***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

confusing indeed , i agree with the others bypass the assistant etc if they get any worse , hope little Z stays in for you till sunday and that you dont have too much pain etc.

i feel so crap today , i feel like i have a hangover . !st day of the school run after xmas so had to run round like a looney this morning , cant drive cus my spd is really bad and i cant put any weight on my left leg so had to hobble there and back.

im expecting 4 parcels too so i darent have a nap incase i dont hear them ..meh!

confusing indeed , i agree with the others bypass the assistant etc if they get any worse , hope little Z stays in for you till sunday and that you dont have too much pain etc.

i feel so crap today , i feel like i have a hangover . !st day of the school run after xmas so had to run round like a looney this morning , cant drive cus my spd is really bad and i cant put any weight on my left leg so had to hobble there and back.

im expecting 4 parcels too so i darent have a nap incase i dont hear them ..meh!

oh that is pants hun! Was a bit of a shock to the system going back to school wasn't it?!

yep it wasnt fun , i miss Jake too he has been so good these holidays and much more loving than usual :( still i have my other cuddly boy at home at least.

oooh and 1 of my parcels came and its clothes i ordered in the sale for the baby yay and ikkle trainers ..so cute lol

now hoping hubbys birthday present arrives it should have come thursday and its his birthday today - eeek

yep it wasnt fun , i miss Jake too he has been so good these holidays and much more loving than usual :( still i have my other cuddly boy at home at least.

oooh and 1 of my parcels came and its clothes i ordered in the sale for the baby yay and ikkle trainers ..so cute lol

now hoping hubbys birthday present arrives it should have come thursday and its his birthday today - eeek

perhaps he'd like baby clothes and trainers instead ?!:haha:

perhaps he'd like baby clothes and trainers instead ?!:haha:

maybe ..but then he would know id bought them haha , he saw my nappy stash the other day and said i have enough .. then i bought 4 more yesterday oops

oh well i sent off my hip grant today and applied for MA so hopefully will have a bit of cash soon fingers crossed , i get obsessed buying stuff for my kids.

i go in shops to buy me something and come out with something for the boys everytime - doh !

Well I done the school run yesterday, only to get to school and realise we had gone a day early.

I slept on the sofa last night :-( I couldnt stop coughing and OH was complaining he couldnt sleep and asked if I could please stop! Er like I am coughing because I enjoy it. I actually slept really well, and only woke up twice! So no different then being in bed.

I'm going to do a playlist today, I hope, for my ipod for when I am in labour. Last time I had no music. All I remember was Trisha on TV and then teletext, so pretty pants really. I hope the music will help relax me, and its going to be fun picking out soothing songs. x

Well I done the school run yesterday, only to get to school and realise we had gone a day early.

I slept on the sofa last night :-( I couldnt stop coughing and OH was complaining he couldnt sleep and asked if I could please stop! Er like I am coughing because I enjoy it. I actually slept really well, and only woke up twice! So no different then being in bed.

I'm going to do a playlist today, I hope, for my ipod for when I am in labour. Last time I had no music. All I remember was Trisha on TV and then teletext, so pretty pants really. I hope the music will help relax me, and its going to be fun picking out soothing songs. x

whoops lol !

Eve was more embarrassed. lol. She kept saying how stupid she looked wearing her school bag along the road. x

thats bad about sleeping on the sofa. its my partner thats pregnant and id never expect her to sleep on sofa.
if i cant sleep i go and sleep in spare room/nursery now! for a start she wouldnt be able to get up and down with her SPD/PGP im thinking she may need a wheelchair for going out the house.

I sleep on the couch alot. I think its because there is a back on the couch to keep me tossing and turning.

Yeah, I'm DEFINITELY making sure I don't see that nurse again. My mom talked to someone who had her for delivery, and she actually told this girl when she was FULLY DIALATED, to "Hold on, just don't push... cross your legs if you have to, but I'm not set up yet, so don't start pushing!".... NO WAY is she doing that to me!!!! :/

hello ladies hope everyone is well.

was wondering if anyone else was experiancing a fair amount of preasure down there and had any idea of what it was.

for all the ladies with threatened preterm labor, hope babies stay put a little longer for u all.

I sleep on the couch alot. I think its because there is a back on the couch to keep me tossing and turning.

That's the reason I'd like to sleep on the couch...but I feel really bad not sleeping next to the DH....when he leaves in the morning, I find myself all OVER the entire bed tossing and turning...I swear I move more in bed than I do all day....why wonder I'm so sore when I wake up.

No way it's my hubby's birthday today too! And I was afraid to go to the store because his parcels aren't here! hahaha. In the end just more of my nappies came in and only one of his. So I let him open his DVD and then the Flips I got. He was like "NO WAY! These are revolutionary!" :haha: Turns out he HAS been listening.

I am getting pressure too. I am hoping its the baby engaging! Sometimes it really hurts and I have to stop what i'm doing. x

No way it's my hubby's birthday today too! And I was afraid to go to the store because his parcels aren't here! hahaha. In the end just more of my nappies came in and only one of his. So I let him open his DVD and then the Flips I got. He was like "NO WAY! These are revolutionary!" :haha: Turns out he HAS been listening.

my hubbys parcel came yay , he is now happy with his kindle but oooh flips thats more exciting thats the one thing on my nappy list to get next i think im gonna get the day pack from c&c i think seems the cheapest which colour you get ..im toying with butternut .

whats flips? x

reusable nappies that you just replace the middle bit on when they done a wee , you can use disposable or washable inserts so 1 nappy lasts you all day replacing inners( unless poo explosion ) :)

I considered getting a couple Flips, but I already have a ton of Prefolds, and flats, and fitteds, and even some AIOs I made...LOL

Evening ladies, Awwww 1sttimemum i hope your not left in pain too long Sunday you would be classed full term ie in to your 37th week so thats good .

Iam shattered this Baby will still not budge from back to back not engaged or nothing thinking i shall be still here in March and thats 4 weeks overdue lol.

Hope every ones well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->