***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

lol virginia your last thread just went way over my head.

Mummymadness, sorry to hear your baby is being stubborn. Youve been on all fours too havent you?

Is there anyone not taking music into the hospital with them? I told OH and he thinks we are going to look new age. God knows what kind of music he thinks I am going to play........prob whale noises etc, but I just don't think he understands. x

lol virginia your last thread just went way over my head.

Mummymadness, sorry to hear your baby is being stubborn. Youve been on all fours too havent you?

Is there anyone not taking music into the hospital with them? I told OH and he thinks we are going to look new age. God knows what kind of music he thinks I am going to play........prob whale noises etc, but I just don't think he understands. x

i have never took music in cant say i ever fancied having it on either

I'm taking my mp3 player mainly because of my hypnobirthing tracks and also certain music makes me feel better hehe though who knows if i'll actually use it but its tiny and it's nice to know its there if i feel like it!

Evening ladies, Awwww 1sttimemum i hope your not left in pain too long Sunday you would be classed full term ie in to your 37th week so thats good .

Iam shattered this Baby will still not budge from back to back not engaged or nothing thinking i shall be still here in March and thats 4 weeks overdue lol.

Hope every ones well xx

Ah I hope he turns for you, have u tried the birthing ball? What happens if he doesn't turn sry if it's a silly question :blush:

Hi ladies

Going to bed isn't a pleasure anymore I have to agree I'm even waken myself up from snoring :haha:

Went to Boots today finished off most of my list :dance: and ordered my Tens machine, anyone find it any use?

Oh my god has anyone started with the boobies leaking yet? They felt heavy so I put my hand in my bra and as I cupped one it squirted me, first time and It scared the life out of me! I thought it would trickle out at first, nope, full on water pistol style! It's all getting so real now we're getting so close :) xx

Felicity, that's been me for a couple weeks now!!!! I'm going crazy! lol I swear, I woke up the other night and it looked like it was pouring out onto my body pillow.. so weird!!

Ladies, I have a question for ANYONE that can answer it...
When I was checked for dilation (again), they said my cervix was dimpled but not dilated... does anyone know what this means?? Or if its the beginnings of dilation?? I tried to google it (as I do with every question I have) and couldn't find much. And of course the dumb B*&#^ nurse I had didn't answer me when I asked her (sorry for the language, I truly dislike her more and more every time I think of things she did to upset me a little.... ugh...)...

If any of you have an idea, I'd love to hear it.. I found one place that said it could be the beginnings of dilation, but I'd like to know for sure. It would be nice to hear it from someone who was told something similar either this pregnancy or a previous one. :/

hi there ladies.. how are you all???

i was doing good today untill my almost 2 year old toddler decided to run at me while i was laying down relaxing on the couch reading a book. She ran at me with both hands stretched out in front of her and ran straight into my belly! wholey sh*t talk about painful.. i wasnt even paying attention so she hit me at her full force and i didnt get time to prepair myself for it at all.. you dont think that would have hurt bubba do you???

1sttimemom, I have no idea.....but if I was going to guess I would say it means your cervix is beginning to open. Cause this is your first, your cervix would have been closed, and it being dimpled only sounds to me like it is a little bit open? I don't know, so it is just guessing. Maybe its not enough to say it 1cm, but it is slightly open?

I quickly googled it and this result came up with the "dimpled cervix - stages of labour"

https://www.ahababy.com/subject/pre.../pregnant/Dimpled Cervix?entry=Dimpled Cervix

Sorry didnt have time to look through as got to get Eve to school, but maybe you might be able to find something there?

Evening ladies, Awwww 1sttimemum i hope your not left in pain too long Sunday you would be classed full term ie in to your 37th week so thats good .

Iam shattered this Baby will still not budge from back to back not engaged or nothing thinking i shall be still here in March and thats 4 weeks overdue lol.

Hope every ones well xx

Ah I hope he turns for you, have u tried the birthing ball? What happens if he doesn't turn sry if it's a silly question :blush:

It hurts a lot! Lol. Your labour pains are very much in your back. Also because of the angle the baby has to come out, being back to back, makes it more difficult.

My first was back to back, I had such a hard time pushing her out, well I just couldn't manage it.

1sttimemom - no idea about dimpled never heard that before

mummytobe - im sure LO will be fine just monitor movements etc , ive been elbowed and sa on etc by 2 kids at once a few times and my LO seems to be a tough little cookie.

well..... after being so happy my urine was clear on tuesday it didnt last long , woke up at 3 and i thought oh no i need a wee i know what this means ..and sure enough hat was the start of week number 4 for the urine infection .
went to the drs - took my sample (i know the drill now ) my 2 drs i see are off so i had to see a locum , he did the stick test yes you hvae an infection ...no shit i just told you that. told him i had been having them a while and everyime i stopped taking the antibiotics they came back ..he said how do you know you have an infection ..ffs..described the symptoms told him i had had the tests sent to the hospital etc then this is the best one ladies - bare in mind he had been staring at my notes on the computer he said ...are you on your period !!

anyway after all that i got yet another course of anti biotics and hopefully will get to see my usual dr in future.

p.s. im still dropping off urine samples as the hospital as i keep getting letters saying 'you have a urine infection that urgently needs treating but we cant work out what it is so bring another sample'-this has been going on since october!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i took another one and a midwife was like 'hi you ok there?' and i said 'yes i've been toldto come and drop this off' and it was sealed in a bag and everything and she looked at me and took it off me and said 'thanks for that' while screwing her face up looking disgusted!!!!!!!! i was like WTF you my dear are in the wrong profession!

p.s. im still dropping off urine samples as the hospital as i keep getting letters saying 'you have a urine infection that urgently needs treating but we cant work out what it is so bring another sample'-this has been going on since october!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i took another one and a midwife was like 'hi you ok there?' and i said 'yes i've been toldto come and drop this off' and it was sealed in a bag and everything and she looked at me and took it off me and said 'thanks for that' while screwing her face up looking disgusted!!!!!!!! i was like WTF you my dear are in the wrong profession!

god ... i feel like i spend a lot of time peeing in tubes atm lol , are you in pain with yours ? are they treating it ?

1sttimemom - no idea about dimpled never heard that before

mummytobe - im sure LO will be fine just monitor movements etc , ive been elbowed and sa on etc by 2 kids at once a few times and my LO seems to be a tough little cookie.

well..... after being so happy my urine was clear on tuesday it didnt last long , woke up at 3 and i thought oh no i need a wee i know what this means ..and sure enough hat was the start of week number 4 for the urine infection .
went to the drs - took my sample (i know the drill now ) my 2 drs i see are off so i had to see a locum , he did the stick test yes you hvae an infection ...no shit i just told you that. told him i had been having them a while and everyime i stopped taking the antibiotics they came back ..he said how do you know you have an infection ..ffs..described the symptoms told him i had had the tests sent to the hospital etc then this is the best one ladies - bare in mind he had been staring at my notes on the computer he said ...are you on your period !!

anyway after all that i got yet another course of anti biotics and hopefully will get to see my usual dr in future.

So sorry that you've got another UTI...BUT PMSL :haha::haha::haha: are you on your period!!!???

so ARE you on it, you never said? And have you been eating all the pies with your great big belly?!!:haha: where do they get these people, durrrr, engage brain, then speak!

Oh dear! What did you say to that? Have you not got a bump yet? lol. x

i mean i know im not massive and all that but seriously lol ! even without looking at me it is surely on my notes especially as ive been there the last 4 weeks too .

oh he also said are you constipated cus they can cause it .. i not quite ure how i kept quiet tbh lol

OMG, that is ridiculous!! I don't know how you kept quiet either, I don't think I could have!! hahahaha... Are you on your period... Yeah, this is just how bloated I get... OOyyyyyy.... :p

Oh and thank you for the link. I'm looking through it now to see if I can find any info. I'm thinking it does mean it's partially dilated.... though I did find something saying that cervical dilation feels like menstrual cramping, and I've had loads of that lately... maybe i'm just a really slow dilator... Joy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->