***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Thank you :) I feel HUGE. Everyone that sees me asks if I'm due any day now. When I tell them I have 6 weeks left, they are shocked! :/
I went and paid for myself to get a pedicure today, along with the foot massage. My feet are SO happy! hahaha :D

What is Zantac? I am desperate right now!

I hope everyone had a lovely christmas. I'm still feeling unwell, i'll hope to be better by new year!

What is Zantac? I am desperate right now!

I hope everyone had a lovely christmas. I'm still feeling unwell, i'll hope to be better by new year!

It's Ranitidine. 150mg is a "normal" dose that you can take twice a day, but my doctor recommended I take 300mg twice a day (because my body has gotten "used to" the dosage :wacko:)...I still only take 150mg when I need it (usually no more than once in morning and once at night). The generic name is usually "Acid Controller" but just check the ingredients. It works (and trust me, I'm usually totally anti-drug...lol).

Thank you :) I feel HUGE. Everyone that sees me asks if I'm due any day now. When I tell them I have 6 weeks left, they are shocked! :/
I went and paid for myself to get a pedicure today, along with the foot massage. My feet are SO happy! hahaha :D

I did the same for my feet too! I dont think I had a good pedicure since september:wacko:

I did the same for my feet too! I dont think I had a good pedicure since september:wacko:

I hadn't had one since June when my sister did one at her cosmetology school!! hahaha I pre-paid her in the beginning of October for one, but she never did it. So I gave up on waiting for her lol It was definitely worth the money though :)

Think i am nesting spent all day decorating babies room, Well its my little boys but baby ill be sharing its all cute and sweet :).

I look huge and am knackered but wow look only 40 odd days to go going to whizz by.

Hows every one today xxx

Think i am nesting spent all day decorating babies room, Well its my little boys but baby ill be sharing its all cute and sweet :).

I look huge and am knackered but wow look only 40 odd days to go going to whizz by.

Hows every one today xxx

I could do with some nesting juice. We've got company coming over tomorrow and the house is still a mess from Christmas. I've put it all off today, hopefully the last minute procrastination bug will hit me tomorrow whilst I'm making brownies and pumpkin pie.

hey ladies how are we all...think i could do with a foot massage, my feet are soo swolle towards end of the day :( not long now ladies and we will have our Little babies...cant wait :) x

I need some of that dust too!

I'm so knackered I can't stop sleeping. This afternoon I went to have a lay down on the bed and fell asleep.............kind of intended! and my OH done all the tidying up! I was very impressed and will let him play PS3 all night!

But I seriously need to start doing something.....there is still lots of un-packing to do. Plus the washing maching keeps leaking and I have a mountain of washing to do.

I got given a nightie and slippers for Christmas and was going to keep them for hospital bag, but I couldnt wait potentially 8 weeks to wear them so I put them on tonight! lol.

Does anyone know where I can find a good list of what should be packed in a hospital bag? Also, is it a bit too much to bring a small suitcase? It really is a small hand luggage type suitcase...........? x

Today me and the DH went to Wal-Mart to do my baby registry thing for my baby shower next month...and I had to go to the bathroom 5 times, of course, but when I did, I noticed my underwear was REALLY wet...like they were soaked...and even my sweatpants were kinda wet...now, we did DTD this morning, so it could have been the Dh's...stuff just leaking out... :blush: Or I could have peed myself...(although it didn't smell like pee...it DID smell kinda sweet...but I read that sperm can smell kinda sweet too...UGH)...I changed my underwear as soon as I got home (not long ago) and I guess I can just give it until tomorrow to see if it continues? (since that's about how long it takes for his stuff to drain out...) Do you guys think I should be worried? Brooklyn was moving like CRAZY today (like ALL DAY while we were in Wal-Mart, which is different for her)...I would put on a panty liner, but I'm out and didn't realize it....:dohh:

Rachael, I just got done packing my hosp. bag, and mine is a small suitcase. :D My mom actually recommended using a small suitcase, which ended up perfect since I have a few "just in case" things in there (in case I like one pair of pants more than another, or one shirt more than another...hahaha)..

Virginia, that happened to me about a month ago. I freaked out at first, but when I went to my next dr appointment, he checked and said everything was fine. He said that there are a lot of times when pregnant women will just have so much discharge and such that it will soak everything. But he also suggested calling the office if it happened again. Even now it happens from time to time, but since I see him every other week he says to just see if it happens more than twice in 24 hours, and if it does to call him. I would say just monitor it and call your doctor if you notice it again... :/

I finally got my hosp. bag packed for me, a bag packed with clothes and blankets and such for Baby Zealia to come home in, and got my room organized with places for all of baby's stuff. Plus her bassinet is completely ready, cover washed and sheet in it.... Car seat is installed... I am SO ready!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Rachael, I just got done packing my hosp. bag, and mine is a small suitcase. :D My mom actually recommended using a small suitcase, which ended up perfect since I have a few "just in case" things in there (in case I like one pair of pants more than another, or one shirt more than another...hahaha)..

Virginia, that happened to me about a month ago. I freaked out at first, but when I went to my next dr appointment, he checked and said everything was fine. He said that there are a lot of times when pregnant women will just have so much discharge and such that it will soak everything. But he also suggested calling the office if it happened again. Even now it happens from time to time, but since I see him every other week he says to just see if it happens more than twice in 24 hours, and if it does to call him. I would say just monitor it and call your doctor if you notice it again... :/

I finally got my hosp. bag packed for me, a bag packed with clothes and blankets and such for Baby Zealia to come home in, and got my room organized with places for all of baby's stuff. Plus her bassinet is completely ready, cover washed and sheet in it.... Car seat is installed... I am SO ready!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

My underwear that I put on earlier are for the most part dry...so it must have been just a lot of discharge (along with the DH's...). It's just normally not that watery! Ah the joys of being pregnant....wondering if we are peeing ourselves, just having increased discharge, or having broken waters...lol. :dohh:

Ahh! You being ready is reminding me of how UNREADY I am!! Ugh. The baby's room STILL just has a ton of baby stuff piled up in it...I REALLY need to get it sorted...I need the DH to put a few shelves up for me in the bathroom for all my cloth diapers...we are going to use the washing machine/dryer as the changing table since the baby's room is really too tiny for a proper one....then I can probably fit the clothes in the little dresser thing we have.

I don't blame you, Virginia! I will be sharing a small, 9ftX10.5ft room with my baby, so there isn't much room in there either. I'm not completely sure where my crib will go once I have it lol but I'll figure something out, I guess... I'll just be using the floor/my bed/ whatever other surface is available for changing... haha I don't have enough room at all for hardly anything.

So far, this is the corner where her Bassinet and laundry basket is...

And I have the edge of my dresser for her bath stuff (lotions, brush, nose sucky thing, soaps, etc...) and my lamp is where I have her diaper caddy hanging (full of NB diapers) with two things of size 1 diapers beneath it...

I have the clothes that I have for her folded and put in the drawers beneath my bed, and a few hung in my closet (just the ones for 3-6 months and 6-9)... I realized when putting them away though that I definitely need more for her... I don't have as many clothes as I thought I did :/ lol

Hopefully we can move into a bigger place before too long (probably around April or so)... that or hopefully my sister will be moved out on her own in February, so I'll be able to have my own bedroom, and her have a separate room with enough space for everything :) Fingers are crossed!! (and let me know if the links to the pictures don't work... for some reason my computer isn't letting me post the way I usually do :()

hello everyone , ive come to moan again haha

so i finished my 2nd lot of anti biotics on monday and then once again the urine infection started once i had run out. so off to the drs today had the old stick in the pee test and yes its got blood in it again (tmi sorry ) so another week of antibiotics making this 3 weeks worth. i said do you think it will come back again he said i dont know it may do , so i could end up on anti biotics the rest of my pregnancy i guess , meh i guess ill have to see what my midwofe says on tuesday. he gave me a different dort of pill this time though so will see if it makes any difference. also the pills have given me thrush and he wont prescribe me anything until im in the clear so my ladybits are really suffering atm haha

bet your glad you read all that !

still i have managed to get some cute baby clothes in the sales so that has cheered me up and on way back from the drs i fetched a jam doughnut which i shall be having shortly hehe. oh and if anyone needs baby wipes they are cheap on amazon again 9 for £6 ish :)

Oh Eve, poor you! I hate having UTI's.

I've had a rubbish day. I've spent it on the sofa. I was sick earlier and as I was over the toilet being sick I was wetting myself at the same time. Pretty degrading. My pelvic floor has pretty much gone.

1sttimemom, I know how you feel about the clothes. I worry I don't have enough. :-( I'm still buying! x

Oh Eve, poor you! I hate having UTI's.

I've had a rubbish day. I've spent it on the sofa. I was sick earlier and as I was over the toilet being sick I was wetting myself at the same time. Pretty degrading. My pelvic floor has pretty much gone.

1sttimemom, I know how you feel about the clothes. I worry I don't have enough. :-( I'm still buying! x

oh no ! :(

arent we all at a very glamourous stage of our pregnancies now haha , so much for blooming eh.

I talked to my nurse practitioner today and found out that the earliest my hospital will let them induce me is at 39 weeks. I think I'm going to go for it (that would mean having it done Jan. 31st), that way I can have a better estimate of how much time I can take off work. They said I can be induced the 31st and get the epidural right away. I'm thinking YES hahaha so that would mean I have 4 1/2 weeks left!!! :D

She also said that it feels like the baby is a little under five pounds right now. My mom and I are estimating that she'll be born at between 7 lbs and 7lbs 8oz. The nurse estimated six and a half to seven pounds at birth, and said it's understandable that I was concerned that she'd be big because my belly is really sticking out there hahaha other than that though, all of my measurements are on time!!! :D

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday break!

Helllloooo hope u all had a great Xmas. Just thought i wud give u a quick update saw my specelist last wk and she said that it was the show i had at 32 wks and had a bit of a surprise she said baby is already 3 5ths engaged and i think this happened at 33 eks cuz was in alot of pain. They have booked me in to b induced on 7th feb which is 4 days past my due date but she saif she will b v surprised if i make ot to 40 wks because baby is quite far engaged and havin the bloody show so early. Personaly i still think ill go the whole hog ive never had a baby early b4 so i just can't c it happenin. Wud b nice tho cuz im soooo ready I cant wait x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->