February Love Bugs

I feel the same, my husband has said im not allowed buy anymore, which is fine because i used my last digital and was happy that itmpved from 1-2 to 2-3 whichis spot on for where i am atthe moment.

I found out this morning my cousin is pregnant too! Its her firstand shesin herlate 30s so didnt think she would have any, we are close, but she lives in the uk. But shes due jan so it will be so nice to be close in pregnancy .

I feel abit nervous today because i dont feel pregnant. Course ive still got sure boobs, tired but the cramping is less often and no nausea. Byt the new test easedmy mind not much i can do now til ive my scan on the 8th

Today I've got such an ache, really low down in my stomach, almost like AF cramps it's so uncomfortable, but I'm telling myself it's little mini getting snuggled up for the next 8 months

I never have symptoms - it's a little irritating seeing how hard it is for me to get pregnant. I'd love some verification even if it comes with ms, food aversions... Anything! But the only thing that happened last year with DD was I hated left overs with a passion. Easiest pregnancy & delivery. We'll see with this one especially because we think it's twins. There must be some ms with twins surely?

Well I wouldn't see no symptoms as bad.. see it as your body's gift after being so difficult,hard to get pregnant,but easy pregnancy and birth.

I went for a walk in the woods with dh and ds and I got so dizzy and nauseous I thought I'd be sick. But managed through it. It could just be too early yet for me I guess. Fatigue has hit hard though :sleep:

Just reading through everyone's posts and all of a sudden I realised in around 7-8 month we'll all still be chatting but about labour symptoms.. Scary! X

I was in bnb for my son and it's just so exciting, me and the junebugs as we were called made a fb page and we added each other and it was amazing we all became close and still to this day nearly 5 years later are friends. It's lovely to share this time with others in our group. So will we have a cutesy name for our February babies?

Hi! Joining in for the fun! I have a 4.5 year old daughter, 2 year old son, and expecting baby 3 (surprise!) Feb 17, but my other 2 were more than a week late, so guessing this will be the same. No major symptoms yet- maybe a little breast tenderness and tiredness but not too bad. Looking forward to what this pregnancy brings!

My husband and kids are huge Star Wars fans so I've ordered this lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 5
Redrose I'm still in a fb group for my youngest and we all post all the time, it's lovely to see all the other babies and how they're doing :)

Going to do my other digi tomorrow, so scared it won't have changed from 1-2!

Yes I made a lot of friends on here with my so. 6 years ago and s have a handful of them on Facebook :)

I'd like a Facebook group :) still talk to the ladies from January jellybeans '15 love seeing the updates still.

I've been having a few symptoms, extreme tiredness is the major one and I've had on/off nausea for a while I thought it was just because we were on holiday and I was excited and always on the go. I didn't have any nausea with my DS which I always worried about but I guess it's actually a good thing so those without symptoms don't worry too much! With my DS the only early symptom was sore boobs and I haven't had that yet. Guess each pregnancy is different.

Told my DH this morning I said "DS has learnt a new word...its BIG BROTHER" he looked so confused and I could see it registering then he was so happy but said...hang on it might be a girl :dohh: he's just woken up :haha:

Got a digi to do tomorrow I'm nervous and excited I want it to be the morning already!

Hey girls, I got BPF yesterday, so due date calculator says my due date is February 16th! :) I have 2 and half year old boy and I got diagnosed with GD in first pregnancy when I was 10 weeks pregnant so I'll probably have scheluced c section once I enter 38 weeks. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :)

Hey girls, I got BPF yesterday, so due date calculator says my due date is February 16th! :) I have 2 and half year old boy and I got diagnosed with GD in first pregnancy when I was 10 weeks pregnant so I'll probably have scheluced c section once I enter 38 weeks. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :)

I had GD in my first pregnancy too and it was easily managed by easing the carbs & sugary foods (anything sugary or carby made me feel sick anyway). So why would your OB recommend a section for GD? Are you over weight or did you have one the first time? As soon as I delivered her the GD was gone. HCG makes some eomen very sensitive to sugar but LO was 7.5 lbs thanks to careful diet management. Was your first a big baby?

I was here back in 2010-2011 when I had my daughter and I'm still friends with all my group on Facebook. It's crazy most of our group have gone on to have one or two more since I had my daughter! I had a bit of spotting this morning after sex but after spending all day freaking out I think I'm ok. I only had a very small amount and it soon stopped and nothing since so fingers crossed all is ok and I get to stay with you all x

February love bugs was my first thought! Great minds. I was also part of a September baby group with my last in 2011 it was so nice to have a group of people going through the same thing!

Ladies I realise no one can help me but I need somewhere to just say I'm in so so much pain and because I've bad anxiety I feel on the verge of an anxiety attacks :cry: :cry:
I'd a filling Thursday and Friday it was Ok , but it was sensitive yesterday and today in so much pain! It's throbbing and worse part is I can't take much for it, paracetamol barely touches tooth pain :cry: just need somewhere I can vent it

0203 good luck for the digi tomorrow. In scared to do mine but can't hold off any longer, I'm waiting for the morning too.

Red rose hope you feel better soon!! Sounds painful!

Caved and did my FRER and got some great lines! Super happy now :happydance: Red :hugs: can you not see a Dr for something stronger? I'm sure there's painkillers you can take while pregnant stronger than paracetamol x

Hi all! Mind if I join! Got a questionable positive yesterday at 10DPO but today's test is much clearer! This will be bubba #3 for us. We already have 2 boys B who is 4 and S who is 2. I told hubby this morning and he was a bit unsure of things. He wanted another Bub but I think he feels it adds a lot more pressure to him. Anyways! Hoping when he wakes after being on night shift last night that he is feeling a bit more positive. I'm very excited and I think my EDD is 23rd Feb!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly