February Love Bugs

Thanks ladies.

My hospital bag is done. I think. I just need to add the things I can't put in until last minute like my charger and Kindle. I've got two large bags to take with me but I don't think I'll have enough baby clothes so hubby will have to bring up more supplies if needed.

16 days until section! Seems so surreal.

Wow 16 days! That seems so close! I just ordered my diaper bag so I can stop being a slacker and get out things packed in the next week or two. I don't know if it's third baby syndrome or what but I've put off doing a lot of things that I did super early with my girls :haha:

I just lost some of my mucus plug. Not a huge amount around the size of a 10p.
I lost a larger amount around 35 weeks.

Holy Braxton hicks! I need these things to chill out. They don't hurt but man are they super uncomfortable :dohh:

How's everyone else feeling today?

I'm sick of bh too. They're so uncomfortable.
Having mild cramps and backache tonight. I just can't get comfortable at all. My legs are super achy too. Feels like my belly is cutting off circulation to them 😂

I'm so over leg cramps does anyone have any tips it's apsolute agony

I've not had legs cramps at all this pregnancy. I eat bananas like they're going out of fashion so I'm presuming that's why I don't get them.

Anyone else have constant backache and rib pain.
I didn't get much leg cramps.either I did in second tri get tense like pre cramps but never went further. Constant bh here too and I woke up this morning with swollen legs , feet and hands! I've got my 36 week appt tomorrow and I will be bringing this up!

I can't believe my bad luck at 5pm dd3 vomited all over her room @1am dd2 dd1 and ds1 vomited now daddy is ill and dd4 has a temp. I'm so scared I will get it as every time I get sick I end up in hospital with gallbladder pain and dehydration can't believe I have six sick people in my house.

Awww poor you I couldn't handle that much sick ha ha I hate illness. Could it be something they ate? Very strange for everyone to be hit at once. Xxx

So it seems this little lad has not put on much weight since the last appt ,less than a lb if the scans were accurate which I know they can be off ! But considering Jamie's weight slowed down and I also had signs of pre e , high blood pressure and protein in my urine they are being very on the ball. I confessed I don't really want to get a section but I don't wanna be induced either. So she said what we'll do is take it week by week, but i have to have a detailed scan next week and if he hasn't caught up weight wise and or I have pre e signs they will be considering keeping me In or taking him sooner! But it was all very relaxed and organised she absolutely lovely and reassuring I loved being there knowing she's looking aftetme. So back to the hospital in a week for scan and see her, but I have to see my local Dr Wednesday and if any blood pressure isssues to go back sooner. But baby Matthew is very low and I said I feel he's gonna pop out she said he looks like that too. She said I could try encourage him out a bit every night,my gym ball, sex, walking and epo every day. I pray he tries to make his own appearance soon as I know it means he's ready himself.

Well my luck didn't get better I'm in hospital with gallbladder pain and dehydration agghhh

Hope he does try to make his appearance soon for you redrose! And I hope your BP is good at your next appointment too.

Oh no 2nd! Wishing you a speeding recovery!

I got my csection date this morning! :happydance: Baby will be here February 17th, three days after my own birthday 😃
They scheduled me at a different hospital than I had my first two so I was disappointed at first. When I asked the woman scheduling the section to switch me to the other hospital she said it's something I'd have to discuss with my doctor. And I'm not seeing him for two more weeks so I was annoyed. But after doing all the online research I can on this other hospital, I think I'll just stick with that one. Plus she said they prefer doing their csections at this hospital, so that has to be a good sign, right?

those that have gone into labour naturally how did it feel? me and dh dtd earlier and i have constand period pains so intense i have to pace at times!! but not tightenings or anything

My first labour started with period type cramps in my lower back and stomach with tightenings.
My second started with loose bowels and period cramps constantly even when I wasn't having a tightening.

My braxton hicks are so strong and intense this evening. Getting so cramps pains too but I think that's my spd.

Well luckily I'm home from hospital but not sure for how long baby is 3/5 engaged and feels like he could just fall out. I know the numbers don't mean much but boy do I feel pressure and a few pains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->