***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I'm a little nervous today because this morning when I wiped, there was a little bright red blood...I know it's not coming from my bum, but I'm honestly not sure if it's coming from inside me, or if it's coming from where it's so irritated and itchy...It was just a tiny bit, and it was bright red...there was no CM in my underwear or any when I wiped either oddly enough...Please reassure me! I don't want to call the doctor (who might make me drive 65 miles in my unreliable car to the ER) if it's nothing...I hate it, but I probably have to wait a couple hours and then wipe again to see if it's "building up" iykwim? UGH!!!

Hope u be ok, even just ring and see what they say to be on the safe side :hugs:

hey ladies...its quiet today, i suppose everyone is getting ready for xmas!
Just wanted to wish you all and your families a very merry christmas...hope you all have a lovely day!!!!!! xxx

Happpppppppppy christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else watching 'one born at christmas' ??? it's getting me sooo excited not just for the birth of my little one but because i found out last week i have a place at university in september to do my midwifery degree!!!!!!!!!

hope you all have an amazing (and relaxing) day tomorrow!!!!

xxx

ooh great stuff on getting a uni place winegums :D

yes im watching , i was surprised to see my hospital on there the lady that had the section !
i cry everytime theres a baby lol hormonal wreck

well kids prezzies are in the sacks , santas mince pie is eaten , santas drink was consumed by hubby..just rudolfs carrot to dispose of and then the snowy footprints to make .

all you 1st time moms will be doing this next year :D

merry xmas everyone hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Well i made it up to my mum's in Notts for a couple of days and back, cleaned the house, put up new storage units for DD2, watched Home Alone with hubby and girls in their new christmas pjs now just waiting to be santa....

Merry Christmas everyone, have a lovely day today, or tomorrow depending on where you are!!

Clare x

and congrats Winegums, you must be so chuffed :)

and lets hope none of us have our babies tomorrow :winkwink:

At this point, Lucky, I wouldn't mind having her tomorrow!! hahaha I am feeling very large and miserable at this point. She is so big, and sitting in my ribs almost all the time, which is killing me.. Plus my scoliosis is making the weight worse on my back hahaha

Anyways, we had our Christmas Eve Dinner tonight (the tradition that I started last year when I had my own place rather than living with my parents). Honey Baked Ham from the Honey Baked Ham Store, croissant rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, Sweet potatoes (yams... the word is interchangeable here!), stuffing, corn, and fruit salad... I still don't have enough room for dessert (Cherry-blueberry pie and pumpkin pie.. I only care for the fruity pies, though)!!

My little girl is definitely punishing me for eating so much, though.. she's been in my ribs for the last hour and a half since I finished eating dinner!!!

Anyways, Merry Christmas, everyone!! Hope your days are lovely!! We'll be spending ours in short sleeved shirts and shorts!!! :D

I've had no more blood at all since yesterday morning - I really think it might have been a cut because it was so irritated down there and probably scratched myself in my sleep.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Is WannaB a February Lovebug? I thought I remembered seeing her in here, but now I'm not sure. She had her baby because she was bleeding at 33+6.

Is WannaB a February Lovebug? I thought I remembered seeing her in here, but now I'm not sure. She had her baby because she was bleeding at 33+6.

Is there a link you mind putting can't seem to find one. :blush:

Ok, so I have a question for anyone that might be able to ease my mind....

I've been leaking colostrum type fluid since about 25 weeks or so, and of course the amount is getting to be more and more. My mom was shocked because she never leaked before any of her 4 kids were born.... It's at the point that when my younger sister (who, mind you is almost 19) was sick and crying because of throwing up so much, when I went to get her some bread and help her feel better, I started to feel that almost painful feeling my mom said was let down, and started leaking quite a bit until she stopped crying... it was ridiculous!!!

Anyways, in the last couple of days I've noticed that it's no longer completely clear. It is mostly clear, but it has a white discharge to it now. When I told my mom about it, she was confused and said it sounded like milk was coming in early, but that wouldn't be right either because I don't think baby would really be able to digest it so well as a new born... I'm just SO confused now as to why it doesn't look the same. Has anyone experienced this at all before??? I am not really freaked out, just confused as can be. So any ideas or anything would be so greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'll ask my dr about it on Wednesday when I have my appointment. But I'm curious if it's normal.

Hope everyone had an excellent christmas? mine was the best yet! my son was only 6months last year so didn't really get it but he's 19months and yesterday he was running around ripping open presents and eating christmas dinner etc etc it was so precious and i just cannot wait till next year now hehe!

oh and i did i mention on christmas eve my son dropped my phone into a mug of juice and completely broke it so i was quite upset... OH kept saying don't worry we'll sort it........ Christmas day I opened my main pressie....... it was an iphone!!! OH said - see why i was so calm about him braking your phone? Now just do not let him near this one!!!!!!

hehe today just relaxing and eating chocolate atm :p xxx

it gets even beter winegums as next year he will really understand it , my youngest was well into it this year and my eldest was into all the writing to santa and stuff like that.

we had a good day , was chaos toys rubbish , boxes , paper everywhere. kids completly spoiled , they both went to bed at 6 ish after a bath they were knackered.

i had some new pjs off my mom and lots of choccies so i can lounge about and pig out now haha..except today we have the inlaws over but im just putting out cooked meats and bread rolls etc ..cba to cook again !

had half a glass of cava yesterday was yum ...kinda wish i hadnt as i really fancied the rest of the bottle haha but i was good , drooled over the pate and the stilton though.

At this point, Lucky, I wouldn't mind having her tomorrow!! hahaha I am feeling very large and miserable at this point. She is so big, and sitting in my ribs almost all the time, which is killing me.. Plus my scoliosis is making the weight worse on my back hahaha

oh i know how u feel my little princess is lying on my right side up in my ribs too its so uncomfortable esp after dinner :wacko:

awww looks like it was a lovely feb bug born then wow its all happening girls not long now :).
Hope every ones is well and had a nice xmas ?, Iv had more acid than a battery driving me nuts lol. xxx

awww looks like it was a lovely feb bug born then wow its all happening girls not long now :).
Hope every ones is well and had a nice xmas ?, Iv had more acid than a battery driving me nuts lol. xxx

Me too! It's gotten so bad that my doctor recommended I take 300mg of Zantac TWICE a day. :wacko: I'm sticking to only 150mg once a day if I can help it...but there's been a couple times I've had to take another pill. :growlmad:

Juicy, that is where mine is, too!! On the right side, under the ribs! It doesn't help that my torso is pretty short, so no matter whether I have a full stomach or not, sitting or standing, she's ALWAYS there... But I do agree, it's worse after eating. It's like it lodges her higher into my ribs. SO not fun. :(

I just had to post a comparison pic now... 34 weeks compared to 11 weeks... Oyy lol no wonder my back hurts so bad!!! :/

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs775.ash1/166505_1432259501086_1670877860_824430_6284761_n.jpg

awwww lovely bump hun..

I didnt think i could take zantac Virginia i am glad u mentioned it i am going to get some now :).

How are we all ?, I am sooo tired now i am in this last stretch xxx

awwww lovely bump hun..

I didnt think i could take zantac Virginia i am glad u mentioned it i am going to get some now :).

How are we all ?, I am sooo tired now i am in this last stretch xxx

No problem. And when that stops working (I think the acid becomes immune. lol), you can take Pepcidin (Famotidine). My doctor has worked in 2 states as an OB, and she said in Illinois, they tell her to recommend and prescribe Pepcidin, and in Missouri, it's Zantac. Lol. Both are rated B though, and I would be a million times more miserable without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->