February Love Bugs

i know what you mean at my last appt i was told he was 3/5 too but annoyingly means they can still bob in and out at that stage, but hopefully it means the start of things for you.

i got my appt monday and there is an 95% chance im gonna be kept and induced due to his size but well see i just want him here

I have my last midwife appointment on Wednesday! Then section the following week. I still don't feel prepared for our last baby to arrive.
DH is finishing work next Friday so I'm going to get lots of sleep over the weekend!

Two more sleeps until my C! I can't believe we're going to meet our baby boy so soon. Still anxious about leaving my LO for three nights but I know he will be in good hands. I keep trying to make sure I am ready with everything I need, but can't help but feel like I am forgetting things. The hospital is close to home so I know I can get whatever I do forget, I'd just prefer to have everything at the ready. My call time is 6:30am, so I'm hoping the actual surgery will take place in the morning. Ahhhh :)

I can't believe the first February babies will be here so soon!! Hope all goes smooth, wifey!! Can't wait for updates.

ive lost a good bit of my plug!! and i have bad period cramps now.. thoughts? could it be something? im hoping so but know you can loose your plug a good bit beforehand.
i guess its a waiting game!

39 weeks pregnant here still waiting!! I had my son at 39 weeks so feeling a little blah as I'd of liked to of had him by now! Hope all you ladies are ok!! Can't wait to start seeing babies! X

ive lost a good bit of my plug!! and i have bad period cramps now.. thoughts? could it be something? im hoping so but know you can loose your plug a good bit beforehand.

Sounds like the start of somthing good luck .

I have turned into a complete stress head my kids are driving me nuts and I need help but don't know where to go for it. I feel like such a bad mum atm

Sounds like the start of somthing good luck .

I have turned into a complete stress head my kids are driving me nuts and I need help but don't know where to go for it. I feel like such a bad mum atm

I've been getting this too redrose but it fades after a few hours.

Wifey I'm so excited for you! I was the first in for my section last time and baby was born at 9.13am. It didn't seem like I was waiting ling because I had doctors to see from getting there.

Tryingagain, I hope your lo arrives for you soon. Are you having any signs or niggles?

2nd, I've been so such a stressy cow lately too. When all the kids are in bed I feel so guilty. What do you mean you need help?

I've had such severe right rib pain since Friday. It's even sore when I lie on my right side at night.
I wake up expecting it to be less sore with being led flat all night but it seems to be getting worse by the day! I thought rib pain was supposed to decrease once baby had started to engage?

Wifey I'm so excited for you! I was the first in for my section last time and baby was born at 9.13am. It didn't seem like I was waiting ling because I had doctors to see from getting there.

Tryingagain, I hope your lo arrives for you soon. Are you having any signs or niggles?

2nd, I've been so such a stressy cow lately too. When all the kids are in bed I feel so guilty. What do you mean you need help?

I've had such severe right rib pain since Friday. It's even sore when I lie on my right side at night.
I wake up expecting it to be less sore with being led flat all night but it seems to be getting worse by the day! I thought rib pain was supposed to decrease once baby had started to engage?

I mean with the kids lol I read that back and I look like a psyco lol. I rang my friend who is coming to stay for baby and she's coming a few days early to help out. She's been like a mum to me since mine died and I'm really lucky to have her but she's 400 miles away and we don't have any other help

I mean with the kids lol I read that back and I look like a psyco lol. I rang my friend who is coming to stay for baby and she's coming a few days early to help out. She's been like a mum to me since mine died and I'm really lucky to have her but she's 400 miles away and we don't have any other help

3 weeks 5 days for me to go.... Can't wait. Finish work Thursday at 3pm so he can come anytime from then :)

8 days til I go in to be induced! We're all ready for them now but I'd like them to stay in til then as it's easier to organise our other kids then. Although I'm really grateful they've stayed in this long and I am so ready for them to be born now!!

8 days til I go in to be induced! We're all ready for them now but I'd like them to stay in til then as it's easier to organise our other kids then. Although I'm really grateful they've stayed in this long and I am so ready for them to be born now!!

Wow you have done really well to keep them baking this long

Haha 2nd. Glad you have hee for help 😊

Allstar it's awesome that you've got this far! 8 days is so close!

Midwife tomorrow can't wait to hear baby and see how engaged I am xx

I just looked over.my.notes baby percentile dropped from 71st to the 27th in 4 weeks. So nervous about my scan tomorrow.

How's everyone feeling? Anyone have any signs or possible symptoms of labor being around the corner?

I'm feeling extremely tired lately. Heartburn is horrendous and almost every move this little boy makes now is painful to me. Although the little elbows/knees/feet rubbing across my stomach are a lot less painful than the pain/pressure I get in my lady business when he I'm guessing moves his head. I have my 36 week appt Friday. I'm hoping to be checked for any progress with my cervix just for fun to see how things are going (I know it doesn't mean much since my last baby I sat at 4cm for 2+ weeks) but it's always fun to know things are at least moving in the right direction :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi, just a quick one to say the twins have arrived!! They couldn't wait an extra week and my water broke at 36 weeks 1 day and were born a couple of hours later :) both doing great and we're getting home from hospital later today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->