February Love Bugs

0203 good luck for the digi tomorrow. In scared to do mine but can't hold off any longer, I'm waiting for the morning too.

Red rose hope you feel better soon!! Sounds painful!

Thank you, I got pregnant 1-2 was hoping it would be 2-3 as I'm 4w6days so still a little nervous as the others were faint too.

Red rose I hope you feel better soon

February lovebugs is what I thought too :)

I've been having real trouble sleeping, remember having this early on in my DS pregnancy too although to be fair I've had a crazy couple of days, we got back off holiday on Thursday evening on Friday I went straight back to work, Saturday BFP and Sunday found out DH Nan is poorly and she has asked us if we would like to move in to her house when she moves out to a retirement home. So my head is a bit all over the place!!!

Hey girls, I got BPF yesterday, so due date calculator says my due date is February 16th! :) I have 2 and half year old boy and I got diagnosed with GD in first pregnancy when I was 10 weeks pregnant so I'll probably have scheluced c section once I enter 38 weeks. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :)

I had GD in my first pregnancy too and it was easily managed by easing the carbs & sugary foods (anything sugary or carby made me feel sick anyway). So why would your OB recommend a section for GD? Are you over weight or did you have one the first time? As soon as I delivered her the GD was gone. HCG makes some eomen very sensitive to sugar but LO was 7.5 lbs thanks to careful diet management. Was your first a big baby?

I ended on insulin at 16 weeks, and had 3 serious hypoglycemia attacks where I would faint and it took me 12 or more hours to recover from it. You don't want that in the middle of labour, my sugars where everywhere, on moment up, another moment down to 1.2. Baby wasn't growing much from 34 weeks, I didn't even start to open at all and he needed to get out. He was 6 lbs at birth. And I live in Croatia where they like to speeds things up a lot :)

Hey girls, I got BPF yesterday, so due date calculator says my due date is February 16th! :) I have 2 and half year old boy and I got diagnosed with GD in first pregnancy when I was 10 weeks pregnant so I'll probably have scheluced c section once I enter 38 weeks. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :)

I had GD in my first pregnancy too and it was easily managed by easing the carbs & sugary foods (anything sugary or carby made me feel sick anyway). So why would your OB recommend a section for GD? Are you over weight or did you have one the first time? As soon as I delivered her the GD was gone. HCG makes some eomen very sensitive to sugar but LO was 7.5 lbs thanks to careful diet management. Was your first a big baby?

I ended on insulin at 16 weeks, and had 3 serious hypoglycemia attacks where I would faint and it took me 12 or more hours to recover from it. You don't want that in the middle of labour, my sugars where everywhere, on moment up, another moment down to 1.2. Baby wasn't growing much from 34 weeks, I didn't even start to open at all and he needed to get out. He was 6 lbs at birth. And I live in Croatia where they like to speeds things up a lot :)
Oh wow, yes that's quite extreme you poor thing! I think I have twins now and I'm very opposed to section unless necessary for me but it sounds like it's a very real option for you!

Thanks ladies I feel much better today! Pain and pregnancy do not go well together! I can't believe how fast this week has gone! I was complaining it was emailing by but really not I'll be 5 weeks Wednesday! :)

Got these this morning. Glad the digi has progressed but worried the line on the frer isn't that dark for this late on? What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
0203 mine still said 1-2 a couple of days ago even though others were getting 2-3 at the same stage I was. Could you have ovulated a day or two later? A day can make a difference with these tests, I think they cause more worry than reassurance half the time but we can't help ourselves! Good luck, do you have another to try in a couple of days?

My frer with my 2-3 today. I'm 15dpo and this was smu with a 2 hour hold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 4
That looks exactly like mime did last night Glong I might take my digital tomorrow and hope for 2-3 I'll be almost 5 weeks by then x

Getting dark now :happydance:https://imageshack.com/a/img923/3353/rq3y3w.jpg

I'm worried about mine :( I might see if the doctor will do bloods. They don't usually do that round here but might if I say I'm worried?

Got these this morning. Glad the digi has progressed but worried the line on the frer isn't that dark for this late on? What do you ladies think?

I would relax with the fact you got 2-3 , don't worry about the frers they can be tight ass with the dye. Big hugs

I have so much bloat today walking is hard you'd swear I was a few months already.

I'm really tempted to book an early scan it's £80 which we can't really a Ford but I have a dull ache in my tummy and it's freaking me out

Thanks Redrose :)

2nd time, I'd love an early scan for reassurance too. They're £100 here! 12 week one is so far away though!

That's probably baby digging in deep! When will you get a scan if you don't get a private one?
My scan is 3 weeks and 4 days.... Hate waiting once I've had that scan I will relax

Wow loads to catch up on!

Welcome to all the new ladies :happydance: and congratulations on your BFPs!

Redrose19 - I was so bloated last week, I looked about 4-5 months pregnant - hard to hide at a special event at work :dohh: hope you're feeling a lot better this week.

For those worried about digi's - I only got my 3+ weeks last Friday just before 7 weeks, the week before I had 2-3, so I think I may have been on the threshold the week before @ 6 weeks, it's hard if you factor in urine concentration etc and sometimes a day will make all the difference :hugs:

Allstar - love that t-shirt!

Great line RyliesMummy :)

February Lovebugs is a good name!! I'm still fb friends with those I chatted with in 2010 and we all still keep in touch x

Midwife booked for 8th July I'll be 7 weeks 5 days!

They won't do an early scan but the earlier I see midwife the quicker I'll get my 12 week scan ( can be from 9-13 weeks I think )

Midwife booked for 8th July I'll be 7 weeks 5 days!

They won't do an early scan but the earlier I see midwife the quicker I'll get my 12 week scan ( can be from 9-13 weeks I think )

Our mw's won't see us till we're 8 weeks minimum, I'm going on Thurs for our first mw session which is a public session before we get the actual booking appointment. It's all changed since last time round!

I was thinking about going for an early scan too though it's £99 for one here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->