***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

LMAO...Are you on your period? What a doctor....

Sorry about the infection though! =S

My baby is due on the 5th Feb, although our first was 15 days late. I'm just hoping for a natural birth and am willing to wait. Either way we're on the final countdown now!

My baby is due on the 5th Feb, although our first was 15 days late. I'm just hoping for a natural birth and am willing to wait. Either way we're on the final countdown now!

Hi Amy :wave: welcome to feb lovebugs :)

Welcome, Amy!! You're due the day before me!! :) lol

I was due the 6th according to my cycle, but scan gave the 5th as EDD. NOt that I think for 1 scond that bub's will come on either of those days! lol :wacko:

hi Amy - your due the day before us as well :)

Well bubba seems to be ok.. moving and things so i am guessing all is well.. just a little bit sore still.. maybe it is me that is bruised and hopefully not him!

My gosh talk about back pain! Woke up last night 3 times with bad back pains :( Weeing like a race horse as well.... Kinda hope this might be the start of things to come!!!! Kinda want him outta me already!
We have hospital appointment (2hours away) in Mackay on Monday. Looking forward to that but they expecting me to stay around town till bubba comes. Unfortunatly i wont be able to do that. A) cant afford the accomodation for potentially 6 weeks B) Hubby cant get that amount of time off work at this time of year C) i refuse to have DD locked up in a hotel room for the next 6 or so weeks just in case something happens.... The local hospital here are more than equipt to take care and assess me when i go into labour before being transfered to Mackay for delivery...... So i am sure they will be impressed when i tell them that i am not staying around lol :)
Anyone else in a similar situation?

I love being pregnant and will truely miss it when she is here. But I am ready for her to come already! I have had constant back pain for the last week and loads of BH.

Me too Amber... it sucks :( i am sooo uncomforatble right now!!!! Getting a bit of period pain like pains at the moment as well..... eeeep

Yeah I have been getting alot of period pains and tingling down there.

Anyone know exactly what the cause of period type cramps are at this stage?

I feel so left out...I don't think baby has turned head down or engaged yet....I don't get Braxton Hicks (even though I drink a ton of RRL tea!!)...I don't have any cramping...ugh. I don't think my baby knows she's supposed to come next month...

I've read (but am still searching for more of a solid answer since I'm also experiencing period like pain, with contractions) that the period like pain is sometimes a sign of cervical changes. That the reason its so similar is because when you are on your period, you are losing your lining and such through your cervix, so the feeling is the same... But like I said, I'm still searching for more solid answers (I've seriously spent HOURS looking for answers to a few questions that I have about the feelings I'm getting... and only a few minutes on my assignments that are due next week in my new class lol I guess I'm a bit preoccupied)...

yeah i have been told it can be the very start of contraction etc.... so fingers crossed... i would love to have my little man outta me any day now hahha :) Super exhausted and need him outta me!!!!! 36 weeks isnt too early right???

yeah i have been told it can be the very start of contraction etc.... so fingers crossed... i would love to have my little man outta me any day now hahha :) Super exhausted and need him outta me!!!!! 36 weeks isnt too early right???

i'd say a bit too early - aim for 37 weeks then he's classed as full term!!

i'd say a bit too early - aim for 37 weeks then he's classed as full term!! x

Anyone know exactly what the cause of period type cramps are at this stage?

My understanding was that they were mostly related to Braxton Hicks, at least the stronger kind! But that they can also indicate the start of labour along with back ache. I went through a stage of really quite painful BH and period pains, along with pains in the middle of my pelvis, which appear to have been him starting to engage a few weeks back. But since then my BH have eased quite a lot and everything's calmed back down! :shrug:

Yeah i know i should wait but if it happened now i would be happy too :) not long now till 37 weeks so that is also a good thing!!!! 36 weeks on Sunday!!!! Cant wait. I just wanna meet him already and get this hole labour thing over and done with lol... Sounds selfish i know.... Does anyone else kinda feel this way! I am soooo nervous about the pain again!

How freaky, I have just come on here to catch up and to ask about period pains and its already been discussed! I'm having them too.............it actually feels weird cos I haven't had them in so long!

mummytobe, I have been excited and looking forward to the birth, being positive and thinking I can do it this time, and now its actually imminent i'm bricking it! x

Oh I was also wondering about the whole full term thing. If you are 36 weeks, it means you are in your 37th week of pregnancy, so it that full term? Or is it when you are at the end of 36.......? x

Oh I was also wondering about the whole full term thing. If you are 36 weeks, it means you are in your 37th week of pregnancy, so it that full term? Or is it when you are at the end of 36.......? x

I think it's the end of 36.

How're you getting on hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"