February Love Bugs

Love seeing the babies are starting to arrive! Congrats!

My free breast pump should be delivered by the end of the week!! I feel like I'm way to excited about this :haha:

Seriously why have my kids come down with chicken pox so close to my due date agghhhhh

i did my first bit of hand expressing today and im delighted with the amount i got first go!! my dr said i could do it twice a day (because i was leaking and loosing so much) and with the added bonus that maybe it will bring on labour for me!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 16326075_10154958587239731_370370397_o.jpg
    16326075_10154958587239731_370370397_o.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
Oh wow that's a good amount of milk! Hope it gets things moving for you!

Headed to my 36 week appt now will update later :flower:

i did my first bit of hand expressing today and im delighted with the amount i got first go!! my dr said i could do it twice a day (because i was leaking and loosing so much) and with the added bonus that maybe it will bring on labour for me!! :happydance:

Wow that's amazing! With my daughter my milk came in around 30 weeks and I was leaking but this time round I've still not started leaking.. although my boobs are so full and heavy x

It's my due date tomorrow.. and my sons 10th birthday.
I have a feeling this is going to be the first time ever that I go overdue and I think I'm officially going to be a Feb love bug haha x

Good luck trying! I hope you don't go too far over your due date.

That's a great amount redrose. I can't wait yo try breastfeeding this time round!

3 days for me! I can't believe how fast my section date has come around. I still don't really feel completely ready.
Have lots of things to get done over the weekend so hopefully that will keep my mind occupied!

Oh glong I'm so sorry.! That's got to be frustrating so close to the end.

Payitons eekkk three days is so close! Can't wait to hear how it
goes.

Trying can't believe your due tomorrow! Hope you don't go to overdue.

Had my 36 week appt yesterday.
Did my GBS swab and midwife checked my cervix. I'm 3cm. She asked if I had been contracting and I told her yes. It's nice to know all this pain and discomfort I've had in the last week is actually doing something :haha: due to my previous history of laboring quickly and being about an hour from our hospital I have been offered induction for the 20th (4 days prior to due date) which would make me 39+3. Midwife isn't sure I'll even make it to that date though. As I was leaving appt she told me to stay pregnant for at least another week :haha: I personally feel like we will at least get to 38 weeks. I don't think he will come before then. I'm just looking forward to having a "last day of work" planned now. My last day will be the 17th when i turn 39 weeks (unless he comes sooner)
It's so surreal to think it's so soon till he's here. Decided to get my bag packed this weekend and stop procrastinating :haha:

Hope our ladies who have had their babies are all doing well.

Good luck ladies, everyone is expecting me to go overdue, doesn't really feel like the baby is any lower and not noticed any cramps or anything. 3 weeks still weirdly seems like forever though!

I'm getting a sweep Monday , and I've changed my section to induction on Thursday the 9th don't wanna do the section anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->