February Love Bugs

Hi, just a quick one to say the twins have arrived!! They couldn't wait an extra week and my water broke at 36 weeks 1 day and were born a couple of hours later :) both doing great and we're getting home from hospital later today!

Wow congratulations can't wait for a picture

Wow congratulations all star! How are you feeling?

Just 14 days Max til I meet my little man.. feeling like it's gonna drag

Congrats all star :) my LO definitely isn't ready to make an appearance yet otherwise I would've coughed them out last night........ 😔 Not had a viral infection last this long before! Got my 34wk midwife appointment this morning, had to cancel last week was too ill! Guessing it will be the same old take BP, use doppler sort of thing

Congratulations Allstar!

8 day countdown for me. The children ask me every morning when Halle is coming they're so excited. I'm getting more nervous as the days go on but I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be done!

Congratulations allstar!

Paiytonsmummy wow 8 days is so close! I would be so anxious and excited. My girls keep asking me when baby brother is coming too. They are so ready to see him. He was moving around like crazy last night and they were cracking up feeling/watching him.

Ichigo sorry your sick darling! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

RedRose 14days! Are you schedule for an induction or a c-section? Either way not much longer for you now! I fee like I'm getting close but like I'm still so far away :haha: I want him in until at least 38 weeks though so once we hit that mark I may go ahead and start trying to old wives tales to see if we can get anywhere :haha: I gave birth to both my girls at 39 weeks so hoping this little man isn't the stubborn one that goes overdue.

I'm supposed to be having a section but the closer I get the closer I dunno If I want it! It was my choice to have one cuz of my birth experience last time but I don't wanna go over either. I speak to my consultant on Monday so I think I'll express how I feel and she might suggest induction instead which I totally wanted to avoid but I'm trying to tell myself that this time will be a better experience, I hope anyway.
I just feel so confused tbh

Congrats all star!

My csection is 3 weeks from this Friday, feels forever away! We're so ready! I'm going to miss this girls movements, shes always sticking out a hand/foot on my right side.

I'm going to miss the movements too.
Redrose have you had a section before? I can honestly say the planned section last time was so nice compared to my awful labours.
But like you said speak with your consultant I'm sure they can reassure you.

ive not had a section no.. its not the section itself i worry about but the recovery tbh. :(

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pics of them!!! I bet they are beautiful. Hope your feeling ok. My due date is Sunday. So hopefully not long left for me x

Congrats allstar!

Question for you all. I got my strep B swab today. Did anyone else find it very uncomfortable? Almost painful? I've been feeling little pains randomly since and just had a speck of blood in my underwear just now. I remember it being uncomfortable when I got it done when I was pregnant with my son but not hours later. I assumed it was uncomfortable because of all the pressure I've had down there lately...maybe just super sensitive cervix when pregnant? I dunno anyone else have this. I'm usually fine with PAP tests and they usually involve more then just one quick swab so I'm assuming this is just a pregnant thing?

I was wondering why this pregnancy was dragging on abit . Then I worked out that since 2009 I have been pregnant for 247 weeks or 1729 days

Had my c-section on Monday afternoon! Proud to announce that baby Milo is here! Born at 6lbs 9oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->