***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I've been having stomach pain, but it's partly due to my digestive system being all messed up lately (goes from one extreme to another almost daily), and partly because she is constantly kicking or leaning against my right side near my liver area and it is so SORE. Also, I've noticed if my bladder is full, my whole bump hurts. =/

As for heartburn, the only thing that works for me (Tums stopped working after a while) is Zantac (Ranitidine - 150mg) or Pepcidin (Famotidine - 20mg). Both are rated "B" and were recommended by my doctor. I found that if I take the Zantac too many days in a row, it's less effective. So I take the Pepcidin instead every few days.

Morning all, how are we? Big day for me today as am officially 3rd tri :happydance: Time for some serious shopping me thinks. NCT sale at 1pm, be fab if I could pick up a bargain or two :thumbup:

Hey ladies I see everyone is having heartburn that sucks =[ I honestly don't have any issues other then being tired and lazy lol

so I went to have a 3D/4D sonogram today and had my hopes down...baby did not cooperate!! First he had the umbilical cord on his face so they sent me to eat drink and walk so I did and then when I returned he got into a breached position and had his hands n legs crossed across his face n body =[ he did not wanna be seen at all uuugghhh boy is he stubborn already!! I was so maddd!! I go back in 2 weeks to try again if he doesn't cooperate again then I just lose my money uugghh

Hey I noticed on here it says 1 lovebug has been born already. There's a lot of pages so I'm sure I missed something, but is she/he ok?

there hasn't been much posted in her journal but I'm assuming no news is good news.
Baby was very small and is obviously in special care but I think she is doing well x

hey everyone - welcome to all the february newbies in the thread !
well ive had a day of pretty much doing nothing , house is a tip etc but so what its been nice to chill out while oh has been playing wii and stuff with the kids

oh and i just opened a tin of xmas choccies haha im in a DGAF mood today :p

Hi all

Can't believe I'm 27 weeks so exciting were is the weeks going it way to fast :haha:

morning everyone ! exciting stuff most of you in 3rd tri now ill be joining you in under a week woo , sarting to think i should make a start on the old hospital bag and sorting out the nursery as its currently just got everything piled up in it ! i think once i have had my 4d scan on 27th ill make a start with washing my nappies and sheets etc !
we are off to a birthday party in a mo kids are going as batman and spiderman lol i hope there is nice cake lmao

hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

I could really go for some cake right now - and it's only 8:30AM! LMAO

I could really go for some cake right now - and it's only 8:30AM! LMAO

My obsession is brownies. Something about the texture. But I made a box one morning and ate them all by the end of the day! :wacko:

Hi ladies how are we all ?. Congrats to all who have had 4D scans :).
Wow and all in 3rd tri now its going so quick.

I have MWs on tuesday will be nice havent seen any medical professional since i was 16 weeks ...
Think bubs is laid awkward though as i keep getting pins and needles in my knees and calfs and it just feels like he is awkward iykwim , Hope every 1s well ?. xx

had consultant appointment last week, baby is head down which means it's very likely i will get my VBAC :D:D

however i have a urine infection or thrush, need to phone up tomorrow to find out... apparently there was protein and nitrates in my urine.

also had my glucose test and i have a needle phobia and passed out lol, so embaressing!

hope everyones ok... been thinking about hospital bag and birth plan but still putting it off for a bit as i'm just way too busy to do it at the mo! lol

xxx

had consultant appointment last week, baby is head down which means it's very likely i will get my VBAC :D:D

however i have a urine infection or thrush, need to phone up tomorrow to find out... apparently there was protein and nitrates in my urine.

also had my glucose test and i have a needle phobia and passed out lol, so embaressing!

hope everyones ok... been thinking about hospital bag and birth plan but still putting it off for a bit as i'm just way too busy to do it at the mo! lol

xxx

Thats awesome about the VBAC wine! I too hope to have a VBAC. :happydance:

well just got some really great news from my sister her amnio results came bk and her baby is healthy no ds yay..and its a boy im soo happy for her and she can now enjoy the rest of her pregnancy. Not sure if u know but she had the nt scan done and got bk 1 in 66 of down syndrome so after having 2 m/c she was devastated at that news but now she can be happy and not stress..yay shes due 8th may.. :D :D

good news carmyz :)

good news for you vbac people too

and yay for midwife appointments i have mine in 2 weeks and will finally get to hear my baby's heartbeat , though i have my 3d before then so hopefully they do it there too :)

i am really suffereing with my hips today could hardly walk the school run its crappy :( and i have so much to do today but guess it wont be being done ...again lol

whats vbac? :blush::shrug: lol

congrats on all the appts! i have mine tomorrow along with my GTT yuck! ill be 28 weeks tomorrow omg i cant believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->