, but just had her babies a few nights ago. I definitely don't want my baby coming early but I couldn't help but be slightly jealous. My body is starting to hurt so much :cry: I don't know if it's because I'm older, now working for/by myself (I'm a part time hair stylist, I rent a suite and have no assistant) or I'm running after and picking up after my kids all day but this pregnancy is kicking my butt.
I feel like I can't breathe most of the time, my back kills, heartburn has fully kicked in. I just want to fast forward 6 weeks :cry:

I think it's normal to feel that way at this point... I'm literally counting the dates til my section on the 7th! Secretly hoping he comes naturally beforehand. When I walk I feel like he's so low he could fall out

I'm much better now. 34 weeks tomorrow and 3 weeks today until I finish work I can't not wait xx

I just heard of two more babies born yesterday/today :brat: they were actually due around this time though. Sigh. I feel better after my little rant/last post though :haha: just can't wait until it's my turn!

I'm due on the 8th (but section will be around 1st) and with ds1 I was due on 5th Feb but he came on the 13th Jan instead.
Kinda hoping this little lady will show her face early too but I doubt it.
Spd has kicked up a notch today. It's especially sore when walking which doesn't help when doing school run!
I've also had so much milky white discharge over the last few days too. It literally gushes or trickles out constantly!

I'm feeling sore and uncomfortable now too. This last week, the discomfort seems to have really kicked in. My bump is absolutely massive compared to my other pregnancies and pretty much all tasks are difficult :haha: I am really hoping the twins stay put for a few more weeks though, don't want them here any earlier if possible. Due date is 19th Feb but if I can hold onto them long enough it will be first week of Feb they arrive. Twin b's growth seemed to be slowing at the last scan though so I have another scan next week to keep an eye on him. They'll induce me earlier if needed.

Good luck to everyone when the time does come, can't wait to read birth announcements/stories! :)

hi ladies i had dr appt today routine, mentioned ive my hands red raw from scratching and she called for urgent blood tests i should have results today but she was concerned about my liver, i also said id the same with ds but didnt think there was anything wrong. anyway if i have oc it would answer alot of questions for this and last pregnancy. just a waiting game now!

Yeah she said numbers are in ok range but the itching can start before the numbers show , so repeating next week so least they keeping an eye in it

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I find out Wednesday the date of my C-Section and I'm super nervous as it can be as soon as next Wednesday. I just can't believe it. It's my DS 2nd birthday today so I've overcome with emotion. I can't believe I'm going to have 2 little boys here soon. I had an ultrasound last Thursday and amniotic fluid has gone down a bit, which is good. Baby was measuring at approx 6lbs10oz.

Good to hear redrose.
Wifey, I get my section date on Monday and I'm super excited even though I know they date is going to be around 1st it's still exciting to have an end in sight.

Wish I knew or got an idea of a date but as mine will be natural I suppose I can literally be any day. 34 plus 2 today. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->